Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

2 hours ago, Fred the Barber said:

Tohsaka Rin figurine

All we get is shitty naruto and one piece crap :vinty:

I have eaten from a ramen shop before , it tasted fine but didn't seem legit, there were many kinds of ramen and I chose a random one so I don't know. 

But hey at least I tried something that is somehow ramen!

I used to sing but then I got an arrow in the knee after hearing recordings of my songs in real life meetings from skype calls.... my friends are such assholes, this is why I shalt never go to offline meetings to meet these jerks again, hmph!

On 11/25/2014 at 2:32 PM, OriginalRen said:

Hey everyone,

Here is a thread to discuss and reveal some of your deepest confessions about Fuwanovel and/or any other Japanese related things.

My confession: For the longest time, I thought our friendly member suikashoujo was a man, and then I heard her sing.

So going back to the roots of the thread, not that it was requested...

I still don't know if @Kaguyais a guy or a girl. I get the feeling at this point if I asked directly s/he'd probably tease me and not answer, give a vague answer or lie. Which actually would be part of the fun, I suppose.

1 minute ago, Valmore said:

I still don't know if @Kaguyais a guy or a girl. I get the feeling at this point if I asked directly s/he'd probably tease me and not answer, give a vague answer or lie. Which actually would be part of the fun, I suppose.

Isn't everyone in the internet a guy until they post pictures of their boobs with a timestamp? 

1 hour ago, Valmore said:

I'm like 99% sure Kaguya is a guy, unless she was lying about a million different things. That said I don't think there are any pictures or voice recordings so we'll never know for sure :miyako:

I'm also 99% certain that the spammer formerly known as Marie is not, in fact, female.

In related probable hypotheses, I'm 99.9% certain that Flutterz is not a pony.

5 hours ago, FruitsPunchSamurai said:

Maybe i should've gone to Sakura Con :pyaa:

Mind you, I went out of my way to say it was a rather nice Rin figurine. There are always plenty of bad Rin figurines floating around as well.

Cons really are a pretty great experience, for niche hobbyists like us - it took me a while to get up the motivation to go to one, but since that first time, I look forward to going back every year.

Edit to avoid double-posting:

Confession: I can't stop myself from arguing with people on the internet.

On 3/27/2016 at 2:49 AM, rainsismyfav said:

I need to save up $13000 for a diamond ring. Or 52000 instant ramen noodles. :makina:

I'll exchange for video games :rimu:

But yeah~ in case anyone's wondering.  I'm not dead, just been busy with the 3D world.  I haven't even been able to complete Fire Emblem: Birthright yet, noooooo. (Currently on chapter15!)  

I hope everyone is doing well!