Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

10 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

Quitters never win :rimu:

If quitting now means losing and never winning then one could say he'd rather live a loser

I mean what can winning do to you if you sit in prison for a few months and ruin your reputation in process? 

I guess true winning thou is getting the information without getting caught at all

1 hour ago, hsmsful said:

For science

It's better to stop while doing a bad deed than to go with it.... besides I doubt I woukd have got any useful information from stalking....maybe I am just not cut out for this

Did you at least figure out what shampoo she uses? :makina:

5 hours ago, Valmore said:

Did you at least figure out what shampoo she uses? :makina:

Sadly no :'( 

2 hours ago, Nashetania said:

You just suck at being yandere.

:pyaa:

30 minutes ago, Zebhra said:

Confession: I listened to a bunch of audios @madvanced gave me :sachi:

Confession 2: i enjoyed them alot :yumiko:

Dear @madvanced

stop spreading lewd ASMR , many people have already fallen victim to it, stop being such a big accomplice in this, you can still turn back and walk down the path of light.

6 hours ago, Zebhra said:

Confession: I listened to a bunch of audios @madvanced gave me :sachi:

Confession 2: i enjoyed them alot :yumiko:

5 hours ago, hsmsful said:

Sadly no :'( 

:pyaa:

Dear @madvanced

stop spreading lewd ASMR , many people have already fallen victim to it, stop being such a big accomplice in this, you can still turn back and walk down the path of light.

I shall continue to guide the masses to the one true path as a beacon of hope.

2 hours ago, Milk Tea said:

I'm accelerating my brain to maximum thinking about my OELVN Project.

Coffee. You need coffee. It's like jet fuel.

2 hours ago, Nashetania said:

Confession: Today, we played dodgeball boys vs girls... We lost -3-

I keep forgetting you're a guy since your username seems feminine to me. Anyway, it could not be helped. Who wants to spike cute girls with a ball? You might bruise a titty!!!

18 minutes ago, Valmore said:

I keep forgetting you're a guy since your username seems feminine to me. Anyway, it could not be helped. Who wants to spike cute girls with a ball? You might bruise a titty!!!

It seems my trap is effective -3-

And yes, of course we (us guys) didn't fully go out. We were throwing the ball really softly and when we used a bit more power, we aimed for legs.

So I just watched a hilarious Trump Effect video Trump itself tweeted out.

The thing is, though, it had this 30-second segment where it was mostly Trump speaking over some clips. It's like this uncut 30 seconds of speech, and the issue is that I felt... pretty psyched when I heard it. It's pretty terrifying- he/it is too good at speeches. I know he's an irredeemable racist bastard but that speech was still... invigorating, in a way. I'm far more worried for the November elections now.

Part of me wonders if Trump really is that much of a dick, or if it's all an act so that he can feed his ego, but he has to have some sort of charisma or he wouldn't have gotten everything he has - reality tv show, primary victories, etc. Either way, it's frightening how bad our candidate choices are.

15 minutes ago, Valmore said:

Part of me wonders if Trump really is that much of a dick, or if it's all an act so that he can feed his ego, but he has to have some sort of charisma or he wouldn't have gotten everything he has - reality tv show, primary victories, etc. Either way, it's frightening how bad our candidate choices are.

At least you have a possibility to not have the worst possible choice be the POTUS.

We're stuck with Erdogan probably until the fucker dies

3 minutes ago, Zenophilious said:

Confession: I think some asshat customer gave me a wart, because I have what looks awfully like one on my hand.  If you have a wart on your hand and someone has to get in close contact with it (like handing you change, for example), TELL THEM!  Jesus Christ, some people...

That's messed up. I mean, if you have a wart you should treat and cover it in the first place. What sort of asshat doesn't treat a wart?

2 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

At least you have a possibility to not have the worst possible choice be the POTUS.

We're stuck with Erdogan probably until the fucker dies

CONFESSION: I had to look up who that was. Autocrat of Turkey. Yeah, sounds like a peach.

3 minutes ago, Valmore said:

That's messed up. I mean, if you have a wart you should treat and cover it in the first place. What sort of asshat doesn't treat a wart?

CONFESSION: I had to look up who that was. Autocrat of Turkey. Yeah, sounds like a peach.

Right?  That's just common decency, which, apparently, some people lack  :saber:

halp, I googled Erdogan and all I found was this:

Spoiler

Gollum.jpg