Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

I don't know why I am writing here, honestly.

Confession: Whenever I see someone here talk about a difficulty in their life, I just feel like being near them and comforting them, which I then feel bad about, because I fear it is a masked sense of pity and I hate that.

Confession 2: I respect the fact that people might not be interested or just prefer to keep to themselves, but seeing people here with whom I could be able to be with IRL and ease the loneliness, and thinking that they don't want to makes me feel even worse about having near to no friends.

Confession 3: I wish I could make friends here, but even on the Internet I'm too scared to make a first move and feel anxious because I might make myself look stupid and embarass myself.

Confession 4: I'm too shy to go the Fuwa TS for the reasons mentioned above.

I know exactly how you feel :< I just can't start talking to people without a good reason for it.

Funny thing - you can be anyone you want on the internet. I'm actually myself. Maybe it comes from being older, but I find the internet the easiest place to actually be myself. And with that...

Confession: your lack of likes to my reputation makes me think you all hate me. As all things Japanese entertainment has taught me, if you don’t instantly respond with liking me, it means you completely hate me. Why snepai?

Unfortunately when people "like" something here it's usually because it's really funny or silly, not because it's correct or useful. I guess "unfortunately" might be the wrong word because otherwise I wouldn't have gotten so many likes. :P

Confession:  I'm having trouble with some writing stuff and my editor/producer has been super busy lately.  ;-;

What are you writing?

OELVN project.  13,000-14,000 words in at the moment.

Sounds cool. Forgive my noobish ignorance but is it an indie VN or are you with a large company?

Confession:  I'm having trouble with some writing stuff and my editor/producer has been super busy lately.  ;-;

What are you writing?

Sounds cool. Forgive my noobish ignorance but is it an indie VN or are you with a large company?

It's closer to indie than anything else.  Generally we're hoping to get a demo up that goes to about the 30,000-40,000 word mark.  After that we'll be able to get a kickstarter up and running, and hopefully the demo will serve as a jumpstart to get lots of funds.  :P

Confession: I have been feeling really restless lately. I think it's probably mostly due to the fact that I have been having a hell of a time trying to find a part-time job. I haven't heard back from anywhere yet, and I am starting to lose hope in finding a job anytime soon, even though all of my friends have been having success in finding them. 

Of course, I know I will find something eventually. It's just discouraging when I want to move out, but I can't because I can't even find a job. 

Confession 2: I need to post in here more often. I've been feeling kinda empty without posting in here. XD

regarding no1 you need to lower your standards to fnd a good part-time job nowadays.

Oh, believe me, I know. xD

My standards are pretty low right now. :P

This puts your gf into perspective as well :sachi: 

What are you writing?

It's closer to indie than anything else.  Generally we're hoping to get a demo up that goes to about the 30,000-40,000 word mark.  After that we'll be able to get a kickstarter up and running, and hopefully the demo will serve as a jumpstart to get lots of funds.  :P

Sounds like fun! I look forward to checking out the demo!

Confession 3: I wish I could make friends here, but even on the Internet I'm too scared to make a first move and feel anxious because I might make myself look stupid and embarass myself.

I know exactly how you feel :< I just can't start talking to people without a good reason for it.

Can I join this club too?

What are you writing?

Thank you.  Development never moves as smoothly as one would like but at the very least I hope to finish the demo's writing by January.  We still need to find artists though ;-;

What are you writing?

Thank you.  Development never moves as smoothly as one would like but at the very least I hope to finish the demo's writing by January.  We still need to find artists though ;-;

if u need music. I can help

Confession: I have been feeling really restless lately. I think it's probably mostly due to the fact that I have been having a hell of a time trying to find a part-time job. I haven't heard back from anywhere yet, and I am starting to lose hope in finding a job anytime soon, even though all of my friends have been having success in finding them. 

Of course, I know I will find something eventually. It's just discouraging when I want to move out, but I can't because I can't even find a job. 

Confession 2: I need to post in here more often. I've been feeling kinda empty without posting in here. XD

regarding no1 you need to lower your standards to fnd a good part-time job nowadays.

Oh, believe me, I know. xD

My standards are pretty low right now. :P

This puts your gf into perspective as well :sachi: 

R00d.

What are you writing?

We have a composer though he's doing other stuff as well.  You'd have to ask him :P

What are you writing?

We have a composer though he's doing other stuff as well.  You'd have to ask him :P

i was joking. My music isn't consumer standard 

What are you writing?

It's always difficult to tell when people are joking.  xD

What are you writing?

Sorry, I can't draw. :) If you ever need an extra proofreader I'd be willing to help, though.

What are you writing?

It's always difficult to tell when people are joking.  xD

if ur interested though, I can give my sound cloud account. I'd love for my music to b3 used in art

Sorry, I can't draw. :) If you ever need an extra proofreader I'd be willing to help, though.

Maybe once I get a bit closer.  At this point it's less proofreading and more 'I need writing friends to help me when I'm stuck ;-;'  It's important to actually get the first draft finished first ><;;

if ur interested though, I can give my sound cloud account. I'd love for my music to b3 used in art

If you want, I guess.  Not much of a reason not to.

Hm...a peek tells me it's a bit off tone-wise from this project in particular, but there's probably something there of interest to one project or another.  Though I didn't really listen to anything more than a few seconds.

honestly There's only thing there I think could ever come close to music used in a vn.

I'm always willing to help. I can give you my email address and you can toss whatever you like at me. Maybe I can jog your brain for ideas.

I'll see what I can do.  Actually trying to get some writing done today after being stuck for a while.  ^^;;

Confession: I fucking hate the new quoting system. xD 

There should at least be an upper limit or something, since otherwise you run into problems where it might take up most of the screen space.  At least collapse some of it by default once you hit a certain point.

There should at least be an upper limit or something, since otherwise you run into problems where it might take up most of the screen space.  At least collapse some of it by default once you hit a certain point.

I just manually remove all the quotes except the one I'm directly responding to whenever I quote someone.

That said there are other things I hate way more about the new UI, the "Recently Browsing" section at the bottom seems to be almost completely useless, 90% of the time it only displays my name even though you can usually find someone else browsing the same thread in their status. Also since I'm a mod I still see hidden posts, which means that if I click on a thread to see the latest message it will take me to the end of the last page without counting hidden posts. The problem is that oftentimes once I'm actually in the thread the latest post is actually on the next page. It used to automatically redirect you to the last page, but now it doesn't do that anymore.