Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I am actually thinking of switching to a local community college from the University I am attending. I don't think what I am doing here now is going to benefit me the way I think it will. I feel like I am just making a huge monetary mistake here. My plans? Maybe switch over to IT and just go from there. I just feel like there is nothing waiting for me on the other end of this University path, so I should probably jump to a different ship before the one I am on capsizes. 

Confession 2: It's not like I am getting bad marks or anything. In fact, my marks are higher than they ever were in High School. I guess what I am doing isn't capturing me like it once did, and I am just wary of committing financial suicide. ^^'''

Do what is best for pya :pyaa: 

I might do just that. :pyaa: 

Confession: I just got 3 games in the mail. All are amazing.

:pyaa: :pyaa: :pyaa:      :pyaa:           :pyaa:      :pyaa: :pyaa: :pyaa:      :pyaa: :pyaa: :pyaa:
:pyaa:            :pyaa:      :pyaa:           :pyaa:      :pyaa:            :pyaa:      :pyaa:            :pyaa:
:pyaa: :pyaa: :pyaa:      :pyaa: :pyaa: :pyaa:      :pyaa::pyaa: :pyaa:      
:pyaa:pyaa: :pyaa:
:pyaa:                                      :pyaa:                 :pyaa:            :pyaa:      
:pyaa:            :pyaa:
:pyaa:                                      :pyaa:                 :pyaa:            :pyaa:      
:pyaa:            :pyaa:

Edited by Funyarinpa

Confession: I am actually thinking of switching to a local community college from the University I am attending. I don't think what I am doing here now is going to benefit me the way I think it will. I feel like I am just making a huge monetary mistake here. My plans? Maybe switch over to IT and just go from there. I just feel like there is nothing waiting for me on the other end of this University path, so I should probably jump to a different ship before the one I am on capsizes. 

Confession 2: It's not like I am getting bad marks or anything. In fact, my marks are higher than they ever were in High School. I guess what I am doing isn't capturing me like it once did, and I am just wary of committing financial suicide. ^^'''

Seems to me like most of life is about learning opportunities, and more importantly about what you make from them. University is a great learning opportunity on its own, and additionally it opens doors for further learning opportunities you wouldn't get otherwise. For instance, it's much easier to get a job offer at a top-tier company where you will, most likely, learn more, if you're at a good university, versus learning at a community college. Try to take advantage of those sorts of additional opportunities, and on both a financial and personal satisfaction basis, it will likely become a good long-term investment rather than a mistake. Get an internship. Go to career fairs. Seriously. It sucks, but do it anyway. You'll thank me later; trust me.

Personal anecdote: I have a degree from a good university. I'm as lazy as you can possibly imagine when it comes to self-advancement, but because it was a good university, employers came looking for people from there, and a family member pushed me until I went to the career fair and handed out my resume. Many years later, I still have a good job (same company) which pays well, where I've learned quite a lot more, and where frankly I'm quite satisfied with what I do on a daily basis. While it's true that I've learned much more on the job than I learned in that university, going to that university opened those doors for me. I'm still having to say "thank you" to the person who yelled at me until I went to that career fair, by the way. But thank god they did, or I'd be a lot less satisfied with my life, a lot less capable, and a lot less well-off financially than I am now.

Confession: I had two major accomplishments today. The first was spontaneously lecturing a roomful of attentive people on the niceties of C printf format strings. The second was ripping all the Symphonic Rain BGM so I can listen to it at will. I'm actually uncertain which one will give me more self-satisfaction tomorrow.

Confession: Right now my neighbour's bra is within my possession , I found it when I was going out buying food. Now you see when I want to give back the bra there was nobody home and I can't just throw it inside their house because it will get dirty, so I decided to take it and put it inside my house and went to buy my food. Now when I came back home I saw I my neighbour and I was planning to tell her that her bra is with me but before I can say it to her , she told me that someone stole her bra and she called her parents :pyaa: and before I can even explained to her , she when out again with her friends saying that they want to find thief . Now im stuck should I give her back her bra or should I just throw it and act like I never saw it :vinty:

That would'v been a smooth move, Ash :illya:

I say you still go for it :sachi:

You mean throwing it away?

No, to tell that girl how you saw a filthy thief who returned to get more and you decided "No! I wont let this happen! :holo: " you fought him and was victorious! And now you are here to return this marvelous piece of cloth to the princess! :holo:

No, to tell that girl how you saw a filthy thief who returned to get more and you decided "No! I wont let this happen! :holo: " you fought him and was victorious! And now you are here to return this marvelous piece of cloth to the princess! :holo:

:jinpou:.....

nice story zebh lol

I would just tell her the truth next chance you get, I'm sure she'll understand. Tabun...

or you end up in jail ? lol

I would just tell her the truth next chance you get, I'm sure she'll understand. Tabun...

or you end up in jail ? lol

How would he end up in jail? If he has a reason to justify his actions, then he should be fine.

yes,if they listen to his reason :x

I feel like throwing the bra away, that bra is dangerous for my mental and physical health .