Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I was at shop few minutes ago, and I was giving out a filled paper for part-time job. The recipient was a cute girl, and, according to my father who was with me... she gave me a "flirty-look" when we were leaving (we first gave out the papers, then went to the actual shop and then left). If I knew that, I would at least look at her and smile :vinty:

41 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

depends on hunger for what:holo:

L-Lewd...

Confession: Today I had one of the most heart-touching sad moments. There's that old lady who lives alone on the third floor , she has 3 sons who are married and living in different areas. So I was going down the stairs carrying the bag or rubbish out when she called out to me. And then she cried and kept begging me to use my mobile to call her son..... I didn't know what to do tbh. I told her I had no mobile and then showed her my empty pockets (I left my phone upstairs home), she then kept saying the same thing along the lines of please help me, god bless you , help this old lady, I just want to call my son , any of the three , I want them to come here and pick me up....... And the thing is I know them quite well , they would tell me they have no time or that I should call the caretaker to come and have fun with her since that's what she wants. It really depressed me and made me really sad. How can someone forget and ignore their parent this much?.... I don't care about his children or wife .... and the thing is these 3 sons actually left their mother there because they fought with each other about who should take care of her, each of them was arguing that he can't really take care of her and so they left her there......

4 minutes ago, hsmsful said:

Confession: Today I had one of the most heart-touching sad moments. There's that old lady who lives alone on the third floor , she has 3 sons who are married and living in different areas. So I was going down the stairs carrying the bag or rubbish out when she called out to me. And then she cried and kept begging me to use my mobile to call her son..... I didn't know what to do tbh. I told her I had no mobile and then showed her my empty pockets (I left my phone upstairs home), she then kept saying the same thing along the lines of please help me, god bless you , help this old lady, I just want to call my son , any of the three , I want them to come here and pick me up....... And the thing is I know them quite well , they would tell me they have no time or that I should call the caretaker to come and have fun with her since that's what she wants. It really depressed me and made me really sad. How can someone forget and ignore their parent this much?.... I don't care about his children or wife .... and the thing is these 3 sons actually left their mother there because they fought with each other about who should take care of her, each of them was arguing that he can't really take care of her and so they left her there......

Time to enter the grandma route :illya: 

9 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

The people that still have Christmas avatars need to stop dreaming, SANTA AINT REAL

Lies , Lies. I got many presents this year from Santa himself. Hmph

12 hours ago, Kiriririri said:

Time to enter the grandma route :illya: 

Are there vns with such routes?.... there must be...

Fuuuuuuck

Confession: I feel really silly in math right now. I took the BC (Calc 2) exam for college credits 4 years ago in highschool, and missed 2 questions, ending up within the 99% of all takers of the test.  Time skip to now, having done absolutely no math, and I'm feeling really lost.  I recognize things, but I can't remember what to do with them.  Time to get a crash course in methods of derivation and integration.  These problems on the homework are integration by substitution, I know the name, I remember the description of it, I even remember fucking doing it, but I can't do it now.

YAY! :vinty:

I know there is a gif of this exact feeling out there somewhere.

2 hours ago, Abyssal Monkey said:

Fuuuuuuck

Confession: I feel really silly in math right now. I took the BC (Calc 2) exam for college credits 4 years ago in highschool, and missed 2 questions, ending up within the 99% of all takers of the test.  Time skip to now, having done absolutely no math, and I'm feeling really lost.  I recognize things, but I can't remember what to do with them.  Time to get a crash course in methods of derivation and integration.  These problems on the homework are integration by substitution, I know the name, I remember the description of it, I even remember fucking doing it, but I can't do it now.

YAY! :vinty:

I know there is a gif of this exact feeling out there somewhere.

Do any of these gifs match your level of frustration?

Spoiler

angry frustrated panic

Spoiler

80s angry frustrated screaming skeletor

Spoiler

angry hate spongebob squarepants squidward i hate everyone

Confession: I just fucked up my course applications for next year.

So basically there's a field in the form that goes like this (TLd from Turkish):

"Write your preferred major for university. English if you're applying internationally."

And instead of writing my preferred major in there in English, I literally wrote the word "English" and fucking sent it in.

This form is for the subjects I'll be taking next year, so it's INCREDIBLY influential in my education, and its deadline is tomorrow. And I fucking sent it in like that.

I'm still crying from laughter.

The trip home from my friend's house is shorter in winter because you can cut across the lake. I think that's really funny

Second confession: I look down on people that concern themselves with being smart or not. It hardly matters. I've seen so many "smart" people fail and less smart people succeed. I've seen many people start falling because they think they're smart enough to make it without working hard. My pet peeve I guess. One of them.

Confession: A large portion of why I order physical stuff online is so I can have the joy of anticipation, looking forward to it arriving. Unless I need it right now, give me the longest shipping time possible, please, so I can spend all that time thinking about how awesome it's going to be when it arrives... whatever it is.