Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I was one with the puns today.  We went out whale watching, and for a period of five minutes or so, I only responded to people with pretty awful sea-related puns, like "I a-grebe", "I need kelp," "that whale got high from seaweed," etc.  I regret nothing, for today I truly lived.

Confession: I was one with the puns today.  We went out whale watching, and for a period of five minutes or so, I only responded to people with pretty awful sea-related puns, like "I a-grebe", "I need kelp," "that whale got high from seaweed," etc.  I regret nothing, for today I truly lived.

We, the jury, find the defendant gillty of terrible fish puns!

So I sea, I hope we can remain friends, I'd hate to make anemone of you.

We, the jury, find the defendant gillty of terrible fish puns!

Let he without sin throw the first stonefish  :holo:

So I sea, I hope we can remain friends, I'd hate to make anemone of you.

Our friendship otter survive this hardship.  I'd feel like I was caught adrift if we grew apart.

Anyways, who do I need to [censored] to get them to buy Clannad for me?

You can ask [censored] pretty much anyone, but I doubt very many people would actually buy it. :P

I was hoping I could get it but it's about 20$ more expensive than I was expecting.  40$ would have been at least acceptable with a sale but this is a bit much ;-;

Confession: Back, when I was a little twirp (... Six? I think I was six.), my father's side of the family had it's one and only big barbecue dinner at my aunt's place. Out of nowhere, my oldest cousin (my age +2) suddenly asked: "Mom, why do the animals we eat have to die?" and my caught off-guard aunt tried to improvise something along the lines of "Uh... Well... We only eat the old and sick animals, which would've died anyway".

In that moment, I spit the contents of my mouth across the table and yelled: "I'm not eating a sick animal, dad! that's gross!". What ensued, was the adults trying to tell both kids what they wanted to hear and upon realizing that wasn't possible, starting to point fingers at each other and a gigantic argument ensued.

What a beautiful memory. 

Confession: Back, when I was a little twirp (... Six? I think I was six.), my father's side of the family had it's one and only big barbecue dinner at my aunt's place. Out of nowhere, my oldest cousin (my age +2) suddenly asked: "Mom, why do the animals we eat have to die?" and my caught off-guard aunt tried to improvise something along the lines of "Uh... Well... We only eat the old and sick animals, which would've died anyway".

In that moment, I spit the contents of my mouth across the table and yelled: "I'm not eating a sick animal dad, that's gross!". What ensued, was the adults trying to tell both kids what they wanted to hear and upon realizing that wasn't possible, starting to point fingers at each other and a gigantic argument ensued.

What a beautiful memory. 

Everyone misinterpreted your cousin, he was DISAPPOINTED that they were all dead. Your cousin wanted them to feel the agony of being eaten alive. 

So I think I am a bit late but

Homura did nothing wrong

My life has settled into a routine-like life but what's annoying is that I am still not satisfied .... like when it was hectic and full of problems, I wanted a routine and now it's the exact opposite. Humans are weird. Also the more time passes , the more I feel I am the only one in my group of friends who's actually worrying about the whole senior year and grades. Everyone else wants to get laid :Kappa:

Homura did nothing wrong

My life has settled into a routine-like life but what's annoying is that I am still not satisfied .... like when it was hectic and full of problems, I wanted a routine and now it's the exact opposite. Humans are weird. Also the more time passes , the more I feel I am the only one in my group of friends who's actually worrying about the whole senior year and grades. Everyone else wants to get laid :Kappa:

Plot twist: Homura is actually hsmsful's sister

Homura did nothing wrong

Confession: For some inexplicable reason, I probably took this comment way out in to left field. Here were my immediate thoughts. 

You are Islamic :shrug: (absolutely no fucking clue) 

Your class must therefore also be Islamic (holy shit assumptions) 

Premarital sex is against some kind of Islamic religious law (unfounded and unconfirmed assumptions) 

---> Why is your class trying to break Sharia Law

I honestly don't know. I think my brain went full retard on this one. 

Don't sell yourself short, I'm pretty sure you're also thinking about getting laid as well.

Confession: Think I just came up with an idea for an otome game of some kind. Gotta flesh out some details, then get as many slaves... I mean volunteers... to make it happen.

Edited by Valmore

Don't sell yourself short, I'm pretty sure you're also thinking about getting laid as well.

Confession: Think I just came up with an idea for an otome game of some kind. Gotta flesh out some details, then get as many slaves... I mean volunteers... to make it happen.

So Slavemaker 3 more or less but with men? :P

Homura did nothing wrong

Confession: For some inexplicable reason, I probably took this comment way out in to left field. Here were my immediate thoughts. 

You are Islamic :shrug: (absolutely no fucking clue) 

Your class must therefore also be Islamic (holy shit assumptions) 

Premarital sex is against some kind of Islamic religious law (unfounded and unconfirmed assumptions) 

---> Why is your class trying to break Sharia Law

I honestly don't know. I think my brain went full retard on this one. 

Sounds legit :illya:

So Slavemaker 3 more or less but with men? :P

No, I'm not picky who I make into my coding, drawing, musical slaves.