Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

10 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

I'm 5'8" 140lbs 

Decay's fking huge

Aren't you a little bit too underweight?

16 minutes ago, madvanced said:

If only you knew what he always demands of me... :illya:

Will you ever show me the pix? :vinty:

I just finished boku dake ga inai machi, the void, the emptiness, the depression.... QQ

In the meantime, fuck non-metric-filthy-americans.... wasting my time on freaking google to convert shit QQ

Confession: I have been sick for 5-6 days now, and during that time I could have played ... a LOT of VNs. But instead I end up wasting most of that time doing stupid shit like watching random youtube videos over and over. Once I finally started reading a VN again, it's a VN I have already read before. :yumiko:

7 hours ago, Vorathiel said:

172cm and 62kg sounds just about right. ;)

Idk they always said in class that for boys, subtracting 100 from your height should give you your ideal weight and any less than that is underweight and any more than that is overweight

4 hours ago, Nashetania said:

Aren't you a little bit too overweight?

CL1obBt.png

Sorry.

I am just a little chubby hmph

Confession: I bought dark souls 3 from greenmangaming (it's 16% off) and then saw in another page that they were selling it around 40% off (gamesplanet) so I asked for a refund and they intermediately gave it to me, I was expecting a really shitty response from them since their refund policy is a bit strict but hey it ended up really well, pretty happy with GMG :) 

EDIT: I'm an idiot those are not euros they are GBP :pyaa: (I didn't buy it)

Confession 2: I'm an idiot, confirmed:vinty:.

30 minutes ago, Deep Blue said:

Confession: I bought dark souls 3 from greenmangaming (it's 16% off) and then saw in another page that they were selling it around 40% off (gamesplanet) so I asked for a refund and they intermediately gave it to me, I was expecting a really shitty response from them since their refund policy is a bit strict but hey it ended up really well, pretty happy with GMG :) 

dude, where did you find it for 40% off? I can only find like 20% off on the site. Im just gonna buy it straight up if I can find the 40% off

21 minutes ago, Kawasumi said:

still, 32 for a brand new game is pretty good. Im still trying to fight off my temptation to preorder it

I think it's almost the same price as GMG ($50 - 16% off give or take) or any other legit re-seller site, I was really hyped when I saw those fake 32 euros :wahaha::komari: 

btw they were giving away the OST with the pre-order but they took it away at some point, everyone is really mad... really weird.

Just now, Kawasumi said:

well, I guess its still 5 british bucks I guess.

mmm I used another site to do the conversion and says it's 45 dollars and google too so yeah it's a bit cheaper, I'm going to buy it from there then. Damn pound sterling :P (first time I'm going to buy something with this currency)

9 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Confession: I honestly still think of myself as a teenager, but I haven't been one for 2 years now :marie:

People rarely think of themselves as old, I think. In my experience, you tend to have a slightly younger picture of yourself in your mind than what's the case. Unless you feel old, of course ...

2 hours ago, FruitsPunchSamurai said:

145 lbs, 5'10. 

@Nashetania

Confession: I enjoy touching art at museums. It's really stressful when there are barriers or security guards around the art that i want to touch.

I blame my art history teacher in high school.

So we have one guy who sniffs girls hair and another who touches art at museums. Any other weird fetishes out there we should know about?

3 minutes ago, Rooke said:

People rarely think of themselves as old, I think. In my experience, you tend to have a slightly younger picture of yourself in your mind than what's the case. Unless you feel old, of course ...

F- that noise. I'm old. But it's okay, 39 is the new 29.