Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

She must've gotten reverse locked-up-in-basement'd :illya:

Save mee!

nah, I'm jking~  I've just been a bit occupied with some rl stuff, and also currently obsessed with a new game that recently came out called Danganronpa: Another Episode.   ^_^  

Random Confession:  If Rains and I were characters in a visual novel, I think I'd be a dandere and he'd be a genki type.  :rolleyes:

Random Confession2:  My favorite moment when we went to the park was when Rains and I sat down by a lake, and duck couples were swimming straight towards us out of curiosity, and checking up on us closely. Super cute~  :wub:

Save mee!

nah, I'm jking~ I've just been a bit occupied with some rl stuff, and also currently obsessed with a new game that recently came out called Danganronpa: Another Episode. ^_^

Random Confession2: My favorite moment when we went to the park was when Rains and I sat down by a lake, and duck couples were swimming straight towards us out of curiosity, and checking up on us closely. Super cute~ :wub:

Lucky! I don't have AE yet because I don't have the money for it (gotta save up!), I will hopefully be able to buy it within this year though (gonna buy some other games first, including DR2. ^_^)

Also for the second one: Aww.

Btw I find it hilarious how you turn up to refute thar after 2 weeks, lol.

Confession : I'm sure Lino lost his Fuuko fan trait for some people and new blood don't EVEN know he like Fuuko :makina:

Not just new blood. I actually forgot that he's a FuukoFag.

ff kids

Confession: I have stopped spamming everyday because of real life. I'm finally being integrated into society.

...Send halp

Save mee!

nah, I'm jking~  I've just been a bit occupied with some rl stuff, and also currently obsessed with a new game that recently came out called Danganronpa: Another Episode.   ^_^  

Random Confession:  If Rains and I were characters in a visual novel, I think I'd be a dandere and he'd be a genki type.  :rolleyes:

Random Confession2:  My favorite moment when we went to the park was when Rains and I sat down by a lake, and duck couples were swimming straight towards us out of curiosity, and checking up on us closely. Super cute~  :wub: