Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Oh, no no no no no, don't you start that again.  It's been so nice not hearing about everyone's masturbatory habits.

Confession: I don't remember if I've said this before or not, but I don't naturally stand up straight.  I slouch instinctively unless I force myself to stop and stand upright.  Apparently bad posture runs in my family, because everyone else in my immediate family has the same problem.  Thanks, genetics  >.<

Confession: Taking care of an 11 month child is much MUCH harder work than a paying job. You can't sleep in even on your off days. You pay for more, and make less as you take turns with your SO to work and take care of the child. You're constantly on alert mode with them. There's no rest as long as the child as awake. You have little to no time for anything else. And then she gives you that adorable smile whenever she wakes up and you feel like everything you do in life now is 100x more meaningful.

Time in Hawaii: 1 wk

Today is fking Accident Day for me

Get stuck in hell traffic cuz of an accident on the freeway

my sister got into an accident (luckily she's not injured)

And just around the corner where she got into an accident I saw another accident.

Confession : I managed to read "pregnant" in this message....... silly brain :vinty:

Confession: Taking care of an 11 month child is much MUCH harder work than a paying job. You can't sleep in even on your off days. You pay for more, and make less as you take turns with your SO to work and take care of the child. You're constantly on alert mode with them. There's no rest as long as the child as awake. You have little to no time for anything else. And then she gives you that adorable smile whenever she wakes up and you feel like everything you do in life now is 100x more meaningful.

You don't know how much this sentence made me cheer up. I am always the kind of the guy who hates to grow up because he doesn't want any responsibility. But you made me remember the things that really matter. Life is not just made for you to play around in. In fact, life has more work in it than playing , it's what humans are made to do ever since their species started living on earth, actually that's what all creatures do. Every creature goes out and earns his living. Growing up is something that I have to go through, whether I like it or not.

Anyways I am really happy to hear that everything kinda worked out and you are feeling happy :D

Confession: the things I am scared of the most are small children and needles

Confession 2: since the magic origins mats never arrived I decided to get another one :amane:

You don't know how much this sentence made me cheer up. I am always the kind of the guy who hates to grow up because he doesn't want any responsibility. But you made me remember the things that really matter. Life is not just made for you to play around in. In fact, life has more work in it than playing , it's what humans are made to do ever since their species started living on earth, actually that's what all creatures do. Every creature goes out and earns his living. Growing up is something that I have to go through, whether I like it or not.

Anyways I am really happy to hear that everything kinda worked out and you are feeling happy :D

That was entirely too positive. Clearly it's time for hsmsful to change his avatar to this:

TohsakaCrop_zps2dqmzk62.png

Lol ggggggg.

Sorry Ren, that's unfortunate. I don't really have more to say, sadly. I've been posting less recently as well. I just haven't been as happy with people in general. But that's not everyone. Sometimes stepping away can be nice. If you keep wanting to go back then you'll know that it's not worth bailing on.

>,> maybe you need some Magic (the Gathering) heh heh heh

elspeth_SA_640.jpg

I still have one of these in my trade map

the art is just yes

Wait... what's with that Magic the Gathering card?

It looks completely different from what I remember.  :jinpou:

It has 4 health/def but how much attack does the creature have?

I think it's some sort of a special type made in the last few years.  Plansewalkers if I remember correctly.  Don't remember the mechanics though.

I think it's some sort of a special type made in the last few years.  Plansewalkers if I remember correctly.  Don't remember the mechanics though.

The 4 is indeed the health, it's called 'loyalty' and you can use it to activate their abilities. For example, if you cast elspeth she enters the battlefield with 4 loyalty, which can go up to 5 or down to 1 depending on which ability you use. She can use her last ability once she hits 8 loyalty. She can kill herself with her abilities and if she takes damage she loses an equal amount of loyalty counters. She basically counts as an additional player under someone's control. You can use one of her abilities per turn.

You can only attack/block with a walker if they have an ability that specifically says they can (by turning them into a creature, for example)

p9o0jD9.jpg

I shall also share with you the reason why I think walkers are dumb and also why Wizards is afraid of printing powerful walkers:

4Bl5puM.jpg

This guy got banned in standard and modern just a month after release, that's how broken he is.

Confession: I don't remember if I've said this before or not, but I don't naturally stand up straight.  I slouch instinctively unless I force myself to stop and stand upright.  Apparently bad posture runs in my family, because everyone else in my immediate family has the same problem.  Thanks, genetics  >.<

Same thing on my but it's because I'm kinda tall so I've always had to slouch at school to let other people see the board, so it became a bad habit at some point.