Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

22 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

To do list this summer (3 months / ~12 weeks)

Happy Month (5 weeks)

• Finish Root Double (1 week)
  • Finish The Irregular at Magic High School (1 day)
  • Sell my soul to Senran Kagura (Anime + Shinovi vs. + Estival Versus) (2 weeks)
  • Finish / Replay Hyperdimension Re;birth 3 + Hyperdevotion Noire (1 week)
  • Megadimension Neptunia VII Steam ver.

Legendaries Month (5 weeks)

• Zero Time Dillemma (1 week)
  • Trails in the Sky I & II (2 weeks)
  • Trails of Cold Steel  (1 week)
  • P4Golden (1 week)

Leftovers Month (2 weeks)

• Fate/Stay

I thought you were gonna play F/SN in 2027

Am I in the future.....

39 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

To do list this summer (3 months / ~12 weeks)

Happy Month (5 weeks)

• Finish Root Double (1 week)
  • Finish The Irregular at Magic High School (1 day)
  • Sell my soul to Senran Kagura (Anime + Shinovi vs. + Estival Versus) (2 weeks)
  • Finish / Replay Hyperdimension Re;birth 3 + Hyperdevotion Noire (1 week)
  • Megadimension Neptunia VII Steam ver.

Legendaries Month (5 weeks)

• Zero Time Dillemma (1 week)
  • Trails in the Sky I & II (2 weeks)
  • Trails of Cold Steel  (1 week)
  • P4Golden (1 week)

Leftovers Month (2 weeks)

• Fate/Stay

Nice, I might as well make my sommerbreak VN plan as well

finish: hanachirasu 2-3 days

Owari no nirvana: 1-2 weeks

start: kodomo no asobi + indigo 2-3 weeks

finish himawari 3 days-1 week

CHUUNI TIME:

start: silverio & maggot baits 3-4 weeks.

This summer vacation is gonna be <3

Confession: Recently I started going to a prep school to improve my writing in essays for a important exam and every week I have to write one. In the beginning I said to myself that I would try write the essay immediately and not leave it to the last day and guess what? I did it in the last day. Next week I didn't even bother to think about doing it immediately. Now where I can sign up for the world championship of procrastination?

Edited by Caio000

Confession: Probably never going to go to a convention :komari: 

Confession 2: It's that time of the year again, when it's 28 degrees on the second floor where my bedroom is which makes it impossible to sleep, so I have to sleep in the basement where the temperature is a much more pleasant 18 degrees.

Just now, Flutterz said:

Confession: Probably never going to go to a convention :komari: 

Confession 2: It's that time of the year again, when it's 28 degrees on the second floor where my bedroom is which makes it impossible to sleep, so I have to sleep in the basement where the temperature is a much more pleasant 18 degrees.

I hear concrete slabs are nice and cool, and make surprisingly comfortable pillows once you get used to them.

confession: my brother and I dislike each other. At this point, I think our relationship is pretty much non-existant and dead. My parents want us to be on good terms though, so we've kinda been forced to "act nicely" towards each other.  Sometimes, it feels like they care more about keeping up the facade for appearances than really wanting us to mend the actual issues. But, I guess the relationship can't be fixed either, because neither of us cares to anymore.  I actually felt more free and happy since the time I cut him out, where he was no longer involved or privvy to the happenings in my life.  If we could repair our sibling bond in the future, it'd probably just be for our parents' wishes.

Sounds unpleasant. Guess I should be glad I have a pretty chill relationship with my nee-san. We used to be like cats n' dogs when we were kids, those were dark days, but somehow we mellowed out once we got older.

Now she'll drag me out of the house every now and then so I could carry all the arts n' crafts crap she buys, but in return, I get food!! \:sacchan: /  

8 hours ago, Cyrillej1 said:

confession: my brother and I dislike each other. At this point, I think our relationship is pretty much non-existant and dead. My parents want us to be on good terms though, so we've kinda been forced to "act nicely" towards each other.  Sometimes, it feels like they care more about keeping up the facade for appearances...

On behalf of parents — yes. We'll happily accept the appearance of civility if nothing else is available. We're not proud of this, but parenting is often less about success than survival. 

We're sorry.