Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

2 hours ago, Kiriririri said:

I'm actually really nice but many people won't notice it because I'm tsundere :yumiko: 

I second this :yumiko: 

19 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

I'm in a major morale slump right now, and exams start on Friday.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Just know that someone somewhere in this Earth is having the same problem.

.... Like me <3 

I am a kuudere, that probably sucks in social life, but not 100% kuudere though.

Confession: i am awful at being serious. I just use kinda high level of sarcasm, do things just for the sake of fun or jokes, and people usualy think that i am doing that even when i m serious. Though, that is the point of high level of sarcasm: the more it looks less sarcastic, the more advanced sarcasm it is. People never know for sure what i mean. But i am not that unhappy about it.

Stoic / antisocial hard-to-approach introverted quack when it comes to strangers n' randoms

Quiet / shy when it comes to acquaintances

Kuudere when it comes to acquaintances I'm somewhat fond of

TsunTsun when it comes to friends

Obnoxious prick when it comes to besties (M) 

Flirtatious White Knight when it comes to besties (F) ; funfact: I was a "bland nice guy protag" towards besty-females prior to getting into VNs. They changed me :pyaa:

Helpless DereDere when it comes to crushes

Well, it's time for another Texas Dice story, I guess.

In middle school, when I was somewhere between 12 and 14, I was invited to a classmate's (who was also my friend) Halloween-party. So, on the day of the party, before I left the house, the phone rang and my classmate-friend called me like "Hey Texas, we have a problem. The girls from our class that I invited were followed by some older guys and they won't leave. We could use some backup, in case things heat up." (Rephrase this sentence in your head so that it sounds more like something a middle schooler would say).

So, I put on my costume, took the bus and traveled the 30 minutes to his house. When I finally arrived, the guys he mentioned on the phone were getting a stern talking by my classmate's mom, who was in the house the entire time. So I wasn't needed at all and me spending the entire drive there thinking about what the hell I they expected me to do was completely pointless.

And that was basically it, really. The party started, there was shitty music, we ate party-food, I got in a small middle-school brawl, we played spin-the-bottle and I kissed a girl.

So what do we learn from this story? Not much, I guess. Don't be a white knight, because girls at parties will smooch you anyway? Let the adults solve all of your problems? Black girls kiss way better than white girls?

Just pick something.

1 hour ago, Eclipsed said:

Stoic / antisocial hard-to-approach introverted quack when it comes to strangers n' randoms

Quiet / shy when it comes to acquaintances

Kuudere when it comes to acquaintances I'm somewhat fond of

TsunTsun when it comes to friends

Obnoxious prick when it comes to besties (M) 

Flirtatious White Knight when it comes to besties (F) ; funfact: I was a "bland nice guy protag" towards besty-females prior to getting into VNs. They changed me :pyaa:

Helpless DereDere when it comes to crushes

Discarding the female variants, because I have no female friends to speak of, all applies to me.

1 hour ago, Tiagofvarela said:

Discarding the female variants, because I have no female friends to speak of, all applies to me.

Seconding this

Confession: When I was a little younger than Texas in his story, I think 11 in 6th grade, we had a one-night camping trip near the end of the school year. A little bit into the first day my classmates went to play spin the bottle but specifically told me not to join them. :<

2 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Seconding this

Confession: When I was a little younger than Texas in his story, I think 11 in 6th grade, we had a one-night camping trip near the end of the school year. A little bit into the first day my classmates went to play spin the bottle but specifically told me not to join them. :<

Yet more proof that, as we just discussed in this thread a few days ago, the viciousness of middle-schoolers knows no bounds.

Confession: I always stay away from useless drama that teenagers tend to have these days over friendship and relationship but I have to say that just by observing the people around me, no one was more vicious and more asshole like than the freaking middle schoolers other than in bullying since girls in highschool are just so.... frustrating in how they bully each other. Back to middle schoolers, first of all for some reason every fucking kid seems to receive a freaking ego boost once he goes through puberty , like he thinks he's now a freaking big man of even a god and doesn't realize he's still just the same kid with a little bit more testosterone and hair. So there was always the idea of we are the cool kids but you don't get to hang out with us but this was in all stages. However in middle school, it was even more awful, like I am the elite, I have all the girls, I make all the parties (when my parents aren't home and leave me money cause guess what I am still a kid) , you don't get to hang out with me and if you are not sad, Imma bully you! Everyone fears not being one of the cool kids for no reason too and let's not begin about relationships, hey I have a girlfriend , I take my pocket money from Dad and go buy her a chocolate every day. First class romance here guys, oh and btw I dumped this girl a few days ago and now I am with a new girl cause guess what I am one of the cool kids according to the number of girls I call my girlfriends (it's just a social status after all) even thou I need a fucking permission from the governments of the house to go out on a date with her. Did I mention the ego each middleschooler especially the cool kids have? Actually one of the most annoying things I had to go through in middleschool and highschool was the two contradicting idiotic ideas : 1-From the view point of parents and teachers, all that matters is the number of good grades you have

2-From the view point of the cool kids, all that matters is the number of friends and girlfriends you have. Guess what , it ain't even different between boys and girls, it's the same everywhere.

I don't even know what I am complaining about but I guess I am partly bored 

Assembling this figurine took me 2 hours; it was extremely difficult and fragile:

Spoiler

wzVjJfy.jpg

Spoiler

mn7eWP1.jpg

I'm also a huge fan of Imagekind. The rules behind what is acceptable to print and the price for each purchase is extremely appealing. To give you an example:

Spoiler

pcIQrtF.jpg

@Zenophilious: Here is that image I promised from a stream I did awhile ago. I decided to post it in here since it was in this album and saves me time:

Spoiler

Y2krkWn.jpg

I was a wallflower, i am a wallflower, and i will be a wallflower.

Wallflower is a guy or a girl that is silent, invisible-like, noone knows him/her, and he/she knows everything. If you get to know one, u are one of the very few. 

When i was 11-15 i never been into any party (not that i wasn t invited, i just didn t want to go). Had no crush, friends that i had didn t suit me, i used to meet them only in school, otherwise i was home. I liked my online friends and community more than the school one, because i had something to talk about. In company of my school friends, i am never myself, i pretend anything that makes me one of those, however it probably seemed that i am not one of those.

And now? Probably not much has changed. Just that i am not retarded like when i was 12. Though, i find myself being adult since 15. I was the guy caliming the theory that "My mind is old for anything"