3 hours ago, Zebhra said:

Net :Teeku:

3 hours ago, Rose said:

Nope.

3 hours ago, Fred the Barber said:

No

hqdefault.jpg

4 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

Wtf the amount of people that didn't Dangan to the Ronpa yet ._. 

Then again, I didn't Luv the Muv nor Stay with Fate, so joke's on me.

~~

Y'know how I mentioned my successor J at my job because he was the only new asian male after me

Well forget him, today Tokyo Babel shined fortune upon me and there was a new asian FEMALE!@#E :conspiracy: so my supervisor assigned me to show her the ropes. Pretty cute, and whattaya know, her name also starts with a J. I'll call her FJ, and the dude MJ

Bonus points is that our inventory today was at none other than Victoria's Secret, aka bras and panties galore so we had lots and lots of funtime :illya: 

Jk, my fking back hurts, It's actually really hard to get a painless counting posture in a cramped, no a/c stockroom surrounded by thousands of those poisonus pieces of cloth for 5 hours ._.

>Counts panties

>Complains about back pain

Godspeed, you beautiful bastard.

Didn't play F/SN either btw. No time

Confession: I love my new avatar because it goes beautifully well with shitposting

There's a big difference between not playing a long mainstream vn like muvluv or f/sn and a short one like danganronpa.... then again I am not one to talk as I don't even fancy vns that much. I read like 3 vns a year... I sometimes feel that I am on fuwa just for the lulz

Confession 1: stalking a girl turns out to leave a really bad taste in your mouth ... never again. I didn't even found any real clues...

Confession 2: Since the hype won't make me hate the anime now, I decided to start watching boku dake ga inai machi (erased), I am really liking it so far and I can understand why people would like it.... I hope the ending won't disappoint me.

Confession 3: I am sure I was writing something as my third confession before my DNS died and now I can't remember it.... rip.... I feel it was something really important too...

3 minutes ago, Shikomizue said:

:jinpou: 

Why do I even try?

Did you expect me to talk to her? You clearly underestimate my social awkwardness

Thou I really feel bad about stalking QQ 

In the meantime, my dad brought me some icecream and my mum made me my favorite dessert to cheer me up. I love this family :wafuu:  

1 hour ago, Nashetania said:

Why would you even do that...

Bb9IVZt.png

For science

1 hour ago, Flutterz said:

^this

If you're going to stalk a girl, at least keep at it until you learn something about her. You're already a stalker, but if you give up you're also an incompetent stalker. :amane:

It's better to stop while doing a bad deed than to go with it.... besides I doubt I woukd have got any useful information from stalking....maybe I am just not cut out for this