Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I wanted to make a post about how much I admire Kenshin in certain ways and I realized that having - sama at the end of your name is a genius idea. Whoever's talking about you sounds like  your biggest fan. "Kenshin-sama does this! Kenshin-sama does that!" 

Oh thanks. Truth be told, that's mainly what I was going for!

All the people with download speed faster than upload speed...

4841687604.png

And I am here like;

Hidden Content

Good luck finding an ISP in the US that offers high upload. I don't think that even Comcast or TWC (our nation's two biggest ISPs) offer that. You gotta remember, we're a country that imports way more than we export. But don't worry, I still seed back. :)

And just for the record, my ISP isn't TWC. It's a company that acquired some of their equipment.

Edited by Kenshin_sama

Upload speed is really only necessary for seeding torrents, but it might play a factor in actually downloading too.

I still have scrub internet connection.  That's going to change in about 4 weeks come school going on break.  I'm going to bother my parents and have them bump up internet with me subsidizing it.  Looking for a 100/20.  When I actually find a job next year (because I'm a lazybastard) I'll be bumping it to 1GB/250 lel.

Confession: I want to be called Onii-chan, but I don't think my actual little sisters would do that.

Just tell them to tell you that whenever they ask you for anything .

If they don't ask you to do anything for you, then you are a 0/10 big brother unworthy of being called onii-chan. 

Yeah, mine only calls me onii-sama :/ 0/10 brother

Confession: I want to be called Onii-chan, but I don't think my actual little sisters would do that.

If they don't ask you to do anything for you, then you are a 0/10 big brother unworthy of being called onii-chan. 

well  mine calls me aniue :/ 0/10 brother

My laptop is still dead but I'm trying to get stuff working on my brother's laptop.  VN-writing will probably be slow ><;;

Best I can do though is maybe head to the library and get a different story written on their computers.  I've also been spending a bunch of time with Disgaea 5 :D

They used to ask me for stuff. It's kind of hard now that they live in PA and NJ while I'm in FL. I guess abandoning them makes me a -2/10 big brother.

do you want an incest route? :ph34r:

Not at all. We're blood related.

They used to ask me for stuff. It's kind of hard now that they live in PA and NJ while I'm in FL. I guess abandoning them makes me a -2/10 big brother.

do you want an incest route? :ph34r:

Not at all. We're blood related.

I don't see the problem :Kappa:

Chinese cartoons made me realize, that I want my partner and me to burst out laughing while we're doing it. Like, suddenly right in the middle of the sex, something unbearably funny happens and we totally lose it.

I can't think of a situation from the top of my head and it's probably impossible to force without poisonous gas, but I want to laugh myself to tears while I'm having sex. Lifegoal added.

Chinese cartoons made me realize, that I want my partner and me to burst out laughing while we're doing it. Like, suddenly right in the middle of the sex, something unbearably funny happens and we totally lose it.

I can't think of a situation from the top of my head and it's probably impossible to force without poisonous gas, but I want to laugh myself to tears while I'm having sex. Lifegoal added.

The moment she unzips your pants :Kappa:

thankfully I can already cross that off my list.

Yeah, queefs while having sex is a  wonderful thing indeed.

Edited by Kawasumi

1. I finished the last of the office coffee this morning, but did not start a new pot. I hate myself for this moment of weakness. I invite you to do so as well.

2. Kim Kardashian once bumped into me with her butt. It did not feel like the breath of angels. It just felt like a very large butt.

3. I was once a member of the Square Root Club. This was not an extracurricular activity; it's when the square root of your GPA is higher than your GPA itself. (I’ll give you a minute to do the math…)

Your office doesn't even have a Keurig? Then you could be the guy who doesn't refill the tank and leaves his cup in the brewer.

Old-school coffee maker and a Nespresso machine. We get fresh pods for the latter maybe once a month, and they're all used up in about 2 days.