Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

1 hour ago, Eclipsed said:

I've come to the realization that my social life has become extremely stale and acquaintancy; I haven't made a 'best' friend / built a close bond with anybody since high school, and we all separated since they went dorming to different colleges so I only see them during breaks and whatnot to raid Facebook with our photo tagging spam.

Other than that I get along with my co-workers and classmates pretty well, we can get together and finish the job / do classwork & studygroups together and have some enjoyable banter but at the end of the day they're all just acquaintances and it's "see you next time!"

It's weird though because it's a conflicted desire; I want to get closer to people, but I also don't want to at the same time because too much effort :wafuu:

Holy crap, you're literally me  :michiru:

The only close friends I found in college were roommates. That goes for both the initial random roommates freshman year, and the random ones I chose later. Strong recommendation: more roommates is better (where I was, 4 was the most common). Assuming you go to college at some point and have the opportunity to have a dorm room and roommates, you should do it, even if you think you're a loner (by choice or by destiny). It can definitely be a bad experience, but from what I saw, it's almost always a good one - it's a risk worth taking.

That said, once you're out of college, you're all probably going to disperse and not see each other again, unless you put in real effort towards it (unlikely). That's certainly what happened to me. But it was still well worth it.

Also, realistically, once you move out of your parents' place, you'll probably have to get a roommate anyway to control costs. Choose wisely and that, too, can be a very good experience, though I think that one requires more luck. I still play games online and chat with my old (post-college) roommate nearly every week, even though he lives across the country; frankly, I pretty much only play that game as a chance to connect with him.

Confession: I was depressed last week, and somehow ended up buying 80 books from Amazon. I don't remember buying 80 books, but I apparently did, so I have no choice but to enjoy them immensely. Some of them are really trashy, enjoyable but trashy. They'll go in my 'guilty reading' folder ...

15 minutes ago, Rooke said:

Confession: I was depressed last week, and somehow ended up buying 80 books from Amazon. I don't remember buying 80 books, but I apparently did, so I have no choice but to enjoy them immensely. Some of them are really trashy, enjoyable but trashy. They'll go in my 'guilty reading' folder ...

80 books... And I thought I was bad with my habit of regularly buying three times more books than I have time to read...

9 hours ago, Zenophilious said:

If you want to lose even more sleep, look up how they reproduce  :sachi:

apparently the male impales the female's abdomen anywhere and the infestation spreads because the females always try to run away from the males 

fuckers rape each other to reproduce

9 hours ago, Rooke said:

Post a list man

12 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

Post a list man

Not a chance, man. People will judge :P 

For example, I'm currently reading Sophie Kinsella's I've Got Your Number, which is a fun, enjoyable, light read[1]. But it's classified as 'chic lit' and looked down on by guys, therefore I keep my reading lists private. Especially considering I bought much more embarrassing stuff than that xD (I read all types of stories, from literature to smut.) 

[1]Except on the Kindle, all the footnotes are placed at the end of each chapter, which is actually kinda annoying.

54 minutes ago, Rooke said:

Not a chance, man. People will judge :P 

For example, I'm currently reading Sophie Kinsella's I've Got Your Number, which is a fun, enjoyable, light read[1]. But it's classified as 'chic lit' and looked down on by guys, therefore I keep my reading lists private. Especially considering I bought much more embarrassing stuff than that xD (I read all types of stories, from literature to smut.) 

[1]Except on the Kindle, all the footnotes are placed at the end of each chapter, which is actually kinda annoying.

PM it man I read all weird sort of shit myself

2 hours ago, Nashetania said:

Confession: Two days ago, I met a group of players in DotA and one of the players is a girl who decided to add me on her own. So far we play daily and she always insists that I lane with her (me as carry and she as support). We have a pretty good chemistry :sacchan:

I see a new ship on the horizon. :holo:

Once you learn that personal bankers earn commissions based on their 'sales' performance it's actually pretty cute watching all the pitches they throw at you.

Opening a savings account? Yo if you deposit $15k you'll get $200 (and I'll get a bonus too)

Hey how 'bout this credit card? No APR for the first year, and spending $500 gets you $150 back! (And I get dat bonus)

You got any other friends/family you wanna refer (so I can milk their asses?)

Yes, yes, and YES!!

2 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

Once you learn that personal bankers earn commissions based on their 'sales' performance it's actually pretty cute watching all the pitches they throw at you.

Opening a savings account? Yo if you deposit $15k you'll get $200 (and I'll get a bonus too)

Hey how 'bout this credit card? No APR for the first year, and spending $500 gets you $150 back! (And I get dat bonus)

You got any other friends/family you wanna refer (so I can milk their asses?)

Yes, yes, and YES!!

No doubt why some might even consider that as the best job an accountsnt can get.... here at least

Especially since as years pass, people have more faith in saving their money inside banks

7 hours ago, Nashetania said:

Confession: Two days ago, I met a group of players in DotA and one of the players is a girl who decided to add me on her own. So far we play daily and she always insists that I lane with her (me as carry and she as support). We have a pretty good chemistry :sacchan:

No one interesting has ever added me on dota :vinty:

Confession: I feel kinda bad when people call me their friend online because the vast majority of the people online I haven't talked to enough to consider anything more than acquaintances. And if someone asks me I tell them the truth. :vinty: