Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Now this is curiously strange. Three manga ago, I saw the saying "There's supposed to be 3 people who look exactly like you." for the very first time. Since then, it's appeared in all manga I've read.

http://www.damninteresting.com/the-baader-meinhof-phenomenon/

God fucking damn it Flutterz.  I just had a talk about this phenomenon with friends yesterday.  Why do you do this to me.

I also just did a cube in MTG with my friend. We had 15 minutes to sort the cards and build a deck.  I played White/Green, and he did Black/Blue/Green.  I crushed him 4/1.  I feel like my basic deck strategy of lots of low cost minions and fewer high cost stuff worked extremely well.  It seemed like 70% of the cards he played were spells.

Confession: Pacifism ruined him in 3 of those games.  Like, utterly ruined him.

Confession: I've decided that starting tomorrow I'll stop being a 20-year-old loser who doesn't do anything worthwhile with his life \ :Teeku: /

I was actually joking to myself, "He'll be a 21-year-old loser who doesn't do anything worthwhile with his life" but uh, happy (early) bday :wafuu:

ayy lmao

Confessions about me:

• I am an idealistic person, most of the time i will offer help/assistance to people while they clearly don't deserve it, and end up regretting it, but that keeps repeating.
  • i have the habit to like every post that is a reply to me lol (but i have been keeping it under control lately)
  • I would randomly talk about psychology no matter how unrelated the topic is, also i spend a lot of my time in my life observing how other people behave in different situations, and no i am not a creep or a stalker lol
  • i feel like i have to share my feelings with someone whenever something good/bad happens to me, otherwise it feels like i am piling everything inside me.
  • i confess and talk about my personal life a lot (this post is an example :wafuu:)

i guess that's about it, sorry if i mentioned some unrelated stuff :yumiko:

It's okay, this place can be for anything from shipping members to your deepest insecurities. It's all right.

Oh, good. It's been ages since I wrote anything people actually read, and I'm about to do so and I must confess, I'm afraid of falling flat on my face.

Now this is curiously strange. Three manga ago, I saw the saying "There's supposed to be 3 people who look exactly like you." for the very first time. Since then, it's appeared in all manga I've read.

I find it impossible to believe there is even one person who looks exactly like me, but it doesn't surprise me in a manga; I mean, all Asians look the same, right?

Confession: I have a pretty good pencil outline of Fal (from Symphonic Rain) in her blushing pose, which I want to take further. But I don't feel like shading it with pencil, and I can't push myself to spend the hours necessary to study up on color theory to do a decent job of coloring it... so I'll probably just be lazy and give up here.

Confession: Just had the closest thing I'll have to a birthday party which consisted of my parents inviting their middle-aged friends and celebrating. On the bright side, since they don't really know what "the kids are into these days" I mostly got money as presents \ :Teeku: / Oh, and the cake was great~

Confession: Just had the closest thing I'll have to a birthday party which consisted of my parents inviting their middle-aged friends and celebrating. On the bright side, since they don't really know what "the kids are into these days" I mostly got money as presents \ :Teeku: / Oh, and the cake was great~

Ohh, happy birthday Flutterz! Yaay, cake and money~ I hope you had a good one.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 

Confession: I can beat rain at typing speed games!!! Yaaaay~  We're actually really close, but I still win more mwuahahaha.

I suck at those, I'm always at around 60 wpm :amane:

I think I got really high once, actually.  I'm too tired to try it now though :P

Confession: I used to play those crappy typing computer games obsessively in elementary school.  Only one I remember is Type to Learn 3, and I honestly don't know just how much time I spent playing it.  The real funny thing is, I refused to conform to the normal typing hand position and used some weird version instead, and still got pretty decent WPM.

I think I got one of the better WPM in my entire Health class (for some reason they grouped Health with computer stuff like typing and making presentations and pie charts and the like) in high school, but I don't really remember what my exact count was.

