Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Eh, I'm not desperate enough to do stuff like that.  I just found it rather surprising that in under a year after I opt out of a grand jury for education reasons, I get slapped with a jury summons for a petit jury.  Guess I should try the lottery or something  ;D

I wouldn't actually mind serving in a jury, though.  I find law rather interesting, so it would be pretty cool to see a legal case as a juror.

Amusingly enough, I'm perfect for jury duty as I literally don't watch any news. I would also probably get a sadistic high if I could actually sentence someone.

Confession: I'm no lawyer, but I think referencing the above statement would probably get me out of any jury sentencing on the grounds of bias.

Yeah, that shortcut is universal for all mainstream browsers. Not sure about the less popular ones, but I can't imagine a lot of people using them.

Do note that the shortcut method will delete all of your cookies and log you off of everything. If you want to keep that from happening, use remove individual cookies (this'll be worded differently on browsers other than FF) instead. You wanna look under settings -> privacy, click whatever you need to for the cookies list, and then type "fuwanovel" to filter out the cookies that don't pertain to this site.

Yeah, that shortcut is universal for all mainstream browsers. Not sure about the less popular ones, but I can't imagine a lot of people using them.

Do note that the shortcut method will delete all of your cookies and log you off of everything. If you want to keep that from happening, use remove individual cookies (this'll be worded differently on browsers other than FF) instead. You wanna look under settings -> privacy, click whatever you need to for the cookies list, and then type "fuwanovel" to filter out the cookies that don't pertain to this site.

Confession: I cry. Lino ignored me

I'm at work and on my phone, so I was planning on responding when my lunch started. XD

Ikikoi then. :makina:

And I guess there's Yomi's route in HimaNatsu

I cannot attest to the quality of any of these.

I might just end up going on VNDB, look at Sca-Ji's works and just close my eyes and pick one. Once I finish up what I am reading now, of course. :P

Confession: When I was watching Kill la Kill in the common area of my house, I jokingly asked my mom to watch the opening, as she's a bit of a prude, and the first thing out of her mouth was, "Is this hentai?"  Yes, I'd obviously 1) Watch hentai in the common area of the house, 2) Watch hentai while people were in the same room, and 3) Ask my mom to watch hentai with me.  I can't even...

Confession: When I was watching Kill la Kill in the common area of my house, I jokingly asked my mom to watch the opening, as she's a bit of a prude, and the first thing out of her mouth was, "Is this hentai?" Yes, I'd obviously 1) Watch hentai in the common area of the house, 2) Watch hentai while people were in the same room, and 3) Ask my mom to watch hentai with me. I can't even...

Read between the lines

She WANTS you to watch hentai in the middle of the house :holo:

Confession: It may be inappropriate, but this got a rise out of me.

If getting a rise out of somebody means what I think it means... Congrats, you just got aroused by a 90 kilogram ugly and underage masse of fat and sweat.

Confession: An online friend confessed to me that she used to have feelings for me.

Confession 2: I used to joke-flirt with her for that entire period and then some more, I couldn't dare say anything in case she was serious. Apparently for part of it she fucking WAS serious.

Confession 3: I am an idiot, denser than mercury. I don't deserve this life.