Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confessions: the mothers child finally came forth and admitted all her past mistakes with her husband. She also confessed to him the real child's father. Expectedly, hes threatening suicide, and threatening to kill her, the child and then himself. We had to notify the mother at 2am yesterday to look after him. She didnt give a rats ass for her son.

I was about to call the police to take him to a mental institute. but i cant seem to get transferred out of the state of hawaii. My only option was to tell her to lie to him and tell him she photoshopped the dna test papers because he wont accept the truth in order to save him.

Its been pretty stressful for my childs mother. Him and his family are giving her an ultimatum to return home. His instability is scaring her.

I havent been able to get much paper work done since running off to hawaii. Its like an isolated country apart from the US. Theres no national bank, no superior court, no accessing 911 outisde the island and gotta fly to get anywhere outside the city.

Confessions: the mothers child finally came forth and admitted all her past mistakes with her husband. She also confessed to him the real child's father. Expectedly, hes threatening suicide, and threatening to kill her, the child and then himself. We had to notify the mother at 2am yesterday to look after him. She didnt give a rats ass for her son.

I was about to call the police to take him to a mental institute. but i cant seem to get transferred out of the state of hawaii. My only option was to tell her to lie to him and tell him she photoshopped the dna test papers because he wont accept the truth in order to save him.

Its been pretty stressful for my childs mother. Him and his family are giving her an ultimatum to return home. His instability is scaring her.

I havent been able to get much paper work done since running off to hawaii. Its like an isolated country apart from the US. Theres no national bank, no superior court, no accessing 911 outisde the island and gotta fly to get anywhere outside the city.

Confession: I've been talking to a girl on steam, we play an online game all the time, we really get along very well after 1 month she was really into me I think, one day I told her that I was from Argentina, after that she never spoke to me again lol the thing is sometimes I use a friend's account to play the same game, he doesn't use it often and doesnt have many friends so I use it when I don't want to be bother or something.  I was playing on my friend's account and she joined the party and we started talking again, I talked to her the same way but this time I told her I was from Japan and my name was hisao (lol from katawa shoujo couldnt think of anything else at that time). Now she even wants to met me irl, she is always talking to me, leaving off-line messages, etc etc...

Again I told her the exact same things, age, things I do, etc I behave and talk in the same way the only difference was my nationality...

People... <_<

Confession: I've trapped myself into a cycle of passive consumption the last few weeks -_- (I've done nothing in my spare time except surf forums and watch youtube vids). I haven't played a game or read a VN in almost two months, I feel my brain starting to groan lol...

Just can't seem to get myself motivated into doing any active stuff, I look at my massive backlog of games/vns and go "meh". then go back to random surfing. :vinty: Such a waste of my precious time off :(

Confession: I've trapped myself into a cycle of passive consumption the last few weeks -_- (I've done nothing in my spare time except surf forums and watch youtube vids). I haven't played a game or read a VN in almost two months, I feel my brain starting to groan lol...

Just can't seem to get myself motivated into doing any active stuff, I look at my massive backlog of games/vns and go "meh". then go back to random surfing. :vinty: Such a waste of my precious time off :(

The road of shipping is long and arduous...

Just can't seem to get myself motivated into doing any active stuff, I look at my massive backlog of games/vns and go "meh". then go back to random surfing. Untitled-1%20copy.png Such a waste of my precious time off :(

Try going on a diet, it's really cool. It wasn't too long ago that I was the same way you were, but after taking suggestions from my psychologist and consulting Zealty for dieting tips (he's am impressive health buff), I've been feeling nice. I'm taking multivitamins and probiotics for extra energy and digestion aid, and I just got my B complex supplement today too. My calc-magn supplement should be here tomorrow (I don't get why Amazon has to ship this separately). And for my breakfast, I've been eating fried eggs, buttered toast (white bread), roast beef, and drinking grade A milk. I don't make quite enough to get super healthy foods for all my meals yet (my diet is lacking in fruits and vegetables, and red meat to some degree), but I can at least go all out on breakfast. Living in America kinda sucks when you want to eat healthy. >.< Lemon water is also amazing. :>

My psychologist recommends trying new things to help get my mind back in shape and to try doing at least 1 thing every other day that progresses my life in some way. Welp, my goal for today will be to finally clean my room, lol. It's not that it's 'messy' per se, but I haven't used any cleaners for quite a while, and there's dust collecting everywhere. D: On top of the diet and exercise I've been doing, cleaning my room should also keep me from getting overly tired. Then I'll try doing stuff like researching ways to make my life easier, apply for jobs, and put together a list of beneficial items I wanna buy in the future. I was surprised by all the stuff I came across while pulling up a bunch of blog entries on Google. The My Pillow is on the top of my list since it's not too pricey, has a 10-year warranty, and seems like it works very well. Doing that has actually kinda gotten me excited and encourages me to put more effort into making my life better. My psychologist is a genius! :D It's quite spectacular considering how, besides gas money, I'm not paying a dime for her service. :P

One other thing I'll try doing is playing games I normally don't. Like, I'm actually going to try playing FPS, RTS, and various other genres of games that I normally ignore to give my mind something new to work on. I've read articles that talk about the different benefits you get from playing different gaming genres, and other informational resources that encourage doing things differently for brain development. Heck, even casual games have the benefit of reduced stress and anxiety. And, of course, I'll be trying to open myself up to a bunch of other experiences. I'm just starting off with games because they interest me more, lol.

I'll add this to my list too. ^_^

Confession: I don't have any faith in people who announce their own visual novels. There is nothing bad about hard work and creativity, but I would and always will bet my money on those people to drop their projects before the script is halfway done.

If you're reading this as a writer, who's working on such a project and now calling me a pessimistic prick: Go and prove me wrong.