Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

5 hours ago, Shikomizue said:

*facepalms internally and externally* I'm pretty sure that's the worst thing you could have done...

:sachi:

5 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

One less wizard in our ranks bois

gz and enjoy your time with your bby you feelingless stud you, and also make sure you persevere through your exams ^_^ 

Thanks and yeah I should reeeeeaaaaallly concentrate more and more on my exams

3 hours ago, TexasDice said:

If things go according to Clannad, you'll end up happily ever after with her twin sister.

:makina:

3 hours ago, KosakiFag said:

Good luck, bby. I hope you ace it!

A world of new stuff is opening for you. :mare: 

Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahawhat

I come back and I see this? This is, well, surprising.

Have you rid yourself of your fapping habits?

Ofc I didn't get rid of my fapping habbits, I still fap almost once a day if not twice. I feel like I am bwing controlled by fapping, can't not fap when I don't want to and it makes me feel into a deep sleep. I mean I was supposed to wake up at 6 am and now I woke up at 10 am because of fapping~~~

18 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

Welcome and best of luck, buddy <3 

10 hours ago, Fred the Barber said:

Glad to hear you're doing ok - good luck with your placement test!

7 hours ago, KosakiFag said:

Good luck, bby. I hope you ace it!

A world of new stuff is opening for you. :mare:

Thanks, guys. :sachi: My life is still kind of a mess, but I'm getting there. The medication I'm taking for anxiety is having an effect so far, but I still have nervous breakdowns on occasion.

I'm watching anime again and thinking about dropping Runescape for another year till I get things together. I can't ever seem to get anything done when I'm gaming competitively.

13 hours ago, Shikomizue said:

*facepalms internally and externally* I'm pretty sure that's the worst thing you could have done...

Truth, @hsmsful. It is far more cruel to keep a ruse going. You could try to love her, but it likely won't work. Moreover, don't ever, EVER think of something along the lines of having sex with her and then dumping her. You have already fucked up, and your probably best course of action is to be honest with her, but try to still see how it goes, perhaps. 

EDIT: I mean see how it goes if you open up to her that you had no previous feelings for her, but would still be open to dating and see if you can love her back. Do not manipulate her, man. Just don't. You ain't a monster.

11 hours ago, hsmsful said:

Haha....ha....hahahahaha....ha

I thought it was great... having a girl confess to me and getting myself into a relationship...but it's awful.. I don'g have any feelings for her, I don't even find her attractive but I agreed to get into a relationship... she's a poly (probably).. she doesn't wanna give up on me but I feel that the longer this goes the morw problamtic it will become to make the clean cut later on... and I haven't been lucky with any other girl so yeah rip me

Great , one will be disgusted and the other one wil be sad... just what one would need in life 

So yeah it seems I am returning to single mode soon... dunno how soon is soon thou...

True love only exists in 2D anyways. Just keep her as a fuck buddy.

Spoiler

:Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa:

Spoiler

I was serious about the 2D part.

2 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

Truth, @hsmsful. It is far more cruel to keep a ruse going. You could try to love her, but it likely won't work. Moreover, don't ever, EVER think of something along the lines of having sex with her and then dumping her. You have already fucked up, and your probably best course of action is to be honest with her, but try to still see how it goes, perhaps. 

She knows I don't love her... it's really her problem... I am just playing along.. I am being kind, in fact, she's the one being cruel forcing me into her games despite knowing I have no feelings for her but who cares, had a girlfriend, doesn't matter Kappa

And I doubt I will even be able to bring myself to do anything wihout any feelings involved :sachi:

8 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

HOLY FUCK

HOLY MOTHER OF FUCKING FUCK

I'M THE FIRST IN THE TERM FOR ENGLISH IN THE SECOND SEMESTED

I DID IT 

I ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING IN ACADEMICS

Congratulations, in the meantime the beginning of my year had so many accomplishments while the ending is just grim so far...

You can imagine the feeling of someone who gets 98-100% to suddenly get 85-90% because he's lazy. So yeah don't be like that guy :makina:

3 hours ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Thanks, guys. :sachi: My life is still kind of a mess, but I'm getting there. The medication I'm taking for anxiety is having an effect so far, but I still have nervous breakdowns on occasion.

I'm watching anime again and thinking about dropping Runescape for another year till I get things together. I can't ever seem to get anything done when I'm gaming competitively.

