Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I hate steam i fucking hate it, wanna play a game but you dont want to go online to play it? well too bad, you cant! 
I don't want to log in into my account and talk to my friends no i just want to play my damn game, why do i have to login and show everyone that im playing my games??fuck this shit >_>

Confession: I hate steam i fucking hate it, wanna play a game but you dont want to go online to play it? well too bad, you cant! 
I don't want to log in into my account and talk to my friends no i just want to play my damn game, why do i have to login and show everyone that im playing my games??fuck this shit >_>

You can swap to offline mode after logging on, or it'll default there if you aren't connected at all.

The exception is games with Always-Online DRM built in, as opposed to Steam's base system.  You still need to be online to download, though.

I did that and all my games are telling me that i need to start them online for the first time like I already did many times >_> 
Also i think mgs phantom pain doesnt like to play offline either

I did that and all my games are telling me that i need to start them online for the first time like I already did many times >_> 

You can also just set you status to offline, that way nobody can bug you and you can play online.

I'm going to start by saying that I'm an idiot, now with that out of the way, I didn't know you could do that D:
EDIT: it was kinda helpful but not quite, you still login and appear online the first time, i wish you could set it to login as disconnected from the chat as default :/

Why I buy from GOG.  Fuck Steam.  Steam is literally last resort.  I would honestly rather buy from Origin than Steam.  That's right, I would rather give money to EA than Valve. Plus GOG is purely offline installers, so I never need to connect to the internet again after I grab the installer.

You can swap to offline mode after logging on, or it'll default there if you aren't connected at all.

The exception is games with Always-Online DRM built in, as opposed to Steam's base system.  You still need to be online to download, though.

You can also just set you status to offline, that way nobody can bug you and you can play online.

I'm going to start by saying that I'm an idiot, now with that out of the way, I didn't know you could do that D:
EDIT: it was kinda helpful but not quite, you still login and appear online the first time, i wish you could set it to login as disconnected from the chat as default :/

Why I buy from GOG.  Fuck Steam.  Steam is literally last resort.  I would honestly rather buy from Origin than Steam.  That's right, I would rather give money to EA than Valve. Plus GOG is purely offline installers, so I never need to connect to the internet again after I grab the installer.

when i have the chance i buy my games from gog, like i did with underrail from example but phantom pain was steam only as many many other games :( 

I had a dream a while ago (don't even know how long), about everyone here on Fuwa. We were all on this spaceship or something and I decided we should have a party for some reason, I don't remember much, but I think we were fighting some kind of threat. At the end I think, Funya and Cyr got together for whatever reason, and I had a crush on Cyr too apparently so I was salty.

I had another dream about that same universe today, where Cyr and Funya weren't doing so well. That and we had to exterminate these rat-like things that had some sort of disease.

My dreams make no sense.

I had a dream a while ago (don't even know how long), about everyone here on Fuwa. We were all on this spaceship or something and I decided we should have a party for some reason, I don't remember much, but I think we were fighting some kind of threat. At the end I think, Funya and Cyr got together for whatever reason, and I had a crush on Cyr too apparently so I was salty.

I had another dream about that same universe today, where Cyr and Funya weren't doing so well. That and we had to exterminate these rat-like things that had some sort of disease.

My dreams make no sense.

So this is what being part of ship feels like lmao

My dreams make no sense.

So this is what being part of ship feels like lmao

Dude, Shikomizue shipped all of us!

My dreams make no sense.

lol, rain getting NTR'ed.

Confession: I've had dreams about Fuwans before, but I forget what they were about now :nervous:.  

That's funny that you dreamed about the same thing twice xD.  Were there any yaoi pairings on the spaceship? haha.

My dreams make no sense.

lol, rain getting NTR'ed.

Confession: I've had dreams about Fuwans before, but I forget what they were about now :nervous:.  

That's funny that you dreamed about the same thing twice xD.  Were there any yaoi pairings on the spaceship? haha.

I only remember us three really. I see that you and Rain have changed to matching Noragami avatars.

Is that because you hate everything? Or you have some hidden mod button that bumps up your likes infinitely? And where can I get one?

They say that if you bribe Tay with donations you'll get more likes per day, among other things. :ph34r:

That said, I don't "like" things that often, usually 0-2 per day.