Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

1 hour ago, hsmsful said:

I mean what's even bad with stalking as long as it's just for researching someone and not really harming him/her

I would say you're invading their privacy, no one likes being watched all the time. Could you not just ask her about the stuff you want to know?

No I am too shy to do something like that  :pyaa:

Just start a conversation with her about her interests, is she a classmate or what? 'Cause if she is you an probably hear her talking with someone about something she likes.

If you get to know her and become friends, eventually you'll form a bond strong enough that you can confess to her with a higher chance of the same feelings. At least, that's what I think about it.

8 minutes ago, Shikomizue said:

Just start a conversation with her about her interests, is she a classmate or what? 'Cause if she is you an probably hear her talking with someone about something she likes.

If you get to know her and become friends, eventually you'll form a bond strong enough that you can confess to her with a higher chance of the same feelings. At least, that's what I think about it.

But but but we exactly have 8 weeks left in the last year of highschool and she talks in a very small cute voice you can't really hear it clearly unless you are really close and I don't really plan on confessing.

Hey why am I just not fapping? :makina:

But but but we exactly have 8 weeks left in the last year of highschool and she talks in a very small cute voice you can't really hear it clearly unless you are really close and I don't really plan on confessing.

All I'm hearing are excuses, at least get her phone number or email before you graduate so you can keep in touch. Pretend you're thinking about something near her or looking through your bag for something, anything you can think of that won't look too suspicious.

If you don't confess to her and leave things like this then what are those feelings for? I think it'd be sad if a future that involves you and her was wasted because you're too shy.

Spoiler

#LoveLifeAdviceWithShiko

31 minutes ago, Shikomizue said:

All I'm hearing are excuses, at least get her phone number or email before you graduate so you can keep in touch. Pretend you're thinking about something near her or looking through your bag for something, anything you can think of that won't look too suspicious.

If you don't confess to her and leave things like this then what are those feelings for? I think it'd be sad if a future that involves you and her was wasted because you're too shy.

Hide contents

#LoveLifeAdviceWithShiko

Getting close to a human in such a short time is almost an impossibility especially since exams are after these 8 weeks so she probably couldn't care less about stuff like that in this time. In addition to that, everytime I talk to a girl out of the blue , it usually either ends up into a weird acquaintance relationship or a girl running away aka ending the conversation right away and walking away.... it might be the way I go at it that caused it but fuck doing that. If a future with both of us exists, then magic will happen and she will go to the same college or at least the same uni :Kappa:

Getting close to a human in such a short time is almost an impossibility especially since exams are after these 8 weeks so she probably couldn't care less about stuff like that in this time. In addition to that, everytime I talk to a girl out of the blue , it usually either ends up into a weird acquaintance relationship or a girl running away aka ending the conversation right away and walking away.... it might be the way I go at it that caused it but fuck doing that. If a future with both of us exists, then magic will happen and she will go to the same college or at least the same uni :Kappa:

I didn't say get close to her, I said get to know her. Even if you think she wouldn't care that much, try anyway, you'll definitely regret it if you don't even try to talk to her. You have enough time to get to know her enough that you'd be friends and share contact info. Tell me how these conversations play out, I'm going to try to help you with this in anyway that I can. You can't just wait around for miracles to help you in life.

Not magic nor miracles make life happen, you make life happen.

Welp, I can't do it.  I can't beat the Genocide route in Undertale.  I don't have the time or energy to devote to developing the sheer skill needed to get through it, and I semi-screwed myself with the healing items it took to get to the end.  I also lack the determination (hue) to start another Genocide run to try and get better items, knowing who's gonna be there at the end.  You win, Toby Fox.  I'm gonna reset the game and do another Pacifist run, you clever, sadistic bastard.

17 hours ago, AaronIsCrunchy said:

In @hsmsful 's defence, I can definitely appreciate really nice hair, so I don't think fetishizing it could be a million miles off...

Just don't get caught, yeah? :makina:

Oh, I love the scent of my wife's hair. But then, you know, she sort of signed up for it when she said the vows.

@hsmsful Don't underestimate the potentially life-changing impact of the smallest, briefest events. If you like her, talk to her - every moment can be the one that matters most, for both of you!

Earlier today I was musing on how much of my current life has been directed by single, arbitrary, small-at-the-time decisions. Pretty much all of it, really. Most of them have been ill-informed, and some of them have even arguably been ill-advised, but I'm pretty happy right now, so it's all good.

On 30/3/2016 at 11:14 PM, hsmsful said:

Confession: my hair fetish is starting to really get out of hand in real life

I hope I am never caught while sniffing the hair of girls I sit behind (not on purpose :Kappa: )

I AM NOT A CREEP I SWEAR 

Well, I do like the nice scent of a woman's hair... but sniffing it like that may be a bit creepy, sorry to break your delusions.

I am kinda colorblind so this is annoying but it's ok, whether it's pink or purple or red or some degree between them, it looks fabulous

On the other hand, if I ever muster the courage to talk to the girl, I will be sure to inform you guys.

In another news, it sucks when your family's going to places you wanted to go to but you can't because you have shit to do, it really sucks.