Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: Everything is falling apart 

Elaboration?

Probably something to do with his cousin just dying.

It's actually a more general thing

I'm feeling overwhelmed by everything

I know the feeling. Everything hitting you at once with no chance to think or breathe?

Yeah pretty much

School stuff or general stress related to the family?  Going out for a walk every once in a while might help.  See if there's anywhere nearby you might be able to go to.

It's certainly not an uncommon feeling ><;;

Edited by Zodai

Family stuff plus school, really. There's the concentration issues I talked about, also exams will begin in a week. As for family stuff, besides recent events there's also stuff like needing doctor visits for different things (some eye problems etc.), this general feeling of disorientation around me. Can't really place it, but my life out of school seems to have become duller of sorts.

Family stuff plus school, really. There's the concentration issues I talked about, also exams will begin in a week. As for family stuff, besides recent events there's also stuff like needing doctor visits for different things (some eye problems etc.), this general feeling of disorientation around me. Can't really place it, but my life out of school seems to have become duller of sorts.

confession: I now feel like an asshole after reading this and thinking about my recent complaints about life

confession: I now feel like an asshole after reading this and thinking about my recent complaints about life

Confession: I wasn't expecting anyone to think like this. I've always thought that my life is incredibly easier and relatively painless compared to the lives of those around me. My biggest problem is merely concentration issues. I'm so much better off than anyone else I know that I often feel ashamed for not using opportunities given to me to their fullest potential. 

Example: I was talking about the death of my cousin (who I didn't know very closely) to a few acquaintances. This one very energetic and cheerful girl calmly said "Oh, she died on the 23rd? Funny thing, that was a sad day for me too. It was the first anniversary of my best friend's death." Stuff like this puts my complaints and problems in perspective. I've never found my own problems to be severe (I think I'm just overly sensitive to problems because I lived a carefree, sheltered life for the most part). I find it interesting that now someone feels that way about me. Makes me consider that maybe I was overly dramatizing my problems in the previous post.

Confession 2: Forgot where I heard this (might be Danganronpa 2) but this off-hand remark really resonated with me: "People never really understand each other. They only pretend to understand, and pretend to be understood".

Confession 2: Forgot where I heard this (might be Danganronpa 2) but this off-hand remark really resonated with me: "People never really understand each other. They only pretend to understand, and pretend to be understood".

I agree. Your post was so long I didn't have the attention requirements to understand. So I compromised

Confession: I wasn't expecting anyone to think like this. I've always thought that my life is incredibly easier and relatively painless compared to the lives of those around me. My biggest problem is merely concentration issues. I'm so much better off than anyone else I know that I often feel ashamed for not using opportunities given to me to their fullest potential. 

Example: I was talking about the death of my cousin (who I didn't know very closely) to a few acquaintances. This one very energetic and cheerful girl calmly said "Oh, she died on the 23rd? Funny thing, that was a sad day for me too. It was the first anniversary of my best friend's death." Stuff like this puts my complaints and problems in perspective. I've never found my own problems to be severe (I think I'm just overly sensitive to problems because I lived a carefree, sheltered life for the most part). I find it interesting that now someone feels that way about me. Makes me consider that maybe I was overly dramatizing my problems in the previous post.

More often than not people end up underplaying their own problems in the large scheme of things.  Maybe it's so they don't appear to be making a big deal over something technically small.  On my end I don't think mental struggles are really given enough attention these days - they're quite difficult to get through ><;;

Confession: When people are sad around me, I can feel strongly and empathize with them, but can have a hard time knowing the correct thing to say to make things better. So, I may be quite awkward. It's easier if I'm close to someone, and I can just comfort them with a hug. :ph34r:

I hope things get better for you Funya.

Confession: When people are sad around me, I can feel strongly and empathize with them, but can have a hard time knowing the correct thing to say to make things better. So, I may be quite awkward. It's easier if I'm close to someone, and I can just comfort them with a hug. :ph34r:

I hope things get better for you Funya.

