Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I've played 55 hours of Fallout 4 and am kinda sad that I have to go to uni today unlike the weekend where I could literally play all day

Just drop out, problem solved, though you'll get a shitload of other problems :Kappa:

Confession: I'm making one of those big AMA 1000 posts celebration threads by the end of this month/beginning of the next, though it's not about my 1000th post nor will it be an AMA. :wafuu:

it'll be about how you wub the community (& it's cliques), right, riiiiiight??    :kosame:

Here at Fuwanovel v2 comfirmed

Alright, so the place I'm moving to does not have internet. Thankfully, I just got $100 helping my uncle upgrade his computer so I can now afford to pay and have it set up tomorrow, rather than having to wait a week for my mom to get paid.

Is there something up with the star alignment? This is the luckiest I've been in ages. :o

Oh yeah, Flutterz, I was able to set up Windows 7 on that computer with 1gb ram installed. It was running very sluggishly at first, although it did get much faster after updating the OS and using readyboost. It's still pretty slow though. I was miraculously able to watch a youtube video on it. My uncle said he was only planning to use the computer as a backup, so he was happy with the results. I really wasn't expecting to make so much. o.o I think it was partially to help me out, cuz now I kinda wanna do this as a side job.

snow

Relevant video:

Hidden Content

To a Floridian, that kind of cold would be lethal.

Then I'm the transplanted one. :) I was born in New Jersey and lived there most of my life, but I've been here in Florida for 12 years now. I'm in Tallahassee. Been a long time since I've hit up a convention. I know they used to hold MegaCon in Orlando.

It looks like they still do. http://megaconvention.com/ I don't think I'll be able to do the fan event coming up this week, but how about the one in May?

Edited by Kenshin_sama

Confession: I'm making one of those big AMA 1000 posts celebration threads by the end of this month/beginning of the next, though it's not about my 1000th post nor will it be an AMA. :wafuu:

it'll be about how you wub the community (& it's cliques), right, riiiiiight??    :kosame:

Here at Fuwanovel v2 comfirmed

yeah of course it will

First question: will you marry me

of course, ur my boy <3

And wow, okay, I'm moving out tonight. That kinda came out of nowhere too lol. But anyways, my mom started dating an old friend she knew from New York (apparently New Yorkers like to move to Florida), and he has offered to let us live with him. I'm not sure how this is gonna go, my mom only dated him for a month and it's possible the guy's changed since she last knew him, but he seems like an alright person. At the very least, I can't see him being worse than my aunt. And if all goes well, I shouldn't have to deal with him for more than a year.

I don't know if he has internet or not, and I'll be moving there tonight. If he does, I'll be on the next day. If not, it may be about a week or so for me to get situated with an ISP. Wish me luck, guys!

Not having an internet connection is borderline unfathomable to me these days

Not having an internet connection is borderline unfathomable to me these days

I know, I wouldn't last too long without it myself. But at least I'll have anime and games to keep me occupied until the cable guy comes in.

I'll be packing my stuff up and heading out eventually. See ya later, guys.

Confession: Sometimes I wonder if Taco misses us at all...

Confession: It's been some time since I wanted to listen to emotionally poignant music. I just don't feel like experiencing emotion from music nowadays, which makes me kinda sad. 

Confession 2: Really kinda pissed that I am 50 cents short of buying Watanagashi. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co5gy_2uOEY&user=PolllkaAA