Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I had no idea Cerulean was a grill

I thought everyone knew? I even posted my pic on the real pic thread and a couple guys were kinda hitting on me on the Fuwanovel chat (or they could be just drunk and would hit on almost anyone).

I've always held that the best way to capture you would be NTR.  I honestly can't find a more fitting method.  Regular hitting on you would never work.  Submission and mindbreak are preferred, but optional.  

You're learning swiftly, my kouhai.

That said, trying to do my physics homework for once (wow) and I'm utterly fucking stuck on a completely trivial-seeming question. I feel like an idiot. Funny thing is I want to study physics (quantum or astrophysics, recently heard about philosophy of physics which sounds amazing). 

Confession: I had no idea Cerulean was a grill

I thought everyone knew? I even posted my pic on the real pic thread and a couple guys were kinda hitting on me on the Fuwanovel chat (or they could be just drunk and would hit on almost anyone).

Nah. I never visit the picture thread any more.

You do look cute, if you don't mind me saying so.

That said, trying to do my physics homework for once (wow) and I'm utterly fucking stuck on a completely trivial-seeming question. I feel like an idiot. Funny thing is I want to study physics (quantum or astrophysics, recently heard about philosophy of physics which sounds amazing). 

Do not worry your pretty little head over it. 

I wanted to follow Maths and loved Maths, but that didn't stop me from being fairly bad at it. Truthfully, so long as you enjoy what you're doing then its easy to study and consequently easy to become good at it... so long as you keep studying. It was fairly amusing to keep switching between being the best in class at maths to being below average.

The future had other plans for me at the time but you're right in the middle of your present, so work now or else you're at destiny's mercy. <-- My adult good deed of the day thingie? This is what I'm supposed to say, right? Or something?

As I am finished reading the newest piece of shit OELVN crapped out by AJTilley, I realized they are asking 9 dollars for a 1 hour long game. These people...

Confession: I need to sit down for a while because this is making me nauseous

It's okay, your sacrifice is not in vain. :)

Okay so

He's switched bodies with a girl he likes. First order of business: masturbate a bunch. AJTilley please

Confession:

I usually don't confess much but here's to Linova/Eclipsed or others who might be interested.

I'm glad I was able to break the 1000+ miles barrier. It always felt like this huge wall in between us. It felt like it didn't matter how long or how often we talk. I know that if it had stayed online, nothing would have came out of it. It only served to maintain the interest until something happens. Given the distance there was always uncertainty, of whether I we'd work out "IRL" and there was no way of answering that online (Even 8+ hours of skype calls won't get close to answering that). Since Cyr won't be able to do anything about it in a reasonable time, it was up to me. I had to act and get it together. Luckily I had already been saving up and preparing for my move months even before I met her and had interest in that part of the US. After awhile I was ready, but I won't just move there with nothing to back me. So I absolutely had to have a more-than-minimum-job lined up already before the move. This was really tough. Given the job market and the fact that I'm so far out of state. Most hire locally and won't bother to look online. Only one came up and it was super risky. It was a Tuesday when I got the notice for the interview, which would be held that Friday. I have to pay hundreds of $$, fly for the weekend and back, take a day off from my current workplace --- all without reimbursement. It was higher pay and huge company so I thought why not. I came out disappointed that weekend because the job i interviewed for wasn't what I was expecting it to be. Though long story short, I ended up getting it because they opened up a new (different) position for me.

Anyways,

When it came to it, the 1000+ miles drive was nothing. Gunned it in 2 shots. I guess I'm lucky Cyr's not in another country or something. But I'm leaving away established familiar place, friends, and family for the sake of this move. Looking for an apartment was tough. Lots of challenges but it helped me tones that I had $$$ saved up and Cyr saved my butt so many times.

P.S: Unfortunately, though everything worked out and I'm super satisfied with many aspects of my life right now, my new job is making me unhappy. I applied to places (near me of course) already 2 weeks into my new job. I have one interview this week in field that I want to be in. (proof that I can easily get interviews if I'm part of the local pool... as with entry-level jobs). Hopefully I can get it and it's a better job, so I can start thinking about enjoying the moment and looking into the future.

