Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: We used to solve Rubik's cube a lot back in grade school. We had certain techniques that we applied, and they were named after techniques in Naruto. Ayyy lmao.

We also made them have less friction by putting petroleum jelly on them. 

Was very slippery, you know? :holo:

Wow, they were right, that comic really wasn't funny!

Confession: I could think of absolutely nothing to name my Animal Crossing town, so I just threw in the towel and called it Temeria.  I'm so original.  I also need some more Witcher books :vinty:

Confession: Having never played a Witcher game before, I had to look up Temeria just to be sure it was what I thought it was.

Confession: I'm actually just making a shit post to see my post count.  :sachi:

Confession: It's happening. Tomorrow I'm packing my bags and leaving to Hawaii with the woman and child. In the past month I have ironed out almost 95% of our issues with her. The only thing left to worry about is the true confession - we realize those left behind have the right to know the truth. As we settle in our place and I find security for both the woman and the child, we will begin telling our families and her husband. Then, we will accept whatever comes our way, ready to live our lives from thereon. 

Confession: I have a crushing pain in my chest right now and I'm not sure if it's a heart attack or acid reflux bloating. 

Eclipsed, you're took kind! 

Confession: It took all of the self-control I posses to not make a Peregrin Took joke.

Confession: It's happening. Tomorrow I'm packing my bags and leaving to Hawaii with the woman and child. In the past month I have ironed out almost 95% of our issues with her. The only thing left to worry about is the true confession - we realize those left behind have the right to know the truth. As we settle in our place and I find security for both the woman and the child, we will begin telling our families and her husband. Then, we will accept whatever comes our way, ready to live our lives from thereon. 

Confession: I have a crushing pain in my chest right now and I'm not sure if it's a heart attack or acid reflux bloating. 

its-happening.gif

I'm happy for you guys, man.  Not an easy decision to make, and I respect that you and "the woman" are going to own up to what you did.

Side question: Does this mean it's the end of Taco Confessions as we know it? :kosame:

Confession: It took all of the self-control I posses to not make a Peregrin Took joke.

its-happening.gif

I'm happy for you guys, man.  Not an easy decision to make, and I respect that you and "the woman" are going to own up to what you did.

Side question: Does this mean it's the end of Taco Confessions as we know it? :kosame:

Wouldn't you like a proper ending by knowing how everyone fared after? 

Well I play most of my VN's in bed on my laptop. Due to a laptop being a laptop it can be sometimes more bulky than I want. Tablet sounds nice....

Okay so if you can find a comfortable set up for laying down in bed, a tablet is pretty fun for VNs. I don't use it anywhere else cuz of typical reasons like phone > tablet for mobility and computer > tablet for errthing else.

The lower resolution VNs still become slightly blurred though upon full screen since that's how them resos work so it's still better to play windowed if you want the ultimate crisp

obv phone camera quality sux dw the tablet isn't 

that blurry

xJIUlZA.jpg

Navigating Windows 8's desktop mode is horribad for 8" tablet (naturally, since Win was designed for mouse+keyboard etc). Good luck tapping things. I had to change the scaling settings to like 125 ~ 150% to get comfortable usage. Dunno if a 10" tablet's extra screen real estate would've helped more.

~~

Oh yeah, and videos are pretty fun for tabbys too. I been using my 4.5" phone prior for laying-in-bed watchings but now there's good ol' tabby.

Tabby's portrait mode is also a godsend for reading stuff like Manga.

fXT1qKh.jpg

~~

Overall though my usage of the tablet is very niche, I still find myself using my phone or comp more in my daily activities and only use the T when the planets align correctly. Edit: laying in bed

Okay so if you can find a comfortable set up for laying down in bed, a tablet is pretty fun for VNs. I don't use it anywhere else cuz of typical reasons like phone > tablet for mobility and computer > tablet for errthing else.

The lower resolution VNs still become slightly blurred though upon full screen since that's how them resos work so it's still better to play windowed if you want the ultimate crisp

xJIUlZA.jpg

Navigating Windows 8's desktop mode is horribad for 8" tablet (naturally, since Win was designed for mouse+keyboard etc). Good luck tapping things. I had to change the scaling settings to like 125 ~ 150% to get comfortable usage. Dunno if a 10" tablet's extra screen real estate would've helped more.

~~

Oh yeah, and videos are pretty fun for tabbys too. I been using my 4.5" phone prior for laying-in-bed watchings but now there's good ol' tabby.

Tabby's portrait mode is also a godsend for reading stuff like Manga.

fXT1qKh.jpg

~~

Overall though my usage of the tablet is very niche, I still find myself using my phone or comp more in my daily activities and only use the T when the planets align correctly.

I used to use a tablet for my lying in bed watching/reading/whatever but I had sooo much trouble with the touchscreen and how some VNs just went "Nope." with the touchscreen. Overall, it was pretty nice though. Only for bed watching stuff though. And that was till the touchscreen magically broke.

I used to use a tablet for my lying in bed watching/reading/whatever but I had sooo much trouble with the touchscreen and how some VNs just went "Nope." with the touchscreen. Overall, it was pretty nice though. Only for bed watching stuff though. And that was till the touchscreen magically broke.

Yeah, this sums it up nicely  :illya: