Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I love Canadian weather. It's 26 degrees outside in the middle of July and IT'S LITERALLY HAILING

pywQ60z.png

It just started out of nowhere and ended 5 minutes later, it's back to being perfectly sunny now

That's usually the kind of weather you get hail in. I have never experienced hail on anything other than hot summer days. Usually it comes with lightning and thunder. And Canada is nice. Or at least the southern parts of BC, that's real nice. The other parts are more like here except bigger trees from what I've heard. But I don't know shit.

Confession: I have recently gotten the feeling that I want to get to know every other girl I meet or see, but I have no idea on how that would actually be implemented. The few girls I do know has sort of just been there, why can't these too?

Confession: I want to be this guy:

1358276335-0985145-ww30zns.jpg

He's the coolest. 

What's that? Some sort of middle aged Link?

This guy has everything I want to have:

+ Badass coat

+ A shitton of straps and belts for no reason

+ Bags for l00t

+ A big fucking sword, that is not a katana. I hate katanas.

The coat look pretty good, but chafing belts is not something you would want. And the bags look kind of shitty, nothing beats a good backpack. And why hate katanas? They are so fucking nicely engineered, making a good sword out of shitty steel and shit. 

So, I dont really get arused when reading H-scenes in VNs, when I do it its more like a morbid curiosity.

But then today I got a raging boner while playing through a Wanko h-scene where

They do the roleplay where she makes dog sounds while they have sex

Have I found a new fetisch or am I just really into Wanko? ;W; I dont even think I wanna know.

The coat look pretty good, but chafing belts is not something you would want. And the bags look kind of shitty, nothing beats a good backpack. And why hate katanas? They are so fucking nicely engineered, making a good sword out of shitty steel and shit. 

I always prefered a good shoulder bag. It's just easier to move around with and I don't have to constantly take them off whenever I lean in chairs or corners. 

Katanas come with fedora and everlasting virginity. :sachi:  I just don't want to bring a toy to a swordfight.

Have I found a new fetisch or am I just really into Wanko? ;W; I dont even think I wanna know.

I liked it when they both laughed. That was a human moment and I enjoy these.

Probably a little of both. Don't worry, your friends will still love you.

So, I dont really get arused when reading H-scenes in VNs, when I do it its more like a morbid curiosity.

Confession: I feel so ghetto right now, and strangely proud of it.  My laptop needs a good cleaning, but because I'm too damn lazy to take it apart and blow it out with my air compressor, I decided to just take a floor fan and stick it on the table next to my couch to cool ME down instead.  It works very effectively, even going so fr as to reduce my laptop's temperature to below 90C, which for those of you who don't know, is in the upper tier of heating problems.

Confession: I feel so ghetto right now, and strangely proud of it.  My laptop needs a good cleaning, but because I'm too damn lazy to take it apart and blow it out with my air compressor, I decided to just take a floor fan and stick it on the table next to my couch to cool ME down instead.  It works very effectively, even going so fr as to reduce my laptop's temperature to below 90C, which for those of you who don't know, is in the upper tier of heating problems.

I don't like the Tyreal Romance subplot. I can't connect to any of the characters, there is way too much filler and the art style is boring. - 3/10

I'd rather watch season 3 of Taco Adventures, even though it's getting dull too.

Well, I'm sorry I'm boring!  <_<

That's usually the kind of weather you get hail in. I have never experienced hail on anything other than hot summer days. Usually it comes with lightning and thunder. And Canada is nice. Or at least the southern parts of BC, that's real nice. The other parts are more like here except bigger trees from what I've heard. But I don't know shit.

The hail stuff there is a scientific fact, not just your experience. Hail is most common in hot weather (with a variety of other conditions), and gets much more rare as temperature decreases. Go read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hail- it's actually pretty interesting!

Confession: Despite being a software developer, who kind of by definition produces code, I think about half of my real work gets done when I'm not at my desk. Talking to people about problems and solutions, and just thinking about how to solve problems in the back of my mind while I'm walking around or lying half-asleep in bed, is where I tend to get all the hard problem-solving done. Actually typing up the code (and testing it, and debugging it...) is important, too, of course, but somehow seems less crucial.

Confession: Despite being a software developer, who kind of by definition produces code, I think about half of my real work gets done when I'm not at my desk. Talking to people about problems and solutions, and just thinking about how to solve problems in the back of my mind while I'm walking around or lying half-asleep in bed, is where I tend to get all the hard problem-solving done. Actually typing up the code (and testing it, and debugging it...) is important, too, of course, but somehow seems less crucial.