Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: Hey, everybody. So, I'm back from a short trip to my grandma's. It was a good, much-needed escape from the chaos in my household. Had a fun time watching some movies, getting into some new books, and even playing at a gambling arcade for the first time (which was actually kinda fun). And since there were no computers there, it gave me an opportunity to think about my mental well-being.

These last few weeks have been extremely taxing on me, driving my sanity close and close to full depletion, and there are still a lot of tasks I need to get done before I can live comfortably without having to rely on my grandma. So, it is to my greatest misfortune that I will not be around for a while. How long I'm away very much depends on how soon I can take control of my life, so I can't say for certain when I'll be back. My goal is to be out of my aunt's house before the holidays, and that will be the rough estimate for my return.

Now, don't get the wrong idea, I love the hell out of you guys! The community here is fantastic, and I hold a lot of admiration for this website's ambitions and actions. But that's just the thing, I love Fuwanovel to the point of obsessively following numerous discussions and draining myself in the process. If I were to come here to read even a single thread, I know I would become tempted to search for more and maybe even post a reply (I'm fighting the urge as we speak).

But no worries. The holidays are not too far off, so it shouldn't be that long. Eventually, I'll be back with a renewed spirit, a better life, and maybe have a few nice things to talk about. I know I never get to hang out with a lot of you guys as much, and our chats are mostly limited to here, but I really will miss you all. I'll try to be on the chat when I come back.

I look forward to the day I'm ready to return. I wish the best of luck to everyone! (I'll still be on this thread for a couple days to read replies.)

Confession: Hey, everybody. So, I'm back from a short trip to my grandma's. It was a good, much-needed escape from the chaos in my household. Had a fun time watching some movies, getting into some new books, and even playing at a gambling arcade for the first time (which was actually kinda fun). And since there were no computers there, it gave me an opportunity to think about my mental well-being.

These last few weeks have been extremely taxing on me, driving my sanity close and close to full depletion, and there are still a lot of tasks I need to get done before I can live comfortably without having to rely on my grandma. So, it is to my greatest misfortune that I will not be around for a while. How long I'm away very much depends on how soon I can take control of my life, so I can't say for certain when I'll be back. My goal is to be out of my aunt's house before the holidays, and that will be the rough estimate for my return.

Now, don't get the wrong idea, I love the hell out of you guys! The community here is fantastic, and I hold a lot of admiration for this website's ambitions and actions. But that's just the thing, I love Fuwanovel to the point of obsessively following numerous discussions and draining myself in the process. If I were to come here to read even a single thread, I know I would become tempted to search for more and maybe even post a reply (I'm fighting the urge as we speak).

But no worries. The holidays are not too far off, so it shouldn't be that long. Eventually, I'll be back with a renewed spirit, a better life, and maybe have a few nice things to talk about. I know I never get to hang out with a lot of you guys as much, and our chats are mostly limited to here, but I really will miss you all. I'll try to be on the chat when I come back.

I look forward to the day I'm ready to return. I wish the best of luck to everyone! (I'll still be on this thread for a couple days to read replies.)