I, too, played those typing games. On one of those all-in-one, monochrome, use 5.25 floppy to boot computer things, no less. West 47, Moby, all designed to teach the proper typing position. I never did learn that position. I ended up becoming as master of high speed "hunt and peck" typing. Even to this day my fingers fly all over the keyboard, but I get pretty good results. I think in one clerical job interview I was around 55-60 WPM.

Confession: I decided to come back a little earlier than planned. Turns out taking a break from Fuwa hasn't given me what I hoped it would. Considering how the number of people irl I can relate with, I started feeling a little bit lonely. I have managed to reconnect with a few people on FB, but they're mostly gamers that I met online. So I'm just about doing the same thing there as I was here, but with even fewer people. My irl friends have either moved away or won't respond to my messages. Kinda blows. :kosame:
So yep, I'm back! I have at least made a little bit of progress, in that I have a few job applications in and I'm starting to sleep a little better. Turns out it's actually a lot easier to sleep when you wake up before sunrise. I started drinking decaf sleeping coffee too (it works really well). But in spite of all my efforts to de-stress myself, I still can't seem to get it together. My psychologist decided that I need to start getting therapy treatment for my depression and anxiety issues, so hopefully that helps to get things going along.

I feel at home coming back here. It just felt like something was missing from my life and I couldn't feel right no matter what I tried. That said, it does feel a little awkward not having Gravity Green, but I'm sure I'll get over that... Maybe. Either way, it's good to be back.
Just in time to wish Flutterz a happy birthday too! Holy crap, has it really been a year already? I remember doing this for your last one. o.o

Confession: I decided to come back a little earlier than planned. Turns out taking a break from Fuwa hasn't given me what I hoped it would. Considering how the number of people irl I can relate with, I started feeling a little bit lonely. I have managed to reconnect with a few people on FB, but they're mostly gamers that I met online. So I'm just about doing the same thing there as I was here, but with even fewer people. My irl friends have either moved away or won't respond to my messages. Kinda blows. :kosame:
So yep, I'm back! I have at least made a little bit of progress, in that I have a few job applications in and I'm starting to sleep a little better. Turns out it's actually a lot easier to sleep when you wake up before sunrise. I started drinking decaf sleeping coffee too (it works really well). But in spite of all my efforts to de-stress myself, I still can't seem to get it together. My psychologist decided that I need to start getting therapy treatment for my depression and anxiety issues, so hopefully that helps to get things going along.

I feel at home coming back here. It just felt like something was missing from my life and I couldn't feel right no matter what I tried. That said, it does feel a little awkward not having Gravity Green, but I'm sure I'll get over that... Maybe. Either way, it's good to be back.
Just in time to wish Flutterz a happy birthday too! Holy crap, has it really been a year already? I remember doing this for your last one. o.o

Thanks, and welcome back :) 

Confession: I have a habit of putting lotion on my hands/arms every 2-3 hours. It seems to be a habit and after getting my monthly bank statement, I was shocked to get $500 total worth of expenses from Bath and Body, where I usually only buy lotions. At least I get complimented a lot by people for smelling good. :holo: 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

Confession: I want to get involved in the creation of a visual novel, despite not having any experience at all. I do have professional experience in writing/editing newspaper content, and I have a degree in political science with a minor in English. So I think I can be an asset. I’m willing to proofread, edit, and/or write – all for free. Seriously, I just want to feel a part of the creation process again, and I’ve come to love the VN format. Just a copy of the finished product is all I’d ask, well, and credit in the credits. But that’s it. No cash required. Just so long as it’s a project in English (I can’t translate foreign languages, sadly).

Welcome back. The thread felt a little dead without you.

Confession: I want to get involved in the creation of a visual novel, despite not having any experience at all. I do have professional experience in writing/editing newspaper content, and I have a degree in political science with a minor in English. So I think I can be an asset. I’m willing to proofread, edit, and/or write – all for free. Seriously, I just want to feel a part of the creation process again, and I’ve come to love the VN format. Just a copy of the finished product is all I’d ask, well, and credit in the credits. But that’s it. No cash required. Just so long as it’s a project in English (I can’t translate foreign languages, sadly).

I'd assume it'd be good to get to writing, then.