Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

So my finger ended up in band aid... I'm starting to question my shaving techniques :kosame:

I was once taught a very important lessen: Never shave until you are absolutely ready to face the onslaught of hair nearly everyday.

Shaving is too early for you, Shiko.

Though my armpits are fine. It just happened when I was removing the hair from razor... with my finger. And I used a lot of force :sachi: 

...Sometimes, I feel dumb.

Though my armpits are fine. It just happened when I was removing the hair from razor... with my finger. And I used a lot of force :sachi: 

And yet I have chin hair, a light mustache, and peach-fuzz on the sides of my face and neck. How do you explain that?

And yet I have chin hair, a light mustache, and peach-fuzz on the sides of my face and neck. How do you explain that?

By "hair" do you mean the few fibers? :sachi:

Also who has hair on neck...

Also thinking about buying a PS2 to play Kingdom Hearts. Though, I may just emulate.

Play Kingdom Hearts. It's an amazing game. Enjoy. Then stay far, far away from any of the sequels.

Unless you enjoy trying to sort out 40 different retconned characters all named Xylophone, or Xanthan Gum, or whatever.

Confession: Before today, if I had to name one topic that would never be discussed on Fuwanovel, I might very well have picked keming. Now, thanks to Darbury's blog, apparently I would have been wrong. I give up.

Really? Kernings are my bane when playing old mangagamer titles.  The font placing in those is so out of whack that the kernings create fun words.

Went ahead and started Kingdom Hearts 1. Iffy feelings so far since I'm not to huge on Disney. Gameplay seems pretty enjoyable though and the soundtrack is a main reason I wanted to play it.

Finished the main story/elite four in ORAS. Moving onto the Delta story now and debating on what to do after. IV breeding and EV training seems really complicated but at the same time, I want to play online. Might just go casual and focus on collecting instead of battling. 

Finished the main story/elite four in ORAS. Moving onto the Delta story now and debating on what to do after. IV breeding and EV training seems really complicated but at the same time, I want to play online. Might just go casual and focus on collecting instead of battling. 

Breeding and training isn't complicated as much as it is time consuming and annoying. I still have access to homebrew, so I could cheat whatever you need. 

Confession, I guess: I'm an evil 3DS haxx0r. 

Breeding and training isn't complicated as much as it is time consuming and annoying. I still have access to homebrew, so I could cheat whatever you need. 

Dude, 6IV Dittos are better because then you can do it all yourself and then they won't trigger any cheat detection method and you can legally use them in tournaments.  Get your ass to r/BreedingDittos, Shu.  It still takes time to breed, but you'll almost never get anything lower than a 3IV once you breed a 5IV with a 6IV, and building up IVs is pretty friggin' easy when one parent starts out with 6.  If you want competitive Shinies, head over to r/SVExchange and get someone to check your eggs before you match them.

Dude, 6IV Dittos are better because then you can do it all yourself and then they won't trigger any cheat detection method and you can legally use them in tournaments.  Get your ass to r/BreedingDittos, Shu.  It still takes time to breed, but you'll almost never get anything lower than a 3IV once you breed a 5IV with a 6IV, and building up IVs is pretty friggin' easy when one parent starts out with 6.  If you want competitive Shinies, head over to r/SVExchange and get someone to check your eggs before you match them.

Jeez someone knows Pokemon :vinty:

Thanks for the info~

My pokemon save is 999:59+ hours so don't tell me anything about how fast breeding is. Even with Hidden Power Dittos, it takes about 2+ hours to hatch a perfect egg. And after doing it for 4 months straight, I got fucking tired of cycling around the damn Battleresort while watching the painfully long hatch animations and waiting for the fucking O-Power to replenish itself.

PkHex is so easy to use and if you do it right, NOBODY can tell the difference between a generated and a bred pokemon. In fact, I'm using a 100% hacked team in Scrappy Skirmish and there aren't any issues. (One of these 'zards is not like the others. One of these 'zards just doesn't belong, can you tell which zard is not like the others, by the time I 'gen a new mon?)

My pokemon save is 999:59+ hours so don't tell me anything about how fast breeding is. Even with Hidden Power Dittos, it takes about 2+ hours to hatch a perfect egg. And after doing it for 4 months straight, I got fucking tired of cycling around the damn Battleresort while watching the painfully long hatch animations and waiting for the fucking O-Power to replenish itself.

PkHex is so easy to use and if you do it right, NOBODY can tell the difference between a generated and a bred pokemon. In fact, I'm using a 100% hacked team in Scrappy Skirmish and there aren't any issues. (One of these 'zards is not like the others. One of these 'zards just doesn't belong, can you tell which zard is not like the others, by the time I 'gen a new mon?)

Liked for how much of a true Pokemaniac you just sounded like

Confession: I feel really happy and peaceful right now. I've been watching a streamer I really like and he (with his friends) was talking about random stuff while one of them played a chill game and it made me think about a couple things. I realized my life is actually really good compared to a lot of things it could've been and made me realize that the future is gonna be so much greater.

TL;DR: I'm just really happy and at peace right now, so I hope you all have an awesome day/night!

Confession: I feel really happy and peaceful right now. I've been watching a streamer I really like and he (with his friends) was talking about random stuff while one of them played a chill game and it made me think about a couple things. I realized my life is actually really good compared to a lot of things it could've been and made me realize that the future is gonna be so much greater.

TL;DR: I'm just really happy and at peace right now, so I hope you all have an awesome day/night!

I also feel fulfilled and peaceful, in the worst way possible.

Finished the 70 hour game I've been marathoning the past few days, and I still have the entire Sunday to go. What a lovely day. My future prospects are even looking up because now I can concentrate on other stuff.

Have a jolly good day, chaps.

Confession: I've been feeling pretty decent myself since yesterday. In one day I made $12 in store credit for doing a sweepstakes marathon. It's a small gain, but I think I may have found something I can kinda call a job now, lol. Making small bucks while aiming to win big is not too bad, especially since the whole thing resets daily. Some of the sweeps I've done involve winning a car and a bunch of other cool prizes. The store I'm getting credit for sells groceries too, so I can use it as a means to fulfill my basic needs and save money. I won't let myself get too hopeful for it, but I'd be set for a year if I won that car. :o This is a hell of a lot better than doing surveys.

Oh, and my mom managed to find a job. Since we only have one car, me getting a job is completely out of the question now. That's why I turned to online work.

Edit: And if anyone's interested, this is the website I've been going to. http://www.shopyourway.com/

I checked to make sure it's reputable. The site is owned by K-mart, which is a fairly big store in the US, so I'm not too worried. Only citizens of the US can participate.

Edited by Kenshin_sama