Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

The answer is probably yes, because I do the same thing and I am in fact a bad person.

Confession: Sometimes, I place my Dog on top my lap (leaning back against my belly), grab her ears and proceed to make motorcycle noises, while slighly moving her head around. Whenever my mom sees that, she starts laughing her ass off. 

1 hour ago, TexasDice said:

The answer is probably yes, because I do the same thing and I am in fact a bad person.

Confession: Sometimes, I place my Dog on top my lap (leaning back against my belly), grab her ears and proceed to make motorcycle noises, while slighly moving her head around. Whenever my mom sees that, she starts laughing her ass off. 

When she's lying on her back sometimes I grab her back paws and move them in circles really fast, pretending she's riding a bike  xD  She absolutely hates that and will gently bite me to make me stop.

Same here. :wahaha:

If someone touches my dog's paws in any way, shape or form, she'll start flashing her teeth and if teased long enough, likewise playbite the intruding hand. And I don't mean the "Oh, no! That creature is about to bite your face off!"-way of flashing teeth, it's more like a subtly annoyed facial expression. Like she's really not a fan, but can't do anything other than accept her fate.

What a touchy subject. Our doggies probably think of us as pawful people.

5 hours ago, Deep Blue said:

Confession: I want to play a freaking vn but my mom just wont go to bed and keeps coming to my room ... why do I still have to live with my parents <_<

Same here, but I have circumstances around it.

Confession: I think chuuni protagonists are irritating. That's why I dropped Steins;Gate and Comyu.

5 minutes ago, gijimu said:

Same here, but I have circumstances around it.

Confession: I think chuuni protagonists are irritating. That's why I dropped Steins;Gate and Comyu.

okabe (S;G) is really not like your common chuuni protagonist, you should really give him a chance he is not yuuji but he is definitely not like takeru or emiya (both of them are really obnoxious)

4 hours ago, gijimu said:

Don't you like "The Organization"?

12 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Confession: Now our furnace stopped working too, and the repairman will be here tomorrow around noon. :vinty:

But what about the Pi? :vinty:

10 minutes ago, LinovaA said:

Confession: I need to find some form of consistency with my visits to the Skype group. xD I come on for like four days as a fairly active member, and then I disappear for like a week, only to come back for another like three or four. xD

No wonder everyone keeps thinking I am dead.

Confession: That's how I am with Skype period. :P

Confession: I just wrote and tried to post a pretty legit confession, and my wireless picked that moment to crap out and lose the whole thing. :conspiracy:

The actual confession: Lately I've been having a lot of disagreements with my boss about how our team operates. It's becoming very clear that we just aren't going to see eye-to-eye. So rather than deal with the stress of living up to his unreasonable expectations (and the stress of watching my own reports and the rest of the team suffer through those same unreasonable expectations), I'm thinking it's time to look for a new job with a less intense manager. It makes me sad since we've gotten along well and complemented each other well since I started working for him almost 3 years ago, and since we both have a lot of respect for each other (not easily gained, in either case). I'll talk to him about it, of course, but I just don't think either of us is really going to budge.

Updating my resume and looking for a new job is going to be such a pain... I haven't really done this shit since I was first hired out of college (even when I started to work for him 3 years ago, it was an easy internal transfer).

3 hours ago, Valmore said:

Confession: Everyone here will hate me, but I managed to snag a most awesome wife. Likes comics, science fiction, computer games, has red hair and was mean to me at first but came to love me, so she's a tsundere.

Hate? Nah, I'm genuinely happy when people find someone. Extremely jealous envious? Yes. :makina:

1 hour ago, Fred the Barber said:

Confession: I saw the typo "nikuge" in some thread a little while back and have been musing about what kind of nikuge I would make. I'm thinking the main character should be a butcher, and the heroines are all drawn to him due to moe meat obsession.