Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

I had another strange dream today. So I think I broke something and for whatever reason, I needed to go somewhere to fix it. My brother was driving us to someplace and I was reading this book that had something to do with someone's life story or something, and apparently there were Instructions for how to fix a hydrogen peroxide bottle... which I guess I needed to fix... So we get to this place, which I assume to be a gas station, and my bro has to do some stuff, so we say our goodbyes and I pull out the peroxide bottle and... That's it... Nothing else...

Again. My dreams make no sense.

1 minute ago, LinovaA said:

Confession: I've been meaning to do a one year post, but I am ashamed that I haven't broken 1000 posts yet, so I am just kinda waiting until I do that so I can do both posts in one. Laziness reigns supreme, as usual~

Wanna write my late 1k posts 1 year post? : ^ )

1 minute ago, Kiriririri said:

Well it's never gonna happen if I write it xD

If I wrote your post, it would literally only consist of one thing:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

:pyaa: :pyaa: :pyaa: :pyaa: :pyaa: :pyaa: :pyaa: :pyaa: :pyaa: 

3 minutes ago, LinovaA said:

I don't know what I expected

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

:pyaa: :pyaa: :pyaa: :pyaa: :pyaa: :pyaa: :pyaa: 

3 hours ago, LinovaA said:

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

:pyaa: :pyaa: :pyaa: :pyaa: :pyaa: :pyaa: :pyaa: :pyaa: :pyaa: 

3 hours ago, Kiriririri said:

I don't know what I expected

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

:pyaa: :pyaa: :pyaa: :pyaa: :pyaa: :pyaa: :pyaa: 

You guys broke my mobile , I hate you

You even make me keep opening and opening.... QQ

6 minutes ago, LinovaA said:

Petition to change the name back, anyone? 

Change back or we all riot

I'm having a hard time in English class keeping myself from laughing. 

"Hitler used rhetoric to do great harm."

"You have the option of choosing whether you think it's right or not."

I was already laughing at the Hitler statement. Whenever someone brings up Hitler, I always ask myself, "says who?" and then proceed to think about how I would argue that Hitler should be idolized. 

I love the topic of Hitler because it's always so one sided. 

So on my way from school my tire just fucking came off the hub while I was travelling 70mph.

Luckily last summer, we took my car apart, so I knew how to change the tires and where the jack points were.

But before I could actually do anything in fucking -5C, a nice state department guy came and was like "need help" and said he had a better jack. I gladly took his offer. I almost thought it was my halfshaft that should be on it's last legs by now. 

May post pics later. Currently eating.

Oh cool, I made it back just in time to miss the event I absolutely saw coming. Too bad~

On 1/11/2016 at 9:24 AM, Funyarinpa said:

(Possibly long whine incoming)

Reveal hidden contents

I just don't want to care anymore.

How wonderful it'd be if I was just fine with giving no fucks about academics. going to some shitty university in Turkey, and ending life after retiring from a few decades of cubicle work.

Basically I'm at the end of my midterms, where my eligibility for a few Advanced Placement courses I could possibly take next year was to be determined. Physics exam results just came in and there's not a single AP course I can enroll in. There were only three exams I'd been feeling confident about and I got less than what I was going for in all of them (Turkish, English and Biology) though all of them are normally good (Turkish 87, Biology and English 96 out of 110, where it's recorded as 87/100 and 96/100 respectively and the extra marks go into other grades). The rest is just shit. Ironically enough, the two exams I'd consider myself successful in are two subjects I hate, Turkish Literature and History (Turk. Lit is 72, highest TLit mark yet, and History is 85 which is also my highest mark in History this year).

Not a single bit of success I really care about (except having the third best English grade for the term, was aiming for a perfect 100, heh), and it doesn't help that I've realized I'm in the bottom 30 of my term in terms of grades. It's *veeery* motivating when you know you're going to the same school with quite a few jocks who just monkey around and do nothing else. I don't even know if I should be going STEM anymore, doesn't feel like I'd be able to do it. I'd try for being an author instead, but the thing is I'm nowhere near witty or creative enough for my works to sell (not to mention that my prose would probably be jacked since I want to write in English and there's a LOOOT of native English speaking authors out there). 

Registered for an optional third math exam, but I needed to have my math oral grades increased too and apparently today's the deadline for that so it's pretty pointless for me to take the exam now. Tutor coming today is similarly pointless.

I detest myself for being so pathetic despite practically everyone else worth comparing myself to giving it their all out there, despite being in far more exhausting, tough, uncomfortable, sad, lonely conditions. There are people out there fighting for their education, fighting for their right to choose their profession, people without a complete, caring family giving it their all, and here I am, fucking the most elementary of stuff up when I have everything else I could ever ask for.

I don't want to care anymore, man. Caring about it just hurts and I just don't fix it myself anyway.

I'd legitimately consider suicide if I could only study in a Turkish university, but the thing is I happen to have family and friends and my self-hatred hasn't surpassed my love for them yet.

Just wanting to point out that this is the same thinking trap I fell into after I left the Army. You don't want to self destruct over it, but you don't want to stop caring. Whether it starts in school or later on in life, you can make yourself into a success. It's better to start off sooner while you're retaining as much knowledge as you are. I don't know if you realize this or not, but you've accomplished a lot more in school than I did, and I've even forgotten more than half of what I knew back then.