Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

ceiling_chairs_by_aeniug2-d5fpqbc.jpg

Confession: I'm having trouble concentrating on books, I just can't feel drawn into the book's world. Don't know why. It makes me very sad,  books used to be my biggest passion and now I have trouble with enjoying them. :( (currently trying to read Brave New World) 

I've noticed that I have trouble reading after I've been using a screen for a while.  Anyway, you could just not be into that specific book.  Try looking up a bunch of books in genres you like at the library and see if one catches your eye.  If you're looking for a book series that sucks you in, I'd recommend reading A Song of Ice and Fire.  It feels like it's a real world ^_^

Hidden Content

Confession: I'm having trouble concentrating on books, I just can't feel drawn into the book's world. Don't know why. It makes me very sad,  books used to be my biggest passion and now I have trouble with enjoying them. :( (currently trying to read Brave New World) 

I've noticed that I have trouble reading after I've been using a screen for a while.  Anyway, you could just not be into that specific book.  Try looking up a bunch of books in genres you like at the library and see if one catches your eye.  If you're looking for a book series that sucks you in, I'd recommend reading A Song of Ice and Fire.  It feels like it's a real world ^_^

Confession 2: I also wonder what my reputation on Fuwa is. I've been here for almost a year, although I haven't been around much lately. :P

Confession: You've always seemed so open-minded, and friendly to me.  I also get the sense that you're a very kind and sweet boyfriend from the thoughts and details you've shared about in your relationship.  You seem well-known as the person who loves the feels.  Oh, and it looks like Rain crushes on you~ ;)

Is it because you're currently stressed about something?  I can get like that sometimes when I'm too distracted, either by trying to do too many things at once or just worried about things, making me unable to fully relax/concentrate.

Thanks! Might be both stress and the screen thing, I usually try to rest my eyes between gaming sessions by reading so that could be it lol 

Try looking at something far away, preferably outside, for about 5-10 minutes when you take a break from using a screen after a long period of usage.  10 minutes is better, though.  It usually helps me transition from screens to whatever after I use it for a while.  One of my friends from school told me about that method, and it works pretty well.  If I don't do that I have trouble focusing on the words I'm reading and have to slow down my reading speed or re-read passages, and that just bugs me.

Try looking at something far away, preferably outside, for about 5-10 minutes when you take a break from using a screen after a long period of usage.  10 minutes is better, though.  It usually helps me transition from screens to whatever after I use it for a while.  One of my friends from school told me about that method, and it works pretty well.  If I don't do that I have trouble focusing on the words I'm reading and have to slow down my reading speed or re-read passages, and that just bugs me.

I see, I will try that. Thanks! 

4 more hours until I take a vacation. Can't wait. Comic Con and a week spent with friends gaming and enjoying ourselves. We rarely see each other because they are studying in another city. I am going ot buy some awesome posters at Comic Con though. I got space on my walls in my new apartment. I can feel the money cry in agony.

Think I fucked my eyes up. Fucked em up for good. 

Basically whenever I look upwards my left eye hurts a little, been like this all fucking day

I'll probably need surgery or some shit. 

Then I won't be able to use technology all day. 

FML

Confession 2: Apparently JK Rowling's "Career Of Evil" includes Blue Öyster Cult lyrics, which means I'm fucking SOLD. 

Confession:

So I went to the Otorhinolaryngologist for the first time in years, and as it turns out, I've got quite a bit of allergies, I suppose you could call it.
I've got Rhinitis, which would be the main cause of my constant nosebleeds. Additionally, I've got eczema in my ear canals... somehow. 
I had no idea.

Just to add more salt on the wound, I had ungodly amounts of ear wax in my ears, to the point where the doctor was wondering how I could even hear anything at all. How did it get to this point? My father insisted on cleaning my ears because, admittedly, I have a large amount of ear wax. The results of his zealousness were as follows: Most of the wax was pushed even deeper, making removal and normal function of the natural ear cleaning mechanisms impossible. Possibly, my hurt inner ear canals may have resulted from his efforts as well.

I just knew that sticking things in your ear isn't good.

Edited by Tiagofvarela

Confession:

So I went to the Otorhinolaryngologist for the first time in years, and as it turns out, I've got quite a bit of allergies, I suppose you could call it.
I've got Rhinitis, which would be the main cause of my constant nosebleeds. Additionally, I've got eczema in my ear canals... somehow. 
I had no idea.

Just to add more salt on the wound, I had ungodly amounts of ear wax in my ears, to the point where the doctor was wondering how I could even hear anything at all. How did it get to this point? My father insisted on cleaning my ears because, admittedly, I have a large amount of ear wax. The results of his zealousness were as follows: Most of the wax was pushed even deeper, making removal and normal function of the natural ear cleaning mechanisms impossible. Possibly, my hurt inner ear canals may have resulted from his efforts as well.

I wish you luck with the recovery.

Confession: I might have a new fetish

Hidden Content

Das some nice legs

Chair legs :sachi:

Confession: Sometimes, I like to activate other men and women's boner trigger via imagery. This one's for you Eclipsed:

Hidden Content

H-h-h-how shameless!@#

~~

@ Waxman: flooding ur ears w/ water when u shower and using q-tips after no workey? Das sum miiiighty clogged arteries (;゚Д゚)

Confession:

I had no idea.

I wish you luck with the recovery.

Recovery? There's really not much to recover from. Sure, I'll take some medicine for a couple of months, see if it makes it better, but other than that it's never caused me any problems and I am not expecting it to, either. Call me an optimist.

My mother's family's just blessed with allergies all over the place and still always manage to live until 90 years old.

In contrast, my father's family has got people like my grandmother, who eats as healthy as can be and still does jogging to this day and is inflicted with a bunch of diseases which mostly stem from unhealthy eating habits she never even had.

@ Waxman: flooding ur ears w/ water when u shower and using q-tips after no workey? Das sum miiiighty clogged arteries 

(;゚Д゚)

Never put anything in your ears. Take it from the dab hand, neither putting water in your ears nor using q-tips is good for you. Well, you can clean the outside bit, of course. Just never put anything in your canal. Your ears have mechanisms to clean themselves. If you try to do it yourself you could end up like me (Except I've got bad allergies I never knew I had on top of it).
Doctor even recommended I use tampons for bathing.

She also said that if I am to clean my ear canal, "Do it with your elbows."

Edited by Tiagofvarela

@ Waxman: flooding ur ears w/ water when u shower and using q-tips after no workey? Das sum miiiighty clogged arteries 

(;゚Д゚)

Never put anything in your ears. Take it from the dab hand, neither putting water in your ears nor using q-tips is good for you. Well, you can clean the outside bit, of course. Just never put anything in your canal. Your ears have mechanisms to clean themselves. If you try to do it yourself you could end up like me (Except I've got bad allergies I never knew I had on top of it).
Doctor even recommended I use tampons for bathing.

She also said that if I am to clean my ear canal, "Do it with your elbows."

Yeah, qtip are god awful.  I use the ends of my glasses and always in a sloping manner that will never push it inward. IE if rotating around your ear clockwise, make it so that the deeper, leading end is always ahead of the outer, trailing end, and thus causing a screwing mechanism to pull the wax out.

Alternatively, you could use my favorite method of pulling half milliliter chunks of earwax out at a time:

latest?cb=20120714220845 

Just gotta be careful to never apply pressure or over rub, or your ear canal will swell, causing impaired hearing akin to having water in your ear.

It should be obvious just from reading the last page that you should not take personal hygiene advice from AM.

Anyway, confession time: Was socializing with coworkers at the end of work today, and one of them was unconscientious enough to ask me, "Do you have kids?". When I curtly responded, "No", he gave the knife a nice little twist with "Oh, so you still have your freedom!". I just barely managed to prevent myself from saying something snarky about how "great" it is being 30 and single.

Alternatively, you could use my favorite method of pulling half milliliter chunks of earwax out at a time:

Just gotta be careful to never apply pressure or over rub, or your ear canal will swell, causing impaired hearing akin to having water in your ear.

It should be obvious just from reading the last page that you should not take personal hygiene advice from AM.

Lol, true.  But~ I've done something similar before.  I'm not sure if it should be done or not... but in the past, I'd lay down on my side while my dad/uncle used a small scoopy stick to pull chunks of earwax out of my ears. I sorta loved the feeling of having my ears cleaned out like that.  >_> It oddly felt good~

Lol, true.  But~ I've done something similar before.  I'm not sure if it should be done or not... but in the past, I'd lay down on my side while my dad/uncle used a small scoopy stick to pull chunks of earwax out of my ears. I sorta loved the feeling of having my ears cleaned out like that.  >_> It oddly felt good~

L-Lewd o_o

But yes, I think that's the way it's usually done from what I know.  At the very least it's easy to do.

Confession:  I just woke up and I'm having to choose between writing and playing Cities Skylines.  ;-;

Confession: My camera is old and I hate it. I need a new one and it should be able to operate perfectly in total darkness. :kosame:

Bonus: Actual footage of Texas Dice, being fully equipped to stargaze.

texasequippedn0s9c.png

Confession 2: The moment I reached my hill, the entire town became too foggy to see anything. :rimu:

Confession 3: Sometimes, I'm still copypasting :rimu: from my profile, out of sheer habit.