Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

I think the route for all guys (including me) ends in a cliff heading into a deep ocean. Prepare to dive deep into the sea; In search for light in the dark expanse of the ocean benthic zone. Maybe to get snagged by a shark on an angler fish on the way there. But persist, thou shall must, for the great Holy land of Lemuria sha-------------

ok I don't fcking know what I'm blabbing about.

You mean she deserves someone that'll do anything for her? That's sweet :)

Confession: I'm heartbroken that Cyr didn't like my VN references  :kosame:

P7IJSbYA.gif

I think he got most of them, hasn't hit any Bad End yet  :nervous:.  The distance is the problem though... otherwise, yeah~ I'd totally date him if he felt the same way back. 

Confession: I wish someone felt that way about me

I'll just go hug my pillow and cry myself to sleep then...

Confession 2: I'm super happy for you though. You're a wonderful person and I hope you're happy now :sachi:

I think he got most of them, hasn't hit any Bad End yet  :nervous:.  The distance is the problem though... otherwise, yeah~ I'd totally date him if he felt the same way back. 

Confession: This is simultaneously disappointing and thrilling.

Disappointing because now I can't ruin your relationship over the internet if you actually did start dating  :mare:

Thrilling because it never actually happened.  :illya:

Confession: I wish someone felt that way about me

Confession 1: I share the sentiment.

Confession 2: A girl once told me (internet friend) that she used to have a crush on me actually. WE WERE JOKINGLY FLIRTING THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME. I hadn't been sure if she was serious or not, and apparently for part of it, she WAS.

I friendzoned a girl over the internet, bring me dem pitchforks. :sachi:

Confession 3: I shamelessly recycled this confession.

Confession 4: I will be a tenth grader in five and a half hours

Confession 1: I share the sentiment.

Confession 2: A girl once told me (internet friend) that she used to have a crush on me actually. WE WERE JOKINGLY FLIRTING THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME. I hadn't been sure if she was serious or not, and apparently for part of it, she WAS.

Confession 3: I shamelessly recycled this confession.

Confession 4: I will be a tenth grader in five and a half hours

Oh yeah, I've received several internet confessions myself (one was even in this thread) but if you never end up meeting the girl irl then that's pretty much useless, isn't it?

Confession: I was once in a sort of yandere-like relationship with another girl on the internet. Don't get me wrong, it was never my intention for go for anything more than friendship, but I guess I accidentally escalated things with her. Like, whenever she would talk about how much she hated her life, family, etc., I'd go in and play the sympathetic nice-guy role to sorta bring her mood back up. But whenever I go a little while without talking to her, she would either speak to me irritatedly, or she would speak erratically. Whenever I ended the conversation, she'd give me some cheery statement, a crapload of smileys, and urged me to not make her wait too long again. Eventually, I could no longer handle talking to her, and I told her I didn't want to be friends anymore. She went into an all-caps ragefest with me, and it was scary as all hell.  :kosame: It took me a good 20 seconds to recover from my initial reaction and block her messages.

I learned two important things from that encounter. Firstly, don't ever use Chatango again. Secondly, be careful with who you act nice with. Thank god I didn't know her IRL.

I'm also pretty sure no girl would ever be interested in me unless her parents dropped her on her head when she was little

Good thing I'm not a girl~ :Teeku:

Confession: I realized that there's nothing wrong with me looking down on people and seeing myself as the better being. I just have to work harder to become praised by everyone and respected by everyone and so that I could see myself as the better human being.....that should work in theory but sadly life isn't that simple so even such a simple goal is hard to be achieved. Also falling asleep and skipping a meal because of it is so sad and tiring... gimme my food ;-;