Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: Flutterz' comment is exactly the reason why suicide never completely leaves my thoughts

Well now I feel like the bad guy, even though you started it by calling my waifu imaginary :michiru:

Confession: I have some really strongly held opinions about suicide ever since I watched Welcome to the NHK, but probably not the ones the writers had in mind, since I rather disliked the ending

Flutterz, I love you but feeling the warmth of the other person is a major factor as to why people like to cuddle

dakimakura's don't have that

Like any other object they absorb some heat

I'm not saying it's the real thing (obviously it isn't) but it's genuinely way better than nothing

Confezsion : I'm interested by this blank name 

Confession: I saw the name of the troll in Cyr's post before she removed it, though I'm probably not the only one 

Surprisingly it wasn't me

I used his name as an example because I figured Rain knew who he was around the forum. ^^;  Even though he and I never spoke before, I noticed his posts around.. sorta like, seeing a classmate around even though you've never talked.

Key thing is initiation. Me and Cyr never even talked or crossed paths on the forums before that pm. Granted I'm hella lucky (it could have easily went nowhere), but nothing would have happened if I did nothing.

How would you even know you want to be friends (or more) with someone you haven't even talked with before? 

Confession:  Honestly, what made me continue talking to him (despite the strange first encounter) was probably because I initially had a small good impression of him already from the little I had already seen of him around the forum & and also snooping on his profile.  I knew he was teaching other people Japanese, so I really admired that~ and then found out he also liked similar video games, etc. so we easily clicked as we talked more.  In a way, you could say I was already interested in getting to know him as a friend... and he made it easy for me by initiating first.  He created the chance for connection.  If he hadn't, we never would have talked at all.  

I'm not so sure how receptive I would have been if I had no sense of familiarity with Rain at all before he gave me a weird introduction.  So as strange as it sounds, I think his forum participation/image really helped give me a good first impression~ although Rain messaged me first, I probably noticed him first before he noticed me, haha.

-I think what I want to say~ it may not be a good idea to start out with weird messages!  But it's important to try and initiate things somehow.  And people may notice things about you even if you don't realize it~ (and already forming an opinion of you) especially if you're participating in the same things and in similar social circle.  It can help or hinder further communications with that particular person depending on what impression she already has perhaps.

S-stalker? 

I'd feel even weirder about that "Hi, you don't know me but I've read all of your posts!"

If anyone who participated remembers.. this is why I was so amused at Rain's stalking behavior even in NB's Battle Royale game. Lol.

Cyr knows all about my FuwaCrushes 

Rains x Linova  :wub:

Meanwhile I'm waiting for Cyr's answer since the 13 july now 

I'm sorry Hanako  :nervous:  ..I didn't think there was more to talk about?  

ya, was obvious from day 0 mang  :Teeku:

super obvious~  :Teeku:

Flutterz, I love you but feeling the warmth of the other person is a major factor as to why people like to cuddle

dakimakura's don't have that

I'd like to cuddle a dakimakura  ^_^

Confession: I actually always hug a pillow when I sleep anyways. 

Confession:  Honestly, what made me continue talking to him (despite the strange first encounter) was probably because I initially had a small good impression of him already from the little I had already seen of him around the forum & and also snooping on his profile.  I knew he was teaching other people Japanese, so I really admired that~ and then found out he also liked similar video games, etc. so we easily clicked as we talked more.  In a way, you could say I was already interested in getting to know him as a friend... and he made it easy for me by initiating first.  He created the chance for connection.  If he hadn't, we never would have talked at all.  

I'm not so sure how receptive I would have been if I had no sense of familiarity with Rain at all before he gave me a weird introduction.  So as strange as it sounds, I think his forum participation/image really helped give me a good first impression~ although Rain messaged me first, I probably noticed him first before he noticed me, haha.

-I think what I want to say~ it may not be a good idea to start out with weird messages!  But it's important to try and initiate things somehow.  And people may notice things about you even if you don't realize it~ (and already forming an opinion of you) especially if you're participating in the same things and in similar social circle.  It can help or hinder further communications with that particular person depending on what impression she already has perhaps.

So basically two stalkers stalked each other? It's like a match made in heaven  :wub:

I'd like to cuddle a dakimakura  ^_^

Confession: I actually always hug a pillow when I sleep anyways. 

Way better than a normal pillow, trust me. I have years of experience. :wafuu:

Glad to see everyone is having fun.  Perhaps it won't be too long until everyone else finds someone too xD

To think I could have dated someone on fuwa as well

fuck

my

life

It's not like Fuwa is closed, it's still possible

Generally though the pool isn't too large, and the number amongst those ladies who would like to communicate is perhaps even lower.  Much as I'd like a fellow Fuwa-goer as a romance interest if only for the community going absolutely hysterical (Though we always mean the best <3) generally the most likely route even if you're primarily wanting someone within the VN community is to look elsewhere while perhaps the number of females you haven't contacted yet refreshes with the inclusion of new members.

Aside from that, for better or worse I'm becoming increasingly curious how Cyr and Rain would interact in bed over the coming year.  Consider it research.

Glad to see everyone is having fun.  Perhaps it won't be too long until everyone else finds someone too xD

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins." :Kappa:

Aside from that, for better or worse I'm becoming increasingly curious how Cyr and Rain would interact in bed over the coming year.  Consider it research.

Wow, and I though Cyr and Rains were stalkers... that's just straight up voyeurism... I like it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)