Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I broke my sleep schedule playing Runescape. D:

I think the real confession there is that you still play Runescape  : P

Confession: I love my town.  I went downtown to pick up my copy of Sword of Destiny, and when I was heading back to the bus station to ride back home, I encountered a dude with a CD player strapped to his chest playing I'm a Believer by the Monkees.  He was pretty chill.

That guy actually sounds pretty interesting!

Confession: I confessed about my phone because I was hoping Zenophilious would notice me. Still no senpai notice. I WILL TRAIN HARDER!!!

Edited by Valmore

Confession: Today I woke up and found myself drooling... again.

Confession:  I'm a very light sleeper. It might be why I tend to sleep late, because I like going to bed once it's really quiet.  Everyone is asleep by that time, and no noise.

Confession2:  When I do get into really deep sleep like dreaming, I tend to drool... :rimu:  (I repeatedly flip the pillow around to avoid my drool puddles)

Confession: There is a guy at coaching classes who is like really nice and I wanted to talk to him. So I told my bestie and then after the classes ended she shouted," Oi! She wants your number!!" And I was like :pyaa:

So that guy came near me and asked about it and i told him that i do want his number and he said he doesnt have a phone number and gave me his landline...

He is also not any kind of social networking site..

He considers me as some kinda stalker now maybe!! :yumiko:

It's probably fine. Guys between the ages 16 and 25 usually focus on two questions when it comes to selecting a partner:

1. How hot is she?
  2. No, seriously bro, how hot?

If he's a little more mature and/or able to use more than 10% of his brain, he'll likely find this encounter to be endearing anyway.

Again, I can only refer to myself here, but back in my final year of highschool, a girl in my class called me over to her desk once and when I got there and asked why, she blushed and said "I hoped to come up with something by the time you arrived." and her seat neighbor started to giggle like a schoolgirl (...wait, wasn't she a schoolgirl anyway?). 

I know it's not the exact same situation, everyone is different and the intentions weren't the same, but as a rule of thumb: Events like that raise huge flags. If anything, he might be super embarrassed, because he couldn't give you a phone number.

Confession: There is a guy at coaching classes who is like really nice and I wanted to talk to him. So I told my bestie and then after the classes ended she shouted," Oi! She wants your number!!" And I was like :pyaa:

So that guy came near me and asked about it and i told him that i do want his number and he said he doesnt have a phone number and gave me his landline...

I love your narration lol, best of luck

Edited by Funyarinpa

It went alright! Yay! He passed me smiles whenever i looked at him! :sachi:

He: *smiles*

Me: :yumiko: 

Remember, kids... Use protection! 

Hey there, don't violate light speed laws and create a lot of trouble for the world of physics 

*pulls paperbag over his head* 

Now I'm safe! (/ω\)

I'm thinking brushoff... :(

Confession: Nothing makes sense anymore after you're killed around 20 times by a newborn orphan using his mom's placenta that is still stuck to his umbilical chord as a weapon. Good shit man.

LSD, Undertale, or what?

also lol "umbilical chord"

Bloodborne. I'm too lazy to correct that.

Confession: Nothing makes sense anymore after you're killed around 20 times by a newborn orphan using his mom's placenta that is still stuck to his umbilical chord as a weapon. Good shit man.

LSD, Undertale, or what?

Bloodborne

Oh OK then

Confession: It sucks that most tracks I used to love just a month ago now do nothing for me. Been trying to listen to Stairway to Heaven and I just can't into it even though I normally love it.

LSD, Undertale, or what?

Bloodborne

Oh OK then

Confession: It sucks that most tracks I used to love just a month ago now do nothing for me. Been trying to listen to Stairway to Heaven and I just can't into it even though I normally love it.

Maybe you're just dead inside

try this: