Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

6 hours ago, Molipa said:

Says the stalker.

:yumiko:

7 minutes ago, Nashetania said:

@Eclipsed @Turnip Sensei @AaronIsCrunchy @Ayana @hsmsful @Funyarinpa @Decay @Vorathiel Could I know your height and weight? I need it for a forum game. You don't need to answer if you don't want to.

Reveal hidden contents

J4dg1EM.png

169 cm, 95 kg atm (I shalt become 75 again this summer, you can take my word for it! )

Confession: I am really conscious about my problem of eating in winter and becoming overweight no matter how much I slim in the summer, yet I never try to fix it. :vinty:

Just now, Fred the Barber said:

@Nashetania's questions are rapidly getting more personal. Next up: "(long list of people) I need to know your full legal name, date of birth, and mother's maiden name. It's for ... ummm ... that OELVN I've been working on. You know the one, right?"

I am being serious here though!

YP333Ka.png

I swear on my... uh.... something.

55 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

@Nashetania's questions are rapidly getting more personal. Next up: "(long list of people) I need to know your full legal name, date of birth, and mother's maiden name. It's for ... ummm ... that OELVN I've been working on. You know the one, right?"

"Long list of names: I need to know your bank account and routing numbers, social security numbers, citys of birth and the names of any spouses you have. It's for a research project about the Prince of Shwarandrha and his Lost Fortune."

44 minutes ago, Nashetania said:

@Eclipsed @Turnip Sensei @AaronIsCrunchy @Ayana @hsmsful @Funyarinpa @Decay @Vorathiel Could I know your height and weight? I need it for a forum game. You don't need to answer if you don't want to.

Reveal hidden contents

J4dg1EM.png

181 cm, as for weight? Probably around 882 Newtons. :holo:  

31 minutes ago, AaronIsCrunchy said:

He's in the process of creating a terrifyingly comprehensive catalogue of everybod, which he will then use to make exact human replicas of us all :makina:

I'd be kinda flattered tbh

4 minutes ago, Down said:

I realized I couldn't simultaneously mock people who make the usual, boring, expected, pointlessly self-centered jokes, and laugh at the retarded imperial system units.

I'm now in a state of deep choice anxiety.

I'm not letting a French person get away with making fun of our units of measurement after what they did to the meter.

7 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

I'm not letting a French person get away with making fun of our units of measurement after what they did to the meter.

C'mon, even with a 200 μm error that was still not too bad when you compare it to the kind of complex background you need to use a Michelson interferometer on an emission line of Krypton 86.

Shall we mention instead Mars Climate Orbiter, which crashed because someone fed it imperial units instead of metric units? :sachi:

Nah, joking aside, I actually agree - and I blame Ronald Reagan.

There was a Federal commission formed back in 1975 with a goal to get the US onto the metric system in roughly 10 years (though they didn't actually have a time limit and apparently weren't really getting much done, in fairness), but Reagan cut 100% of their funding in 1981. Probably to give tax breaks to extremely wealthy people, so they could more easily funnel their money to Panamanian shell companies or something.

And so here we are, still failing at life.