Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I'm still pretty pissed because I had to drive the stick shift home today, it was already dark out and when I went for a left turn on a yellow light I just barely managed to see some dumb turd muffin crossing on a bike, and doing so at a pretty decent speed (keep in mind that I was on a yellow light so the pedestrian crossing light was definitely red). Barely managed to stop in time and stalled the car in the process.

Confession 2: I was planning on taking a look at the astronomy club tomorrow, but then I noticed that the meeting I saw a notification of was 18 Sept 2013 and I can't find any other info about it. There goes my attempt at going somewhere that isn't class.  :vinty:

Confession : now it's official, i'm on depression, a terrible depression. 

Confession: I like misanthropy stuff in literature and main media works. It shows how love doesn't always win like in a fantasy. It also gives the story a pretty psychotic and sinister antagonist, characters more interesting than the protagonist or plot itself.

Confession: For the first time in my life I learn that mice can jump and hop around, quite energetically at that.

Not a cool thing to learn, rather, It's horrible!