OriginalRen

1 minute ago, Eclipsed said:

The three people he sent an email to

was 1. his mom

2. someone on Fuwa

and 3. himself

~~
I'm planning on taking Japanese next semester :wafuu: 

My mom is downstairs and I can just tell her something instead of sending an email, I know literally 1 fuwa email and it's not that, I'm right here so instead of sending myself an email I can just talk to myself. :makina:

Confession: I was thinking about taking Japanese last year but by the time I was allowed to start enrolling in courses the Japanese ones were already completely full.

2 hours ago, rainsismyfav said:

I took College Jp 102 class. It was とても時間の無駄だ. Not for $1200~ and time spent.

Last time the universities accepted new students (must have been last summer), I looked through the list of grades required to enter each field of study. If too many applies, then the threshold is increased and it drops if they have problems getting enough. Japanese stood out big time. They rejected like 2 out of 3 yet at the same time the grade threshold was significantly lower than any other language. The only plausible explanation I can come up with is that Japanese attract a whole lot of people with horrible grades. My first thought was "good thing I'm not there. It would be horrible to work in groups if that is the standard". I wouldn't be surprised if the problem is due to people watching anime rather than studying, but if they keep doing that at the university, they will drop out. The biggest problem is if two people in a 3 people group watch anime instead of working on the assignment, all 3 fail and will have to repeat or drop out. That seems like quite horrible conditions for serious students.

Confession: I just had a moment of sheer 'oh fuck' when I accidentally copy/pasted/sent something to someone on FB about the merits of shipping.

This was followed by beautiful relief, as she was revealed to be an ardent shipper herself. My thin façade of public decency is retained for another day.

Confession: The only thing I've used on my PS Vita for the last ~6 months is the Store app, where I nonetheless keep buying games I'm not going to play. I'm reminded of this because, thanks to @Eclipsed, I'm using the Store once again. Atelier Escha and Logy is on sale! It couldn't be helped. But before that I really need to play Legend of Heroes TitS, and Ar Nosurge, and Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus, and ... ugh. Eclipsed, why did you do this to me?

1 hour ago, Fred the Barber said:

Confession: The only thing I've used on my PS Vita for the last ~6 months is the Store app, where I nonetheless keep buying games I'm not going to play. I'm reminded of this because, thanks to @Eclipsed, I'm using the Store once again. Atelier Escha and Logy is on sale! It couldn't be helped. But before that I really need to play Legend of Heroes TitS, and Ar Nosurge, and Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus, and ... ugh. Eclipsed, why did you do this to me?

Lol 

TitS isn't on sale though..? 

Think I might  buy Hatoful Boyfriend myself. Should be saving money though lol 

Well, apparently every 1.5 months I boot up the PSVita to buy a game, thinking "I'll totally play this!" TitS, Ar Nosurge, and Shinovi Versus all fell under that category previously. Now it's Atelier Escha and Logy's turn. Although this time I'm not even kidding myself - I'm frankly more likely to play any of those other three in the near future than I am to play this one.

1 hour ago, Fred the Barber said:

HWSad1g.gif

I currently have a free-time activity crisis; I want to continue reading Toke's Bibliography but for some reason am reading Codex Realization: Guards of Reborn instead; want to get SAO II Mother's Rosario over with despite spoiled from the games but I just can't hit the play button on my Tabby; and my shopping cart for PSVITA is loaded with Atelier Trilogy, Escha & Logy, and Digimon for a total of $87.97 and my hand is spasming trying not to hit confirm purchase cuz these games will just end up collecting virtual dust

Halp

17 minutes ago, FruitsPunchSamurai said:

confession: i have spent a total of 160 hours playing all three versions of FE Fates since the first day it released. Think it's safe to say i can finally put this game away forever. All that time i could've spent doing something productive with my life :makina:

Indeed...

ImTn94C.png

10 hours ago, FruitsPunchSamurai said:

confession: i have spent a total of 160 hours playing all three versions of FE Fates since the first day it released. Think it's safe to say i can finally put this game away forever. All that time i could've spent doing something productive with my life :makina:

Fucking Europe release. Releasing on the 20th of May. RIP. You are productive doing something you like. Don't see it in a negative way.

10 hours ago, Nashetania said:

Indeed...

ImTn94C.png

I know that feeling. But a lot of time logged on Steam are just "inactive" in lobby. 

Confession. My job is at the moment a disaster. Everything I touch is apparently a major incident and a big fucking problem. And I just wanted something easy to do for a change.

11 hours ago, Nashetania said:

A-Actually it was just me panicking for no reason... I still weigh more or less the same. My bad, @TexasDice

Reveal hidden contents

IyeMJzK.png

Speaking of weight,

Confession:
People have been asking me if I'm sick/been losing weight for the past few weeks. I haven't weighed myself recently, but I'd think that, if anything, I only got heavier. Apparently, according to them, I've been "thin, pale and trembling sometimes", all characteristics I've had for ages. I've never been fat by any stretch of the imagination these last few years, I've always had a terrible aversion to sun leading to what could be described as marginal paleness relative to just about any sun-loving Portuguese, and these "trembles" come from when I'm sitting down and slightly hop on one leg, it's pretty much an unconscious habit by now, and when I have to keep my arms up for any reason because, I don't know about you, but when I try hold my arm up in the air it constantly wavers as I breathe and try to stabilise its position.

In other news, today my very essence nearly collapsed in on itself when I was told that ending a sentence with "however" was ungrammatical. So I went to look it up and there seems to be no real issue with it, besides being unusual.

I like apples. They do make you hungrier than before you ate them, however.

That's all. Good day, gents.

30 minutes ago, Tiagofvarela said:

Speaking of weight,

Confession:
People have been asking me if I'm sick/been losing weight for the past few weeks. I haven't weighed myself recently, but I'd think that, if anything, I only got heavier. Apparently, according to them, I've been "thin, pale and trembling sometimes", all characteristics I've had for ages. I've never been fat by any stretch of the imagination these last few years, I've always had a terrible aversion to sun leading to what could be described as marginal paleness relative to just about any sun-loving Portuguese, and these "trembles" come from when I'm sitting down and slightly hop on one leg, it's pretty much an unconscious habit by now, and when I have to keep my arms up for any reason because, I don't know about you, but when I try hold my arm up in the air it constantly wavers as I breathe and try to stabilise its position.

In other news, today my very essence nearly collapsed in on itself when I was told that ending a sentence with "however" was ungrammatical. So I went to look it up and there seems to be no real issue with it, besides being unusual.

I like apples. They do make you hungrier than before you ate them, however.

That's all. Good day, gents.

oh hey there, missed ya