I think it's fine as long as your intentions are good. I personally think your statement is very uplifting. ^^

And damn, Funya, it seems you've gone through a lot. I know you've had a difficult time before all the recent events happened, so I feel for ya. Sorry for your loss. :(

Confession: I have been feeling really restless lately. I think it's probably mostly due to the fact that I have been having a hell of a time trying to find a part-time job. I haven't heard back from anywhere yet, and I am starting to lose hope in finding a job anytime soon, even though all of my friends have been having success in finding them. 

Of course, I know I will find something eventually. It's just discouraging when I want to move out, but I can't because I can't even find a job. 

Confession 2: I need to post in here more often. I've been feeling kinda empty without posting in here. XD

Confession: I have been feeling really restless lately. I think it's probably mostly due to the fact that I have been having a hell of a time trying to find a part-time job. I haven't heard back from anywhere yet, and I am starting to lose hope in finding a job anytime soon, even though all of my friends have been having success in finding them. 

Of course, I know I will find something eventually. It's just discouraging when I want to move out, but I can't because I can't even find a job. 

Confession 2: I need to post in here more often. I've been feeling kinda empty without posting in here. XD

regarding no1 you need to lower your standards to fnd a good part-time job nowadays.

regarding no1 you need to lower your standards to fnd a good part-time job nowadays.

Oh, believe me, I know. xD

My standards are pretty low right now. :P

Oh, believe me, I know. xD

My standards are pretty low right now. :P

male stripper low or male to male prostitute low

I was almost able to pick up a part time night shift job at a bank.  They usually hire a bunch of people in June/July before college starts.

Also, try finding seasonal employment. Even if you only work for a few weeks, it's a really effective way to get your foot in the door, and if you check back when they are hiring, you will get a higher priority.

I feel disconnected with Fuwa lately... I didn't even realize there are quite a number of threads that look interesting~

Doesn't help that I feel so busy orz.

Job change and moving to my own place takes so much time out of my hobbies :X

Finally leaving New York City area. I hated living in this forsaken land. It's just not my lifestyle. Being poor and introverted makes the city useless. I just take in all of the negatives that comes with it: traffic, population density, pollution, inflated prices of everything. Absolutely no benefits of living nearby unless you actually work there (which for my career path, is highly unlikely).

If you live near the city please tell me positive things about this place...

I feel disconnected with Fuwa lately... I didn't even realize there are quite a number of threads that look interesting~

Finally leaving New York City area. I hated living in this forsaken land. It's just not my lifestyle. Being poor and introverted makes the city useless. I just take in all of the negatives that comes with it: traffic, population density, pollution, inflated prices of everything. Absolutely no benefits of living nearby unless you actually work there (which for my career path, is highly unlikely).

Moving in with Cyr? :illya:

Moving in with Cyr? :illya:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U-Haul_lesbian

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Uhaul Lesbian

http://www.lesbiatopia.com/2008/01/theories-on-lesbian-u-haul-phenomena.html

:Kappa:

I don't know why I am writing here, honestly.

Confession: Whenever I see someone here talk about a difficulty in their life, I just feel like being near them and comforting them, which I then feel bad about, because I fear it is a masked sense of pity and I hate that.

Confession 2: I respect the fact that people might not be interested or just prefer to keep to themselves, but seeing people here with whom I could be able to be with IRL and ease the loneliness, and thinking that they don't want to makes me feel even worse about having near to no friends.

Confession 3: I wish I could make friends here, but even on the Internet I'm too scared to make a first move and feel anxious because I might make myself look stupid and embarass myself.

Confession 4: I'm too shy to go the Fuwa TS for the reasons mentioned above.

Edited by InvictusCobra

Confession 3: I wish I could make friends here, but even on the Internet I'm too scared to make a first move and feel anxious because I might make myself look stupid and embarass myself.

Funny thing - you can be anyone you want on the internet. I'm actually myself. Maybe it comes from being older, but I find the internet the easiest place to actually be myself. And with that...

Confession: your lack of likes to my reputation makes me think you all hate me. As all things Japanese entertainment has taught me, if you don’t instantly respond with liking me, it means you completely hate me. Why snepai?