Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I remember when I started this thread so long ago, and I remember that a lot of people had no idea what the point of it was. Now this thread has become a haven for so many people. I like to think that I created all of you.

I especially remember at how annoyed you were that it was moved here, the Coliseum of Chatter, where these people can talk at will without an iron fist of moderation :sachi:

I have too many nicknames...  :amane:

You do?

I see...

Too many, you say? Indeed, indeed...

Pardon me while I...

ayane-and-chizuru-kimi-ni-todoke.gif

tumblr_m6g72aZYS51r941qi.gif

tumblr_inline_ntz67kSlfd1sdvzpg_500.gif

laughinggirls.gif

1147641141_eslaughter_gif_c200.gif

Confession: Nothing feels optimistic or potentially great about this school year. I couldn't get into the same class as anyone from my circle of friends despite the fact that most of us picked the same elective. Moreover, out of the 4 people I dislike from my year, 2 of them are my classmates. -.- One of them is just a full-fledged idiot who I think smokes and drinks, while the other is actually quite intelligent (maybe I am the idiot).

Well no problem about the teachers at least

Also, it feels weird to call myself grade 10, I can already feel the melancholy of graduation haha.

That said, I am currently just waiting for the whole "new school year begins" thing to settle down. Nothing short term seems remotely exciting except video games (which I try to view as trivial in regards to the grand scheme of things) and my birthday (which I don't really meaningfully celebrate in any way, haha).

edit: Also there's a new physics teacher in the school and he reminds me of Isaac Asimov.

Confession: Nothing feels optimistic or potentially great about this school year. I couldn't get into the same class as anyone from my circle of friends despite the fact that most of us picked the same elective. Moreover, out of the 4 people I dislike from my year, 2 of them are my classmates. -.- One of them is just a full-fledged idiot who I think smokes and drinks, while the other is actually quite intelligent (maybe I am the idiot).

Well no problem about the teachers at least

Also, it feels weird to call myself grade 10, I can already feel the melancholy of graduation haha.

That said, I am currently just waiting for the whole "new school year begins" thing to settle down. Nothing short term seems remotely exciting except video games (which I try to view as trivial in regards to the grand scheme of things) and my birthday (which I don't really meaningfully celebrate in any way, haha).

edit: Also there's a new physics teacher in the school and he reminds me of Isaac Asimov.