Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I don't know my class itinerary. Everyday I walk into class not knowing what is going to happen.  When test days arrive I start laughing at the people frantically studying as I muse to myself that it's all useless as I'm going to crush any potential chances of a curve the teacher will give with a 90+ score.

I really do enjoy the plight of my class.  It's so amusing to listen to kids bitch about them failing when I don't study one bit.

Confession: I don't know my class itinerary. Everyday I walk into class not knowing what is going to happen.  When test days arrive I start laughing at the people frantically studying as I muse to myself that it's all useless as I'm going to crush any potential chances of a curve the teacher will give with a 90+ score.

I really do enjoy the plight of my class.  It's so amusing to listen to kids bitch about them failing when I don't study one bit.

Oh, one of the "laid-back genius" types? Sweet.

I was like that in elementary and middle school, then high school came along and taught me I ain't shit when it comes to true academic prowess.

Laugh it up Walky Walkerson.

Confession: I'm waiting for the critical build failure when the relationship goes sour and they both leave Fuwa.  Statistics are on my side, I just need to roll the dice enough.

It's a possibility, but~ even if it doesn't work out, I think we'd likely end things on good terms (I hope).  If I'm still interested in VNs, anime and such, I doubt I'll leave fuwa just because of that. 

Confession: Suikashoujo, Cyrillej1, and 2 of my female friends were right about me when I asked the question. I'm a lost cause:

Hidden Content

The utter disappointment of all my female friends at this point must be astounding. I am so sorry friends. :(

I'm not sure what question you're referring to xD.  Btw, those are huuge...  

Confession: I'd personally rather get a dakimakura instead of a mousepad, like this one!  

And you literally choose the worst character for a dakimakura. Cyrille, please. :Teeku:

Confession: I'm waiting for the critical build failure when the relationship goes sour and they both leave Fuwa.  Statistics are on my side, I just need to roll the dice enough.

It's a possibility, but~ even if it doesn't work out, I think we'd likely end things on good terms (I hope).  If I'm still interested in VNs, anime and such, I doubt I'll leave fuwa just because of that. 

Confession: Suikashoujo, Cyrillej1, and 2 of my female friends were right about me when I asked the question. I'm a lost cause:

Hidden Content

The utter disappointment of all my female friends at this point must be astounding. I am so sorry friends. :(

Confession: I'd personally rather get a dakimakura instead of a mousepad, like this one!  

And you literally choose the worst character for a dakimakura. Cyrille, please. :Teeku:

Ren, I love you but holy shit you have the worst taste

Hidden Content

Ren, I love you but holy shit you have the worst taste

TFW when you realize people think Madoka as a show or the characters in it equate to having good taste. :Teeku:

Confession: I'll be leaving the house with my family tomorrow (technically today) at 6:30 to go to Spain and stay there until Sunday. 

The actual confession part: I'm not very down with the idea of going. It just doesn't excite me at all. Moreover, everything feels very haphazardly planned. I mean, we finished packing the luggage like an hour ago, probably less. It feels like there will definitely be some sort of disastrous development, I feel like something will certainly go wrong. I don't feel that I'll return happily from this trip. Probably the cat will die when we're away or the house will burn down, or something. If Daech bombs me and my family out of the air, I'd like to say I love you guys. 

I'll probably not do any of the homework. The school break is 10.5 days and for me 9.5 of these are fully stacked. My free day was today, which I unsurprisingly wasted on internet and games. Sadly, this might include the majority of an English research project, which will ruin my English grade and probably bring it down my 10-20 points. As it stands, I mostly have only two 4-5 hour plane flights to take a minimum of 6-7 pages of notes and then write an outline for a research paper. I'll probably end up getting involved with the discipline committee because of missing a citation and committing plagiarism. 

The girl still has not replied. Probably won't (but if she doesn't, I'll send a second mail when I return from Spain and act like I think the first one didn't get through for whatever reason). Still bums me out. 

Also, the reply notifications that appear when you're typing are obtrusive as fuck on mobile. 

Confession: I'll be leaving the house with my family tomorrow (technically today) at 6:30 to go to Spain and stay there until Sunday. 

The actual confession part: I'm not very down with the idea of going. It just doesn't excite me at all. Moreover, everything feels very haphazardly planned. I mean, we finished packing the luggage like an hour ago, probably less. It feels like there will definitely be some sort of disastrous development, I feel like something will certainly go wrong. I don't feel that I'll return happily from this trip. Probably the cat will die when we're away or the house will burn down, or something. If Daech bombs me and my family out of the air, I'd like to say I love you guys. 

I'll probably not do any of the homework. The school break is 10.5 days and for me 9.5 of these are fully stacked. My free day was today, which I unsurprisingly wasted on internet and games. Sadly, this might include the majority of an English research project, which will ruin my English grade and probably bring it down my 10-20 points. As it stands, I mostly have only two 4-5 hour plane flights to take a minimum of 6-7 pages of notes and then write an outline for a research paper. I'll probably end up getting involved with the discipline committee because of missing a citation and committing plagiarism. 

The girl still has not replied. Probably won't (but if she doesn't, I'll send a second mail when I return from Spain and act like I think the first one didn't get through for whatever reason). Still bums me out. 

Also, the reply notifications that appear when you're typing are obtrusive as fuck on mobile. 

Good luck!

Holding the umbrella was awkward; I was constantly worried that I was holding it in a way that was dripping on her

Sounds like you just need a bigger umbrella

Further confession: Believe it or not, the morning of that day, I struggled for a few seconds over whether to bring my large umbrella or my small one. I really should have brought the larger one, even though it's much more unwieldy... but I didn't really think it'd rain, at the time, or that we'd be walking for so long in the rain given that I was driving. Poor decisions: I make them.

Holding the umbrella was awkward; I was constantly worried that I was holding it in a way that was dripping on her

Sounds like you just need a bigger umbrella

Further confession: Believe it or not, the morning of that day, I struggled for a few seconds over whether to bring my large umbrella or my small one. I really should have brought the larger one, even though it's much more unwieldy... but I didn't really think it'd rain, at the time, or that we'd be walking for so long in the rain given that I was driving. Poor decisions: I make them.

Now I have both "Every Little Thing She Does is Magic" and "Bus Stop" stuck in my head.