Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

1 hour ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Confession: I'm feeling a sweet sense of relief already. My muscle twitches are finally starting to settle down a bit and I'm getting fewer headaches.

Glad to hear you're winding down and relaxing, you've deserved it.

Things are mostly slowing down on my end as well, mostly done with elective picks and exams are over. Next week's the last week of the semester for me, then I have a break of two weeks (one of which I'll spend in a conference in Amsterdam). Hopefully the next semester will be a fresh new beginning.

2 minutes ago, Nashetania said:

Confession: They picked me for the part-time job! \ :Teeku: / So on Monday I have to leave school early so I can come and seal the contract~

Thanks to the everyone who wished me luck, but the real battle will start next week :makina:

Just think of all the games and VNs and figures and pillows'n shit you'll be able to buy with your money.

Helped me out a fucking shit ton when I was working during the summer before last to buy a Vita.

Confession: I actually kinda like working as a cashier.  I've always enjoyed talking to people, and it's not too complicated once you learn the ropes.  Touchscreen monitors are absolute garbage, though.  I swear to God, if I don't try to put my finger through the damn thing it won't know I'm touching it.

Confession: We just had a power outage, and as I was typing this message we had a second one. Dunno if it's something serious, but we haven't had an outage in the 6 years we've been living here, and I haven't been in a blackout since around 2008. The lights are still flickering so it looks like it might not be completely fixed yet.

23 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

Confession: We just had a power outage, and as I was typing this message we had a second one. Dunno if it's something serious, but we haven't had an outage in the 6 years we've been living here, and I haven't been in a blackout since around 2008. The lights are still flickering so it looks like it might not be completely fixed yet.

And i'm just sitting here having what seems to be the fifth blackout this month alone. That difference :sachi:

Confession: As of right now, I'm completely believe that my neighborhood is just a bunch of fucked up people pooled together in one place.

There's the Religious Teacher that cheat on his abusive wife, The Rich snob that while they might seems religious are biased and accusive as fuck to their servants, One family that have the tradition to abuse their parents, and One other family that basically an annoyance to all of the above.

Good god. :amane: 

37 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

Storm or some problem with your power provider?  I get really nervous when the power goes out during a storm  :vinty:

9 minutes ago, Jade said:

And i'm just sitting here having what seems to be the fifth blackout this month alone. That difference :sachi:

Confession: As of right now, I'm completely believe that my neighborhood is just a bunch of fucked up people pooled together in one place.

There's the Religious Teacher that cheat on his abusive wife, The Rich snob that while they might seems religious are biased and accusive as fuck to their servants, One family that have the tradition to abuse their parents, and One other family that basically an annoyance to all of the above.

Good god. :amane: 

Welp, you win the Shittiest Neighbors contest.  Mine just smoke too much pot and steal our lemons (those damn lemon stealing whores), and some others are just kinda shady, but the rest I know are nice.

11 minutes ago, Zenophilious said:

Storm or some problem with your power provider?  I get really nervous when the power goes out during a storm  :vinty:

That's the weird thing, it's not even raining. Also the power went out a third time shortly after I posted. It's back and the lights aren't flickering so that's probably the end of that.

23 minutes ago, Zenophilious said:

Welp, you win the Shittiest Neighbors contest.  Mine just smoke too much pot and steal our lemons (those damn lemon stealing whores), and some others are just kinda shady, but the rest I know are nice.

That's only half of them actually, after all i didn't include my family yet :sachi: 

12 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

That's the weird thing, it's not even raining. Also the power went out a third time shortly after I posted. It's back and the lights aren't flickering so that's probably the end of that.

See, if you were American and lived in California, I'd just say that's PG&E being ol' shitty PG&E.  Man, do they suck.

1 minute ago, Jade said:

That's only half of them actually, after all i didn't include my family yet :sachi: 

Q7IPR62.png?1

2 hours ago, Zenophilious said:

Oh hell no. I'd be putting grass clippings in with their weed in retaliation. You don't fuck with my citrus.

12 hours ago, Valmore said:

Oh hell no. I'd be putting grass clippings in with their weed in retaliation. You don't fuck with my citrus.

I don't think I need to, their weed is shit.  It's worse than the burning skunk smell kind, and that's already pretty awful.  The stuff gives me headaches when it wafts through the windows when I have them open.