That is wonderful. Your effort is commendable and encouraging to me. Lately I've stopped caring about my life and let it get out of hand again, and in the process let my depression get to a sort of dangerous level. But hearing about how hard you're working to make your goals happen, it helps me get my head together so that I can really think about what I need to do for myself.

Anyways, I hope for the best between you and Cyr and that you do manage to get a better job. Good luck! :)

Confession:
I'm a happy go lucky lad. Whenever I see people talking about depression I cannot empathise at all. I understand its meant to be an emotional thing, and and irrational thing, but I must honestly admit it is far beyond my understanding, And then I see it so very often. Depression this, depression that. I've never met such a person or anyone in a similar position, you know? If I were to talk about my life, I certainly haven't been exposed to much. Nobody in my family has divorced. No tragic accidents. No heartbreaks.
All this stillness makes me feel like I'm sort of detached from my emotions, but then I realise I'm an impulsive person, much like the rest of my family, and that surely stems from emotions. Emotions. Indeed, it's because of such things that I'm writing as pointless a post as this. This can't be considered interesting, and in all likelihood cannot be considered venting either. It's not like I'm mad at other people for getting depressed, or mad at my life for not giving me a tragic backstory for my otome protagonist of an imaginary girlfriend to decipher. Emotions. The very reason I can't understand the point of this post. How am I coming across? What do I want to achieve? Am I unhappy right now? Not really, holidays are about to start. The hellish days of buying gifts for my 300 cousins are about to start.
I started the post to complain about how I don't think depression is such a big deal, but who the hell am I to comment on that? What expertise do I have? What knowledge of what is considered a medical disease do I have? Mostly because of how I want to mess with you guys I'll refrain from deleting this post. I'm still confused. I still don't know how I conjured up this mess of a post. But there you go.

Confession:
I'm a happy go lucky lad. Whenever I see people talking about depression I cannot empathise at all. I understand its meant to be an emotional thing, and and irrational thing, but I must honestly admit it is far beyond my understanding, And then I see it so very often. Depression this, depression that. I've never met such a person or anyone in a similar position, you know? If I were to talk about my life, I certainly haven't been exposed to much. Nobody in my family has divorced. No tragic accidents. No heartbreaks.
All this stillness makes me feel like I'm sort of detached from my emotions, but then I realise I'm an impulsive person, much like the rest of my family, and that surely stems from emotions. Emotions. Indeed, it's because of such things that I'm writing as pointless a post as this. This can't be considered interesting, and in all likelihood cannot be considered venting either. It's not like I'm mad at other people for getting depressed, or mad at my life for not giving me a tragic backstory for my otome protagonist of an imaginary girlfriend to decipher. Emotions. The very reason I can't understand the point of this post. How am I coming across? What do I want to achieve? Am I unhappy right now? Not really, holidays are about to start. The hellish days of buying gifts for my 300 cousins are about to start.
I started the post to complain about how I don't think depression is such a big deal, but who the hell am I to comment on that? What expertise do I have? What knowledge of what is considered a medical disease do I have? Mostly because of how I want to mess with you guys I'll refrain from deleting this post. I'm still confused. I still don't know how I conjured up this mess of a post. But there you go.

Shhh, Tiago, shhhhh.... Just boot up some Neko Para and everything will be okay

Confession:

I guess it must be nice to not hate yourself huh

Confession:

Ouch

Confession:

When I was 5, my dog died.  I laughed.  Is that something like your problem?

My running gag joke is that I am a robot from the future that was created between the time period of sentience and emotional capabilities.

Confession: Just finished Momoyo's route and I feel... disappointed... in myself... I didn't get the good ending on my first try. I need to up my VN choice selection game.

How did you fail with the choices....? How can someone even get bad ending in Majikoi...

That route is... merciless. If you don't know what you're doing and/or aren't prepared for some things, you will get a bad ending.

Confession: Just finished Momoyo's route and I feel... disappointed... in myself... I didn't get the good ending on my first try. I need to up my VN choice selection game.

How did you fail with the choices....? How can someone even get bad ending in Majikoi...

Our dearest Shiko has certain... abilities... beyond mere commoners such as us. I would not question it if I were you.

Why are you associating with commoners then Hide- Tiago?

Our dearest Shiko has certain... abilities... beyond mere commoners such as us. I would not question it if I were you.

Ah... I didn't know Shiko was "special" :sachi:

And I see you brought your companion Azumi as well.

Edited by Shikomizue

Confession:  When I first joined this site, I thought I'd just help with some tl-projects and that's it, mostly keeping to myself.  But everyone on the forum turned out to be very friendly and helpful, so I really liked the sense of community that I started becoming more involved, participating in games, etc.   Sometimes, coming on here would make my days feel less lonely or put a smile on my face.  Just thinking back on it, it really surprises me how fuwa turned out to help me make friends and now I'm even dating someone xD.  I just want to say, I'm grateful to a lot of people I've come across on this site, you guys are awesome~ in your own weird ways;) Thank you!

Confession2:  One of my favorite times was playing Stray's escape game. I had a lot of fun getting to know & interacting with members in that one (I will always remember Tiago as the Ultimate Hope and Stray as the Ultimate Despair!).  And of course, confessions thread is fun too :lol:

I don't remember the specific choices in Momo's route but I have no idea how you can get a bad end in Majikoi unintentionally. :michiru:

Well, I wasn't prepared for knowing Japanese history and other such things, so I reloaded each question, but then I thought that the last answer I gave was correct and the place I got was the best one. Neither were true. And then I also didn't know that at a point where you pick what to talk about, that there were certain choices that led to other choices...

All in all, I took the route too incautiously.

Confession:  When I first joined this site, I thought I'd just help with some tl-projects and that's it, mostly keeping to myself.  But everyone on the forum turned out to be very friendly and helpful, so I really liked the sense of community that I started becoming more involved, participating in games, etc.   Sometimes, coming on here would make my days feel less lonely or put a smile on my face.  Just thinking back on it, it really surprises me how fuwa turned out to help me make friends and now I'm even dating someone xD.  I just want to say, I'm grateful to a lot of people I've come across on this site, you guys are awesome~ in your own weird ways;) Thank you!

Confession2:  One of my favorite times was playing Stray's escape game. I had a lot of fun getting to know & interacting with members in that one (I will always remember Tiago as the Ultimate Hope and Stray as the Ultimate Despair!).  And of course, confessions thread is fun too :lol:

Confession: I came up with the Escape Game idea but procrastinated initiating it so much that I handed the reins over to Stray Cat when he asked about it because I didn't have the time. 

Confession 2: This post was very heart-warming. 

Confession 3: Damn I miss Stray Cat now. Does anyone know if he left the site permanently? 

Well, I wasn't prepared for knowing Japanese history and other such things, so I reloaded each question, but then I thought that the last answer I gave was correct and the place I got was the best one. Neither were true. And then I also didn't know that at a point where you pick what to talk about, that there were certain choices that led to other choices...

All in all, I took the route too incautiously.

Oh, there was that quiz, huh. Yeah, I suppose that's not as easy as the rest of the game.

Confession: I never played that because I don't know much about the Zero Escape games

Confession:

Is this a trick question?

Confession:

When I was 5, my dog died.  I laughed.  Is that something like your problem?

My running gag joke is that I am a robot from the future that was created between the time period of sentience and emotional capabilities.

Good point. I suffer from irrational amounts of anxiety and nervousness, meaning I often laugh in less than ideal situations. When I heard my favourite uncle had perished for instance. 

Going back to the anxiety, that's a good example of an irrational, emotional thing I suffer from. Imagine having a panic attack every time someone rings the intercom. Putting it into prespective, I should consider these things stuff you can't control most of the time. ...I'm still not satisfied over this random issue I've just had, but it makes more sense now.

I'm usually kinda bad at picking up non-verbal cues during conversations. I also feel rather anxious in public transport, I always feel like I'll miss my stop or get something stolen. Subways are nice in that regard, it's easy to go back a stop or two if you miss one. 

Thankfully, there's no other sort of anxiety issue I suffer from. 

Edited by Funyarinpa

Confession:

Is this a trick question?

No

I am simply stating how I feel