Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: My first paycheck from my new job won't land for almost another week, and until it arrives, I'm going to have to keep dealing with this constant, slight, irrational fear that they're effectively going to say "Psych! You don't actually work here, why would we be paying you?" If it does happen, I hope they literally say that, since I haven't actually heard anybody say "psych" that way in at least a decade, and probably more like two.

On 5/11/2016 at 0:15 PM, Funyarinpa said:

meh all alcohol I've tried tastes like shit

sake warms you up at least

never been drunk, hopefully never will

It can taste pretty good if you buy some of the more expensive stuff. I personally like coconut rum mixed with pineapple juice. :Teeku:

Hi, guys, I'm back. Kinda taking it easy for now, but I'll be going to college in fall. Taking a placement test in a week.

1 hour ago, Kenshin_sama said:

It can taste pretty good if you buy some of the more expensive stuff. I personally like coconut rum mixed with pineapple juice. :Teeku:

Hi, guys, I'm back. Kinda taking it easy for now, but I'll be going to college in fall. Taking a placement test in a week.

Welcome and best of luck, buddy <3 

Confession: I am still alive but I have like 18 days left for exams which are 23 days long.....

And I wanted to say that I got a gf huehuehuehue

On a more serious note: it felt really sad when I wanted to check this thread over and over again and didn't have time to even open fuwa in my usual time aka before I sleep ;_; 

With time, I ended up just barely finishing what I have to do then collapse from fatigue. I hope you guys are doing okay ^^

2 minutes ago, hsmsful said:

I am not sure if I should get that congrats but thanks. Your advice did help me talk to that girl I wanted to talk to even if by accident but she was not the gf I got.... sadly :c 

Damn, grills everywhere in your life it seems :SmallKappa:

9 hours ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Glad to hear you're doing ok - good luck with your placement test!

4 minutes ago, hsmsful said:

but she was not the gf I got.... sadly :c 

I'm going to tell both of them you said that.

10 minutes ago, hsmsful said:

I am not sure if I should get that congrats but thanks. Your advice did help me talk to that girl I wanted to talk to even if by accident but she was not the gf I got.... sadly :c 

Sadly...? Oooooh, I see. Building that harem are we? :makina:

47 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

Damn, grills everywhere in your life it seems :SmallKappa:

38 minutes ago, Shikomizue said:

Sadly...? Oooooh, I see. Building that harem are we? :makina:

Haha....ha....hahahahaha....ha

I thought it was great... having a girl confess to me and getting myself into a relationship...but it's awful.. I don'g have any feelings for her, I don't even find her attractive but I agreed to get into a relationship... she's a poly (probably).. she doesn't wanna give up on me but I feel that the longer this goes the morw problamtic it will become to make the clean cut later on... and I haven't been lucky with any other girl so yeah rip me

47 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

I'm going to tell both of them you said that.

Great , one will be disgusted and the other one wil be sad... just what one would need in life 

So yeah it seems I am returning to single mode soon... dunno how soon is soon thou...

Till then I will keep making fun kf my friends since I am not single anymore :Kappa:

3 minutes ago, hsmsful said:

Haha....ha....hahahahaha....ha

I thought it was great... having a girl confess to me and getting myself into a relationship...but it's awful.. I don'g have any feelings for her, I don't even find her attractive but I agreed to get into a relationship... she's a poly (probably).. she doesn't wanna give up on me but I feel that the longer this goes the morw problamtic it will become to make the clean cut later on... and I haven't been lucky with any other girl so yeah rip me

*facepalms internally and externally* I'm pretty sure that's the worst thing you could have done...

2 hours ago, hsmsful said:

Confession: I am still alive but I have like 18 days left for exams which are 23 days long.....

On a more serious note: it felt really sad when I wanted to check this thread over and over again and didn't have time to even open fuwa in my usual time aka before I sleep ;_; 

With time, I ended up just barely finishing what I have to do then collapse from fatigue. I hope you guys are doing okay ^^

One less wizard in our ranks bois

gz and enjoy your time with your bby you feelingless stud you, and also make sure you persevere through your exams ^_^ 

1 hour ago, hsmsful said:

If things go according to Clannad, you'll end up happily ever after with her twin sister.

12 hours ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Good luck, bby. I hope you ace it!

A world of new stuff is opening for you. :mare: 

3 hours ago, hsmsful said:

Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahawhat

I come back and I see this? This is, well, surprising.

Have you rid yourself of your fapping habits?