Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I only heard about Matthew Sweet because I saw it in the Oh My Goddess manga.

That's a lot better than mine:

Confession: I only heard about Matthew Sweet because I heard him in Guitar Hero 2

Confession 2: I think I was just on a date, but I'm never quite sure about it with this girl...

Earlier today I lazily stretched out my legs before getting out of bed. I pulled a calf muscle in the process. WTF. I told Tay I pulled the muscle while stretching, he complimented me for at least doing stretches. I didn't have the willpower to correct him. Yes, Tay, I AM awesome!

Confession: I decided to clean my desk (hasn't been cleaned for 4 days ish) and finds four empty mint containers... How much sweet things do I even have a day...

Here's a picture of two Fuwans holding hands~  ...I wonder who they are. :ph34r:

Hidden Content

Aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

That's so sweet 

...Where'd you get a picture of Ren and Aaeru though? :scottsune:

You see, installing cameras in people's houses isn't as hard you may think...:ph34r:

HOW THE EVERLIVING FUCK CAN YOU EVEN MIX UP "DEAD" AND "IN INTENSIVE CARE" 

Dad just called me to tell me that my cousin passed away, only to corrent himself to "in ICU" immediately afterwards. I think he's trying to cover up that she really is dead, I don't think anyone can mix up these two that easily. He sounded composed though, so maybe my cousin is still alive

Confession: Cousin's dead. Don't feel much. My uncle is now a broken man. 

Not much I can say, hang in there

Confession: Cousin's dead. Don't feel much. My uncle is now a broken man. 

May he rest in peace.

I had the same sort of reaction when my uncle died.
A couple of weeks later I did let it out through some sort of maniacal, nervous laughter, though.

thanks to both of you 

Confession: I've decided that starting tomorrow I'll stop being a 20-year-old loser who doesn't do anything worthwhile with his life \ :Teeku: /

I was actually joking to myself, "He'll be a 21-year-old loser who doesn't do anything worthwhile with his life" but uh, happy (early) bday :wafuu:

Edited by Eclipsed
timezones

Confessions about me:

• I am an idealistic person, most of the time i will offer help/assistance to people while they clearly don't deserve it, and end up regretting it, but that keeps repeating.
  • i have the habit to like every post that is a reply to me lol (but i have been keeping it under control lately)
  • I would randomly talk about psychology no matter how unrelated the topic is, also i spend a lot of my time in my life observing how other people behave in different situations, and no i am not a creep or a stalker lol
  • i feel like i have to share my feelings with someone whenever something good/bad happens to me, otherwise it feels like i am piling everything inside me.
  • i confess and talk about my personal life a lot (this post is an example :wafuu:)

i guess that's about it, sorry if i mentioned some unrelated stuff :yumiko:

Confession: I've decided that starting tomorrow I'll stop being a 20-year-old loser who doesn't do anything worthwhile with his life \ :Teeku: /

I was actually joking to myself, "He'll be a 21-year-old loser who doesn't do anything worthwhile with his life" but uh, happy (early) bday :wafuu:

ayy lmao

Confessions about me:

• I am an idealistic person, most of the time i will offer help/assistance to people while they clearly don't deserve it, and end up regretting it, but that keeps repeating.
  • i have the habit to like every post that is a reply to me lol (but i have been keeping it under control lately)
  • I would randomly talk about psychology no matter how unrelated the topic is, also i spend a lot of my time in my life observing how other people behave in different situations, and no i am not a creep or a stalker lol
  • i feel like i have to share my feelings with someone whenever something good/bad happens to me, otherwise it feels like i am piling everything inside me.
  • i confess and talk about my personal life a lot (this post is an example :wafuu:)

i guess that's about it, sorry if i mentioned some unrelated stuff :yumiko:

It's okay, this place can be for anything from shipping members to your deepest insecurities. It's all right.