Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

19 hours ago, Fred the Barber said:

Confession: I have just achieved one of my two major goals for today, due to which I have some good news for all of you: my profile has been updated with a MAL link. I know you've been anxiously waiting for this moment, so don't hold back: go peruse my enlightened anime ratings to your hearts' content. Marvel at my refined taste, which rates Love Live! at 2.5 times the score of Watamote and rates Princess Jellyfish at the sum of the scores of Accel World and Shuffle!. Be awed by my incisively critical eyes, which give a mean score of 7.93 and a median score of 8. And if I could, I'd give MariMite an 11.

Get your median under 6 and then we'll start talking. Well, meh, I don't think it'd matter anyways since your tastes are clearly horrible. :upupu:
There's an easy way to give an anime you like that much an 11, just change all your 10s to 9 and make MariMite your only 10. That's what I did for Gintama, Clannad AS, and Steins;Gate, lol.

17 hours ago, Redpanda said:

I often compare my 'joined date' here on fuwa with other users and feel superior as their senpai when their date turns out to be later than mine.

But still most users newer than me treat me like a damn shnook.

Nyx:   Joined   28 Oct 2015    (Meh, just a noob.)

I literally smirked when I compared our join dates. I'm smiling while writing this. Regardless, we're both noobs ;)

3 minutes ago, Abyssal Monkey said:

The really fun question I love asking people who just finish Madoka Magicka:

Who do you think is the protagonist of the series?

this question is interesting enough that I want to play it

Confession: A particular Social Link in Persona 3 Portable 

Spoiler

Shinjiro as FeMC

utterly broke me.

;_;

2 hours ago, kingdomcome said:

I literally smirked when I compared our join dates. I'm smiling while writing this. Regardless, we're both noobs ;)

What!? I always thought I was the older member of the two of us since you had less posts counts than mine four months back...

self-esteem depleted.

Confession: My boss broke urinal protocol and talked to me while we were using the bathroom and called me by the wrong name.  AWKWARD METER HAS REACHED MAXIMUM LEVELS!

On 2/19/2016 at 2:57 AM, Abyssal Monkey said:

Which one? I must know.  A compulsion to tell you to root it and put CFW on it is extremely strong.

Galaxy Note 5.  I freakin' love that stylus.

1 hour ago, Tyrael said:

Confession: If getting rejected by girls was a sport, I'd be in the goddamn olympics at this point

Confession: Getting rejected by girls is kinda like tennis for me, I'd probably be pretty good at it if I tried but I've never held a tennis racquet in my life. :makina:

10 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Confession: Getting rejected by girls is kinda like tennis for me, I'd probably be pretty good at it if I tried but I've never held a tennis racquet in my life. :makina:

I thought this was going in a completely different direction. Something like getting hit between two women over a net.

.. wait @Nashetania?

Confession: I always get naked when I am alone at home. I am not the only one right?

Boxers are just comfortable, shirts and pants are waaaayy too restrictive when laying in bed.  Fabric vs fabric gives me headaches.