Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

I heard it became shit. ;-;

It does indeed become shit.  However, it's much more tolerable if you rely on this site and skip all the godawful filler.  It's about as bad as Naruto filler, IMO, and that was just awful.  Haven't actually finished the anime, since I stopped watching when it started to get shitty, so I don't know if the canon parts towards the end are bad.

confession: I'm going to watch more bleach! I'm excited, I hope it's as good at it was when I watched it half a year ago

It does indeed become shit.  However, it's much more tolerable if you rely on this site and skip all the godawful filler.  It's about as bad as Naruto filler, IMO, and that was just awful.  Haven't actually finished the anime, since I stopped watching when it started to get shitty, so I don't know if the canon parts towards the end are bad.

Just remember to also skip the last arc. The substitute shinigami arc is trash tier among actual content.  It's only purpose was to set the manga up for it's final season.

Absolutely no idea.  That was after I'd left, as I had to stop being a bum and go do something outside my house.  Came back, saw that video and laughed my ass off.

Confession: I hate it when job applications for fairly easy jobs, like fast food places and such, ask essay-esque questions.  You know why I'm applying, and it isn't because I want to "join the family".

Confession: Had a lot of weird dreams lately. I had a test in math and was not prepared for it and knew that my grades depended on passing it. Woke up to realize I haven't gone back to school or taken a math class since high school. Had another dream where I got into a huge fight with Nosebleed and we stopped talking to each other. Woke up and was seriously upset until I realized it never actually happened. I also had a dream where I had to return to the US that day and wasn't packed or ready to go at all. Broke down in nervous sweat.

Lot of weird dreams lately.

Absolutely no idea.  That was after I'd left, as I had to stop being a bum and go do something outside my house.  Came back, saw that video and laughed my ass off.

Confession: I hate it when job applications for fairly easy jobs, like fast food places and such, ask essay-esque questions.  You know why I'm applying, and it isn't because I want to "join the family".