Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

34 minutes ago, Rooke said:

I bet it's that kind of bullshit that got acrobatics removed. Or maybe it was because everybody was hopping to their destination like frogs. I agree though, Morrowind best ES game :3

Before it was fixed, you could even jump the barrier and get an early kill on the boss. Yeah, acrobatics did get abused to all hell (rip silt striders). I kinda miss it though. :komari:

53 minutes ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Before it was fixed, you could even jump the barrier and get an early kill on the boss. Yeah, acrobatics did get abused to all hell (rip silt striders). I kinda miss it though. :komari:

Was fooling around with cheat code (had the invicibility and super jump), managed to get to the final boss, died (was still invicible) was I respawned(in the lava) the boss was gone and thus the game was safe-locked xD

22 minutes ago, Valmore said:

You're supposed to tell me this on the school rooftop. :illya:

And push you over the fence saying "You're wide open" :wafuu:

(some anime ref, who got it? :P )

Confession : I feel like this thread is becoming Majikoi thread all over again :sacchan:

34 minutes ago, Hanako said:

And push you over the fence saying "You're wide open" :wafuu:

Remind me to run if you ever ask me to come to a rooftop.

1 hour ago, Dergonu said:

Confession: I was so out of it this morning, I literally forgot to catch the bus, despite the fact that I had time to spare after getting ready. 

Ended up coming into the lecture hall over an hour late. 

Guh :vinty: 

I hate mondays... 

You act like it makes a difference, you just want to reach early so you can use the wifi to get on fuwanovel. 

1 hour ago, Kenshin_sama said:

...I can't.

Dat end xD

So the whole family is kind of otaku, I bet the classmate is a long lost brother :illya:

Confession : few days ago, I was in the living room listening Hanako's theme on loop when my mom came back, after a while she said she liked it. It made Hanako very happy :kosame:

53 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

It was nice knowing you, Funya. WoW is where free time goes to die.

Pretty much this. Although if you're only playing for the lore, you should be fine. Just don't get into endgame stuff and you'll be okay. I've actually been wanting to get into WoW's lore myself, but I never got around to it. I'm worried that I'll want to get into raiding again if I start playing it at all. For me, it's really not easy at all to avoid gaming addictions. D:

TBH, I am interested in the unique bonds prople form in an MMO and how raiding works, but the thing is I know I'd get addicted and that isn't a luxury I can afford. I meant the RTS games, for WoW I think I will just find a way to read up on the lore (some sort of Chronicles exists according to my friend). 

2 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

I'd like to start saying "that's so Flutterz" about things other people say around here, but literally nobody else ever says anything that deserves it.

Oddly enough I did have a guild (different one each time I came back because turns out if you're gone for years you get kicked) but I almost never interacted with any of them