Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I wish I knew Japanese because the amount of VN ports on the PSP is INSANE (and I love playing VNs on handhelds). More precisely, I really want to play the Infinity series (Never7, Ever17, Remember11) on the go and the JP-only PSP versions are the only option (except Android, which I don't want).

Confession: Agreed, but without the "again"

Confession 2: Story time? :kosame:

If I was at my computer I would dramatize it, so I'll just give a quick summary (and I can't make any promises that the spelling will be stellar). XD

So I was at the bar for my friend's 19th birthday, and we started drinking beforehand. We were all pretty well on our way before we made it to the bar, so we didn't spend much while we were out. Lol

So the reason it was so terrible is because as the night went on we met up some other friends... and to make a long story short, one of the girls wouldn't stop trying to get with me. She was literally just pushing herself on me and shit it was terrible. I must have told her I was taken at least three fucking times. >_>

Anyway, nothing happened of course, but the whole thing left an extremely sour taste in my mouth. I just feel like absolute shit in every way today.

So, to make full circle... I never want to go to a bar ever again, and I never want to drink in a social setting again.

If I was at my computer I would dramatize it, so I'll just give a quick summary (and I can't make any promises that the spelling will be stellar). XD

So I was at the bar for my friend's 19th birthday, and we started drinking beforehand. We were all pretty well on our way before we made it to the bar, so we didn't spend much while we were out. Lol

So the reason it was so terrible is because as the night went on we met up some other friends... and to make a long story short, one of the girls wouldn't stop trying to get with me. She was literally just pushing herself on me and shit it was terrible. I must have told her I was taken at least three fucking times. >_>

Anyway, nothing happened of course, but the whole thing left an extremely sour taste in my mouth. I just feel like absolute shit in every way today.

So, to make full circle... I never want to go to a bar ever again, and I never want to drink in a social setting again.

Good on you for staying loyal to Fuuko. :holo:

Don't worry, I can confirm that if you don't go to bars girls won't throw themselves at you, so you should be safe now  :mare:

Confession: Most of my ancestors are dead. I cry everyday.

Furthermore, my horse is still missing. If you find horse, give me a heads up, okay?

Also, I could really go for a pack of pringles. I know they're really not good for me, but I made some progress in my diet, so it should be fine.

And I was the one who put the empty juice pack into the fridge. Seven times.

Confession: Most of my ancestors are dead. I cry everyday.

Furthermore, my horse is still missing. If you find horse, give me a heads up, okay?

Also, I could really go for a pack of pringles. I know they're really not good for me, but I made some progress in my diet, so it should be fine.

And I was the one who put the empty juice pack into the fridge. Seven times.

You're one of a kind, aren't you?

So... Did rains get all the flags? Is the cyr route closed for all other guys? ;)

I think the route for all guys (including me) ends in a cliff heading into a deep ocean. Prepare to dive deep into the sea; In search for light in the dark expanse of the ocean benthic zone. Maybe to get snagged by a shark on an angler fish on the way there. But persist, thou shall must, for the great Holy land of Lemuria sha-------------

ok I don't fcking know what I'm blabbing about.