Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Voluntary. Though it coincided a lot with my other goals in life like moving out of state, cheaper standard of living, getting my own place, getting another job (which pays more), new experiences etc. So it was a really easy decision and relatively easy to pull off since I was ready at the time (and even easier with Cyr's support).

Logged in on my phone just to fangirl. I am fangirling so hard right now like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :wafuu: 

Glad everything is working out! ^_^

Confession:

I usually don't confess much but here's to Linova/Eclipsed or others who might be interested.

I'm glad I was able to break the 1000+ miles barrier. It always felt like this huge wall in between us. It felt like it didn't matter how long or how often we talk. I know that if it had stayed online, nothing would have came out of it. It only served to maintain the interest until something happens. Given the distance there was always uncertainty, of whether I we'd work out "IRL" and there was no way of answering that online (Even 8+ hours of skype calls won't get close to answering that). Since Cyr won't be able to do anything about it in a reasonable time, it was up to me. I had to act and get it together. Luckily I had already been saving up and preparing for my move months even before I met her and had interest in that part of the US. After awhile I was ready, but I won't just move there with nothing to back me. So I absolutely had to have a more-than-minimum-job lined up already before the move. This was really tough. Given the job market and the fact that I'm so far out of state. Most hire locally and won't bother to look online. Only one came up and it was super risky. It was a Tuesday when I got the notice for the interview, which would be held that Friday. I have to pay hundreds of $$, fly for the weekend and back, take a day off from my current workplace --- all without reimbursement. It was higher pay and huge company so I thought why not. I came out disappointed that weekend because the job i interviewed for wasn't what I was expecting it to be. Though long story short, I ended up getting it because they opened up a new (different) position for me.

Anyways,

When it came to it, the 1000+ miles drive was nothing. Gunned it in 2 shots. I guess I'm lucky Cyr's not in another country or something. But I'm leaving away established familiar place, friends, and family for the sake of this move. Looking for an apartment was tough. Lots of challenges but it helped me tones that I had $$$ saved up and Cyr saved my butt so many times.

P.S: Unfortunately, though everything worked out and I'm super satisfied with many aspects of my life right now, my new job is making me unhappy. I applied to places (near me of course) already 2 weeks into my new job. I have one interview this week in field that I want to be in. (proof that I can easily get interviews if I'm part of the local pool... as with entry-level jobs). Hopefully I can get it and it's a better job, so I can start thinking about enjoying the moment and looking into the future.

THIS SHIP JUST GOT EQUIPPED WITH AN FTL DRIVE 

More like

Battlecruiser operational

Take it slow

Confession:
I'm a happy go lucky lad. Whenever I see people talking about depression I cannot empathise at all. I understand its meant to be an emotional thing, and and irrational thing, but I must honestly admit it is far beyond my understanding, And then I see it so very often. Depression this, depression that. I've never met such a person or anyone in a similar position, you know? If I were to talk about my life, I certainly haven't been exposed to much. Nobody in my family has divorced. No tragic accidents. No heartbreaks.
All this stillness makes me feel like I'm sort of detached from my emotions, but then I realise I'm an impulsive person, much like the rest of my family, and that surely stems from emotions. Emotions. Indeed, it's because of such things that I'm writing as pointless a post as this. This can't be considered interesting, and in all likelihood cannot be considered venting either. It's not like I'm mad at other people for getting depressed, or mad at my life for not giving me a tragic backstory for my otome protagonist of an imaginary girlfriend to decipher. Emotions. The very reason I can't understand the point of this post. How am I coming across? What do I want to achieve? Am I unhappy right now? Not really, holidays are about to start. The hellish days of buying gifts for my 300 cousins are about to start.
I started the post to complain about how I don't think depression is such a big deal, but who the hell am I to comment on that? What expertise do I have? What knowledge of what is considered a medical disease do I have? Mostly because of how I want to mess with you guys I'll refrain from deleting this post. I'm still confused. I still don't know how I conjured up this mess of a post. But there you go.

I guess it must be nice to not hate yourself huh

Is this a trick question?

No

I am simply stating how I feel

You should understand there's no good answer I can give, and ignoring the comment is also a sort of answer.

That said, we people will always find issue with anything. This whole fuss I'm kicking up is a sort of pathetic first world problem for instance. There are much more productive ways I could be spending my time than complaining about pointless stuff and making enemies on the internet. Maybe it's because. I should be asleep by now, but I still haven't stopped replying.

Confession: I came up with the Escape Game idea but procrastinated initiating it so much that I handed the reins over to Stray Cat when he asked about it because I didn't have the time. 

Confession 2: This post was very heart-warming. 

Confession 3: Damn I miss Stray Cat now. Does anyone know if he left the site permanently? 

Ohh yeah, I remember him telling me that.  I'm glad you thought up the idea then. :D

As for Stray-Cat, I still keep in touch with him off site, but he doesn't seem to be interested in coming back.  It might also be that he's busy with his own irl stuff.  I'll tell him you miss him though ^_^

Confession2:  One of my favorite times was playing Stray's escape game. I had a lot of fun getting to know & interacting with members in that one (I will always remember Tiago as the Ultimate Hope and Stray as the Ultimate Despair!).  And of course, confessions thread is fun too :lol:

Ye, Stray's game was a blast

A shame the guy decided to bail due to some internal site issues.

Confession: I've been dead. :wahaha:

Stay dead for another 2 years pls, I'M ALMOST CAUGHT UP ON POST COUNT

Also, go look for yourself in a certain magical Thanksgiving thread and tell me what you think :3

Good thing people still like necrophilia.

That means someone is bound to hit on me.

...I just need to believe.

I was wondering where you buggered off to!  Glad to see you're back  <3

Confession: I always hate getting my hair cut because most of the time I don't know the hairdresser, and I can't think up anything to say, so I just don't say anything, and I just sit there quietly, thinking that they probably think I'm some anti-social freak.

Good thing people still like necrophilia.

That means someone is bound to hit on me.

...I just need to believe.

I was wondering where you buggered off to!  Glad to see you're back  <3

Confession: I always hate getting my hair cut because most of the time I don't know the hairdresser, and I can't think up anything to say, so I just don't say anything, and I just sit there quietly, thinking that they probably think I'm some anti-social freak.

Better than what I do. I also sit there quietly and awkwardly, but I have a really weird smile on the whole time and I never can seem to wipe it off. All I can imagine is them thinking that I have a fetish for getting my haircut or some shit. xD

Better than what I do. I also sit there quietly and awkwardly, but I have a really weird smile on the whole time and I never can seem to wipe it off. All I can imagine is them thinking that I have a fetish for getting my haircut or some shit. xD

Confession: I avoid that by not getting my hair cut. Fuck the system!

Confession: I avoid that by not getting my hair cut. Fuck the system!

So, is like... your hair 100 meters long?

Confession 1: I never got any haircut. Didn't cut them myself either. :jinpou:

Confession 2: When i read about Rain's confession about how hard it was for him to shift and how cyr supported him, I was almost crying and just thought ," If only that idiot thought like this too." If only he understood this too, It would be great.. :yumiko: 

Edited by Tohka

Good thing that I live in Finland :wahaha: