Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: Nothing makes sense anymore after you're killed around 20 times by a newborn orphan using his mom's placenta that is still stuck to his umbilical chord as a weapon. Good shit man.

LSD, Undertale, or what?

also lol "umbilical chord"

Bloodborne

Oh OK then

Confession: It sucks that most tracks I used to love just a month ago now do nothing for me. Been trying to listen to Stairway to Heaven and I just can't into it even though I normally love it.

Maybe you're just dead inside

try this:

Wow, that's a deep pull there. I haven't listened to it in years, but it's a great album, and much more listenable than The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway.

Confession: I got Fuwa withdrawal after not reading this thread for three whole days.

Confession 1: I thought Mayuzumi's route would be the most boring but it turned out to be good, then I thought Miyako's route would be the worst, but it got so much better in the middle of it.

Confession 2: I am now stuck between playing Chris and Kazuko's routes last, I like both of their characters a lot.

Confession 3: I noticed that my confessions as of late are all about Majikoi... I feel like that's a bad thing...

^As long as you don't all of a sudden at the end pull a "Majikoi is a 7/10", we're cool.

So far, it's definitely a 9/10 for me. I really like the friendship aspect that it has, and how it develops all of their relationships instead of just the protag and heroines.

That, and it's given me more than a few laughs.

Oh, and the soundtrack is awesome when it comes to serious and battle situations.

Edited by Shikomizue

Confession: Nothing makes sense anymore after you're killed around 20 times by a newborn orphan using his mom's placenta that is still stuck to his umbilical chord as a weapon. Good shit man.

LSD, Undertale, or what?

also lol "umbilical chord"

Bloodborne

Oh OK then

Confession: It sucks that most tracks I used to love just a month ago now do nothing for me. Been trying to listen to Stairway to Heaven and I just can't into it even though I normally love it.

THE HELLZ!?! How can you NOT get into one of the greatest pieces of Rock and Roll literature EVER?!? Reprogramming will commence. I'm starting you off with a heavy does of Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers and we'll go from there.

Confession: Going to a conference today but it's after school so I had to bring my tuxedo with me 

I forgot the shirt, so I just glued a piece of paper on the school logo and wore the uniform instead. 

Currently trying to not let anybody notice lol 

Selfies or it didn't happen.

imgur is govt banned so you'll have to wait until I get home and upload the pics via VPN

that said, it somehow worked and a couple girls were very impressed by the disguise.

Bonusfession: As an icebreaker we did a dumbed down version of marry-fuck-kill called marry-kiss-kill, 6 people (out of 23) opted to kill me (surprisingly none opted for marry or kiss). FORTY KEKS