This is kinda prying but last time I read a post about you before I disappeared was that you were living with your aunt and were planning on moving out with your mother (?), can I get a small update? :kosame:

2 hours ago, hsmsful said:

This is kinda prying but last time I read a post about you before I disappeared was that you were living with your aunt and were planning on moving out with your mother (?), can I get a small update? :kosame:

I suppose. Wouldn't want you to start stalking me now. :makina:

Thankfully I did manage to get out of that wretched house. My grandma was becoming more aware of the desperate situation that my aunt was keeping my mom and I in, so she decided to take the both of us (and my sister) in. I don't know if I mentioned this yet, but there was a little bit of drama between my mom and the old guy that was living with my grandma (they aren't married), but because grandma was being more generous with rent than my aunt, my mom was able to save up and move out with my sister shortly after. My mom agreed that my staying back with grandma would have been for the best. Not just for my mental health either; she thought it was time to stop depending on me for so many things. So now I'm living with significantly less stress, my group therapy has helped me address a lot of the issues I've had with anxiety, and I'm just about ready to get my life on track. With my service in the military, I not only get to go to college for free, but I receive a stipend if I take a certain number of classes and keep my grades up. I've never had any difficulty with my grades in k-12, so it shouldn't be a problem for me.

3 hours ago, hsmsful said:

She knows I don't love her...

hope this is the case man.

3 hours ago, hsmsful said:

You can imagine the feeling of someone who gets 98-100% to suddenly get 85-90% because he's lazy. So yeah don't be like that guy :makina:

6 hours ago, Kenshin_sama said:

I can't "imagine" since I'm LIVING the "laziness cucked me in high school" life everyday, like I'll have to self-study for two APs normally offered at school (Physics Mechanics C and Calculus AB). At least I'm warming up to physics and mathematics, though, so there's that! ^^

38 minutes ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Thankfully I did manage to get out of that wretched house. My grandma was becoming more aware of the desperate situation that my aunt was keeping my mom and I in, so she decided to take the both of us (and my sister) in. I don't know if I mentioned this yet, but there was a little bit of drama between my mom and the old guy that was living with my grandma (they aren't married), but because grandma was being more generous with rent than my aunt, my mom was able to save up and move out with my sister shortly after. My mom agreed that my staying back with grandma would have been for the best. Not just for my mental health either; she thought it was time to stop depending on me for so many things. So now I'm living with significantly less stress, my group therapy has helped me address a lot of the issues I've had with anxiety, and I'm just about ready to get my life on track. With my service in the military, I not only get to go to college for free, but I receive a stipend if I take a certain number of classes and keep my grades up. I've never had any difficulty with my grades in k-12, so it shouldn't be a problem for me.

Just such a goddamn relief to hear you're getting back on track, man. FWIW, I'm proud of ya.

5 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

I'm really tempted to just say fk everything and just read Tokyo Babel's Lilith route tonight

-> Has 4AM start time work tomorrow
-> Also has presentation of research paper due later in the evening for skoo

Decisions, decisions.

Sounds like you've got you're priorities straight.

12 hours ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Am I treated as a stalker now? :michiru:

I am glad to hear things have been working out well for you in your life, man. Congrats :sacchan:

2 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

I'm really tempted to just say fk everything and just read Tokyo Babel's Lilith route tonight

-> Has 4AM start time work tomorrow
-> Also has presentation of research paper due later in the evening for skoo

Decisions, decisions.

Been there, said fuck it all, overslept, missed my clas (in my case)

It felt good :Kappa:

12 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

I can't "imagine" since I'm LIVING the "laziness cucked me in high school" life everyday, like I'll have to self-study for two APs normally offered at school (Physics Mechanics C and Calculus AB). At least I'm warming up to physics and mathematics, though, so there's that! ^^

I am sorry to hear that..... well when you fuck up because of laziness, you gotta butch slap yourself in the face, wake up and stop fucking up

Confession: riding the hype train for boku no hero academia and acting kinda elitist towards kabaneri feels good

5 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

False, I've gotten a bunch of likes here :makina:

Damnit ... No! I will not like that post! I WILL NOT GIVE IN! :pyaa: 

Confession: I started translating my first ever H-scene the other day, and it was fucking weird. I ended up googling different ways to say vagina without using really crude words. 

... It was a weird day indeed. :sacchan: 

5 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Damnit ... No! I will not like that post! I WILL NOT GIVE IN! :pyaa: 

Confession: I started translating my first ever H-scene the other day, and it was fucking weird. I ended up googling different ways to say vagina without using really crude words. 

... It was a weird day indeed. :sacchan: 

Literally me a few weeks ago, though editing instead of translating. You're also going to want a half dozen or so good euphemisms for boobs (and dicks, I was going to say, but actually I guess not in your case... a small mercy), and probably you should read some erotica originally written in English to set a baseline of expectations and what sounds natural: http://www.literotica.com/. Also, read this: