Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I hugged a penis taller than I am today. 

Confession 2: It wasn't actually today but it's been sitting in my text box for a while

Confession 3: No matter what I do nowadays, I feel like I'm missing out on so many things in life. What drove me to realize is, quite ironically, Persona 3.

HOLY SHIT, just found out that the "petting" feature in the upcoming Fire Emblem Fates is still present in the west, but only for the character you married. In the Japanese version you could pet the everyone without having to tie the knot. Good god I swear I laughed soooo hard that I lost several decades of my pathetic life. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE POINT THAN? Is this really going to teach little Timmy how a healthy relationship between lovers should work irl? Guys, if little Timmy only has video games to teach him about irl relationships.... Timmy is already fucked (and not in the head patting way). 

confession: I'm finally updating my vn list :ph34r: and since I don't remember some of them I will put everything into the "unknown" tag and i'll modified them from time to time xD  
real confession: i have a really shitty memory for some things (almost everything)

1 hour ago, Zenophilious said:

Confession: The fact that people don't treat stairs like roads massively irritates me.  STAY ON THE RIGHT SIDE, GOD DAMMIT :saber:

where is the fun if you don't have to bump into another person from time to time?

40 minutes ago, Deep Blue said:

where if the fun if you don't have to bump into another person from time to time?

And it turns out to be a fateful encounter. You have just bumped into your soulmate. She looks in your eyes, you look into her eyes and then .... the anime opening starts as you say a poetic sentence. 

1 hour ago, Zenophilious said:

Confession: The fact that people don't treat stairs like roads massively irritates me.  STAY ON THE RIGHT SIDE, GOD DAMMIT :saber:

Confession: The fact that people don't treat walking in general like driving massively irritates me. STAY ON THE RIGHT SIDE, GOD DAMMIT :saber:

1 hour ago, Soulless Watcher said:

Confession: I'm the asshole the purposely zigzags while walking.

I'm the same. I also tell strangers so they can hear me when they can't follow rules like not bicycling on the sidewalk when they should do it on the street. And I purposely zigzag if I see an idiot breaking the laws. Just to be an asshole. But the damn satisfaction when they get pissed. :D

Confession: I realized a couple of weeks ago that I am a grumpy old man which is way too bitter for my age. And I am starting to get grey hairs at age 22.

I'm the guy that will try to avoid a collision by side-stepping at the same exact moment in the same exact direction you do. Twice.

Confession: I actually did that with someone three times in a row once, and both of us ended up so off-balance we almost fell down while laughing hysterically. A++ experience, looking forward to the next time it happens.

Confession 2: In about five minutes, I'll be heading out to my first real interview of this round of job hunting (also meaning it's the second real interview in my whole life...). I'm pretty wound up about it, but I already took care of all the five-minute chores I could find around the house, so here I am killing time by posting on Fuwa. Wish me luck! :wafuu:

Confession: I feel incredibly happy and proud today. I went with my circle of close friends from my school to see Deadpool after school today. The thing is, this year I met this antisocial dude who was in my class. I introduced him to my circle of friends, and he recently started to hang out with us (before that it was usually the two of us or me with my circle of friends without him during our free time). He says that for years, he's been just hanging out by himself. He's this ultra overweight gamer. Today, as we were having a meal after the movie, this friend just goes and says "You know what, let's do this a monthly thing!".  I felt proud and happy because 1) It was one of the few moments in the last few days that I felt like I wasn't wasting my time and 2) I'd helped someone become more social.

4 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

Confession: I feel incredibly happy and proud today. I went with my circle of close friends from my school to see Deadpool after school today. The thing is, this year I met this antisocial dude who was in my class. I introduced him to my circle of friends, and he recently started to hang out with us (before that it was usually the two of us or me with my circle of friends without him during our free time). He says that for years, he's been just hanging out by himself. He's this ultra overweight gamer. Today, as we were having a meal after the movie, this friend just goes and says "You know what, let's do this a monthly thing!".  I felt proud and happy because 1) It was one of the few moments in the last few days that I felt like I wasn't wasting my time and 2) I'd helped someone become more social.

I wish there were more people like you :vinty: