Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

7 hours ago, AaronIsCrunchy said:

Confession: I just noticed that 500 pages on this topic have been reached. Bloody hell, you could learn a lot about a lot of people in these pages :makina:

And I'm in fact, reading through these from the very beginning

I'm on page 254 or so

Getting there

1 minute ago, Flutterz said:

I think I posted here before about how I cut myself with a cardboard box... you're going to be fine :sacchan:

Whenever something bad happens in the first few minutes of my day, it turns out to not be that enjoyable for the rest of it. But at least I didn't get cut by something cardboard, that would be embarrassing.

6 hours ago, Fred the Barber said:

Confession: I spent about an hour reading public domain erotica and looking up euphemisms for genitalia.

Confession 2: Editing is kinda fun, but editing H scenes is pretty exhausting. What I signed up for only had one, thankfully, but it was pretty intense :kosame:

You're lucky that TH2 only has one per route, although they're very long scenes. If you think that editing is hard, you should see what translating those H scenes is like :blink:

On 4/18/2016 at 1:06 PM, Fred the Barber said:

Confession: Today I learned that "?!" and "!?" are considered equally correct, even though I've always used "?!" and I find "!?" weird. As a side bonus of learning that, I also learned about the gnaborretni.

Having a convex outer glyph makes things look much nicer... Damn I should have put that in the style guide since they've all intentionally been made !?

On 25/11/2014 at 10:50 PM, TexasDice said:

Nine out of ten posts of mine never make it into the forum, because I delete them right after typing for various reasons.

Me too, though I would say more like half. Usually a post dies if I get some sort of "writer's block" and can't get the post to say what I planned or if I wrote it and then take a look thinking "what did I do? It is nowhere near what I planned. I wouldn't want to read that if somebody else wrote it". There is a Japanese saying "don't do to others what you don't want others to do to you". In this case it is "don't post garbage" ;)

1 minute ago, Valmore said:

I just kind of wish I could hit pause, fast forward, rewind and erase.

Me too. It would be awesome to do stuff and then rewind if you don't like the result, sort of like saving in a game and then try something, which might be really stupid. Or more realistically in life, you see a bad result and didn't realize what happened until it was too late.