Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

3 minutes ago, hsmsful said:

Confession: my hair fetish is starting to really get out of hand in real life

I hope I am never caught while sniffing the hair of girls I sit behind (not on purpose :Kappa: )

I AM NOT A CREEP I SWEAR 

I'm sorry but that *is* creepy.

2 hours ago, Fred the Barber said:

Incidentally, Umberto Eco's essays on translation are well worth reading.

I read Experiences in Translation recently (well, the french version, which is a sort of fusion between Experiences in Translation and Mouse or Rat: Translation as Negotiation if I'm correct) and it was really interesting indeed. Also ended up making me want to read old poetry and latin authors, which is really not what I needed to add to my already way too big to-read list.

Confession: I get genuinely scared while watching someone (mostly Markiplier) play horror games.

41 minutes ago, hsmsful said:

I hope I am never caught while sniffing the hair of girls I sit behind (not on purpose :Kappa: )

I AM NOT A CREEP I SWEAR 

Lh2jqq2.png

2 hours ago, Nashetania said:

Confession: I get genuinely scared while watching someone (mostly Markiplier) play horror games.

Yeah, I do too. Tried watching someone playing Amnesia for a bit and they soldiered on fine; went to make a cup of tea as an excuse to get out of there. Just a bit of a wuss tbh.

4 minutes ago, Valmore said:

+1. I mean, there's not much more one can add. That's just creepy. Before long we're going to hear about @hsmsfulsneaking into the girls locker room and stealing panties...

I smell a new VN...

7 hours ago, hsmsful said:

I AM NOT A CREEP I SWEAR 

That is rather different, I'd say

Don't worry, I only judge silently

Exactly :rimu:

1 minute ago, Nashetania said:

More creeps :marie:

Degenerates, spoiling the pristine moral integrity of Fuwanovel! :makina:

Confession: I thought giving someone a 'mention' using the @ symbol was easy. 3 tries later, and I think I'm just gonna give up :vinty:

4 hours ago, AaronIsCrunchy said:

Exactly :rimu:

Degenerates, spoiling the pristine moral integrity of Fuwanovel! :makina:

Confession: I thought giving someone a 'mention' using the @ symbol was easy. 3 tries later, and I think I'm just gonna give up :vinty:

>morals

>integrity

:sachi:                                                                        :sachi: :sachi: :sachi:                                                        :sachi: 

:sachi:                                                                    :sachi:                 :sachi:                                                     :sachi: 

:sachi:                                                                  :sachi:                      :sachi:                                                  :sachi:        

:sachi:                                                                :sachi:                          :sachi:                                                :sachi: 

:sachi:                                                                  :sachi:                       :sachi:                                                 :sachi: 

:sachi:                                                                     :sachi:                    :sachi:                                                 :sachi: 

:sachi: :sachi: :sachi: :sachi: :sachi: :sachi:                               :sachi: :sachi: :sachi:                                                       :sachi: :sachi: :sachi: :sachi: :sachi: :sachi: 

6 hours ago, Arcadeotic said:

It's kind of funny, yeah

Do you even Fuwo, brev? :mare:

I've just learnt how to Fuwa, I need a few minutes to adjust! :pyaa:

1 hour ago, Kawasumi said:

>morals

>integrity

:sachi:                                                                        :sachi: :sachi: :sachi:                                                        :sachi: 

:sachi:                                                                    :sachi:                 :sachi:                                                     :sachi: 

:sachi:                                                                  :sachi:                      :sachi:                                                  :sachi:        

:sachi:                                                                :sachi:                          :sachi:                                                :sachi: 

:sachi:                                                                  :sachi:                       :sachi:                                                 :sachi: 

:sachi:                                                                     :sachi:                    :sachi:                                                 :sachi: 

:sachi: :sachi: :sachi: :sachi: :sachi: :sachi:                               :sachi: :sachi: :sachi:                                                       :sachi: :sachi: :sachi: :sachi: :sachi: :sachi:

A truly commendable effort worthy of Sachi herself :sachi:

1 hour ago, Kawasumi said:

>morals

>integrity

@AaronIsCrunchy congratulations on learning how to use the tagging feature properly.

Kawasumi holy shit my sides

That just has that perfect amount of salt

Confession: I REALLY LOVE HAIR GUYS

HAIR'S THE BEST THING IN THIS LIFE

On the other hand, I might have a fetish for saliva too... I am not sure....

I might be more filthy than I think. Also I am not a creep as long as I am not caught and don't actually harm people with my creepiness, don't worry I won't ruin these girls' lives. I am thinking os starting stalking my crush thou

I think I am walking down some real dark path

If you don't hear from me, know that I have been caught 

6 minutes ago, hsmsful said:

I am thinking os starting stalking my crush thou

Please be joking, please be joking, please be joking...

Like, if you like hair, that's cool (in fact it might be more flattering to somebody for you to like their hair, particularly if they put effort into making it look nice, keeping it healthy etc... or I could be wrong :makina:). If you like saliva, or feet, or eyes, or for that matter anything fairly unobtrusive, I guess that's cool too. But stalking is a special kind of not okay, particularly if you're consciously doing so.

Of course, if you're joking, then feel free to call me a tit :sachi:

Yesterday i woke up with a swollen, itchy lip. Today i woke up with a swollen, itchy eye. Allergies are killing me.  

And stalking is BAD. I once had a stalker ex girlfriend, and It was hell. It took me a long time to finally get her to stop stalking me. Luckily it didn't escalate to anything violent, but it still was very scary. 

I am not really joking and I am not really serious so I shall call you a tit :Kappa: 

On a more serious note, I'd love to stalk her since that's my nature but I shalt not do it cause I don't have the courage to do it for better or worse

I mean what's even bad with stalking as long as it's just for researching someone and not really harming him/her